Maple Suites, Serviced Residences
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
S Hotel(Bengaluru)
View Hotel
All reviewshome away from homebannerghatta roadpremium suitecooking stovemicro ovenvalue for moneyhomely staydining tablewashing machinelocal languagesilk boardregular hotelawesome placehome stayrooms are spaciousgreat place to staywifi connectivity
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 March 2014

We booked Maple Suites in Bangalore after reading the excellent reviews on trip advisor and I am pleased to say , this Serviced Apartments lived up to its reputation. we stayed here for four nights. The Apartment were Large Bedroom with king size bed, Spacious Living and Dining with fully functional kitchen and tea/ coffee making facilities and well maintained. the apartment & room was cleaned daily and standard of the cleaning was excellent .toiletries were replaced daily and we were given complementary bottled water and a safe locker in the rooms. our package included breakfast it was Indian/continental buffet breakfast served at Café Red with a variety of foods & it was excellent , Maple Suites staff excellent team work was displayed by staff at all time. they were all very helpful, polite and went out of their way to make our stay comfortable the Serviced Apartments is in a very good location within easy to reach shopping malls in Bannerghatta Road. we also have Lunch & dinner most of days at the Café Red restaurant in Serviced Apartments. the food was fresh, cooked nicely and the room service was excellent..I would definitely stay in maple suites serviced apartments again when I am in Bangalore. thank you

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Naveen K
Reviewed 7 March 2014

The service they offer is good, but the internet connection was down on average once a day, and was too slow the other times. Cable TV service was down for over a day and a half at one point.

The biggest problem with this facility is the lack of maintenance. The walls were disgusting in the suite I lived in (see pictures), and the bathroom was not much better. Definitely not good value for money for the ₹50k/month I spent for 6 weeks while I was living here. I continued my stay because I was much too busy with work to be able to look around for accommodation.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank racingcircular
Roxanne_Maple_BLR, Owner at Maple Suites, Serviced Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2014

Dear Sir,

We thank you for the feedback provided.

Firstly we would like to say thank you for mentioning that the service we offer is good, needless to say we believe, that is our duty to each and every guest who stays with us.

We take our Guest feedback very seriously and our response to your other feedback is as follows:

1. Internet - We offer complimentary Wifi to all our guests and we have subscribed for a 4 Mbps connection from non other than the country’s leading service provider, AirTel however, in the event if guests are downloading large files other guests will experience a drop in the download speed. We are in the process of implementing a regulated use of internet for all guests to curtail this issue.

2. Cable TV - We sincerely apologize however, please note that it is our beyond our control since the service provider had some technical issue on that particular day and the issue was not restricted to only our premises.

3. Maintenance of walls – We take up painting every month specifically for our long stay guests such as yourself however, since we were not allowed to carry out even housekeeping in your absence, painting the walls was ruled out. We wish to bring to your notice that the premises is now fully re-painted.

We sincerely hope to welcome you again at our premises and provide us your valuable feedback.

Thanking you and assuring you of our best services at all times.

Best regards
Roxanne

Reviewed 14 February 2014

Highly recommended, They have the excellent, friendly and helpful staff. Clean rooms and 24 hours water and power supply. They have in house restaurant which provides breakfast and dinner. Even Food is also very good. Would love to visit again.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 January 2014

Maple suites is like our second home, been coming back again and again to this amazing property and its been like close to 6 years I have ensured I stay in Maples suites whenever me or my family decides to head to Blore on Vacation or work.

The entire feel of Maples is homely right from their super comfortable rooms - where you have everything what you need right from a cooking range, microwave oven, full size fridge, a cute dining table and a living room to entertain guests. I have stayed here & spend some quality time of my life on work related trips, throwing a party for my local blore friends, celebrating new years, my brother in laws engagement etc.

The Staff is excellent headed by Mr.Louis their manager - They are always extra courteous and ready to go the extra mile to comfort their guests, One remarkable feature you would love is all their staffs have this glowing smile and whatever time of the day you call them for any help they are at your full service, Louis also ensures on a timely basis if everything is OK with regard to the stay. My reservations in Maples is also a less tedious job and just a one call away to Mr.Louis and my rooms are booked promptly.

The Food served here has got the authentic home made feel to it - Kailash the wonder cook is simply amazing when it comes to whipping up his magic tava to make some awesome rotis, Dosas, great curries and Kababs, Though the restaurant shuts by 10:30 in the night there are days when I land really late night and Kailash needs just one call to make some Hot rotis with Dhal to save you from Hunger pangs.

Its only 1 place again you would witness that your car never ever stays dirty if it all you drive down to Bangalore - The excellent security guards they have employed ensure your car is water washed and dried clean before you step out of Maple suites for the days activities.

Maple Suites - Clean, Comfortable, Warm, Cozy + Magic

Thank you Maple Suites ! For giving me and my family a wonderful place to stay whenever I am in Bangalore - Keep up the excellent work!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Kidao
Reviewed 16 January 2014

After a lot of research on budget hotels in Bangalore I came across Maple Suites located near Bannerghatta Road. I have to say on paper everything looked promising, right from its location, range of rooms and prices. But everything started falling apart within one day of my stay at the hotel. What you see on their website is disguising to say the least.

The quality of rooms definitely don’t command the kind of cost they charge you. In terms of location, the hotel is placed right in the thick of high traffic zones and connectivity to places like Electronic City, Jayanagar or even J P Nagar for that matter becomes horrific.

Their deluxe apartment for more than Rs 3k definitely don’t deserve that kind of price tag as now I know that for the same price or less I would get a better stay in the BTM, JP Nagar and Bannerghatta region. Other options like Ibis and Hotel Empire International surely offer much better for similar price range. Being placed on the main roads of prime areas they are more practical choices as well.

On the whole, I won’t rate Maple Suites anything more than 2 or may be 2 and half but anything more than that would be more than generous.

Probably I'm being a little harsh and the first-time Bangalore visitors may find this to be a decent option, but since I've explored other options, I realized that I ended up paying more than what I should have. I don't have any complaint with regard to service or the amenities as such, but I just didn't find it to be one of those "value for money" accommodation deals, and I know of dozens of better options

Room Tip: Take a look at all your options before choosing your room..Some are decent while some are tacky to say the least...Corner rooms are comparatively better..
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Anjaneya J
Roxanne_Maple_BLR, Owner at Maple Suites, Serviced Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2014

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your feedback regarding rates and your kind words about our services and amenities.

We thank you for mentioning that you do not have any complaint with regard to our service or the amenities.

We do apologize if you felt that we are not a budget option however, we have always maintained that we are a Serviced Apartment and accordingly our room sizes and the conveniences we offer cannot be compared to a budget hotel/inn.

Each of our apartments enjoy an area of between 600-900sq feet where we provide comfort / flexibility and all modern conveniences of a fully furnished 1Bedroom or 2Bedroom Apartment with a fully functional kitchen, daily housekeeping with linen change, complimentary breakfast and free WiFi.

We thank you once again for your feedback.

We would be happy to hear from you for any further feedback via email at info@maplesuites.in

Best regards and as always assuring you of our best services.

Regards