Caspia Hotels - Bengaluru
The Leela Palace Bengaluru(Bengaluru)
US$280
US$67
US$238
US$152
  • Pool
All reviewspremier innvalue for moneywhitefield areabudget hotelbusiness tripcooperative staffpleasant stayroom servicewifi speedmaintained hotelthe check in processquality of foodbreakfast buffetnice roommy colleaguebasic amenitiesthe ground floor
Reviewed 29 September 2013

The hotel is located in whitefield I reached after taking an early morning flight and the ride was ok. Reaching the hotel found no warm welcome. I was asked to give my id and had to wait as there was confusion in my booking . I asked if I can have my breakfast till you get the booking.

I went to restaurant it was about to close due to the time of breakfast however I found the hotel was not so busy and usually my experience has been the staff at times allow for guest to have breakfast. I picked up the plate but found staff were busy clearing no assistance was given they were busy clearing up the buffet.

Then supervisor said I will be charging you I said ok at least they should have ensured that since guest is paying he should have proper breakfast but I guess it is same every where.

Then room was given and no escort reached the room found room to be similar to ginger with only few color change the TV was difficult to operate.

In my opinion it is an hotel between 2-3 star for any one to stay for a night but not for anyone looking to stay more than two nights.

Room Tip: Since my visit was shot I will not able to give you which floor the room was good .
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 September 2013

I've stayed here for 5-6 trips to Bangalore and have explored other options too. Honestly, I find this an average-good rating hotel becuase of insufficient lighting (in my opinion) in the room and lobbies. However, since I've explored other 3-star properties in the vicinty, I would rate this very good amongst it's peer-set. To sum-it-up, the best value-deal I've seen in Bangalore Whitefield area!

For those who are used to 4/5-star experiences may well explore other options such as Zuri / Aloft in the neighbourhood.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 September 2013

I stayed here for 2 night in Sep 2013 and was impressed at the spotless manner in which the hotel was kept. The room was a fair size and the the bed was very comfortable. They do not believe in providing bathroom amenities (so I had to buy them, but that's no issue). I only wish the TV was a little larger. But a great stay overall. Will definitely use this in the future. Room service a little slow. Breakfast is a highlight.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank GoldBiscuit
Reviewed 5 September 2013

I stayed for one night and the experience was simply superb. The ambience was very nice specially the dinner buffet. The rooms are decent with appropriate lighting. Overall I had pleasant stay and would certainly recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Buzzaldrin19
Reviewed 3 September 2013

I stayed for one night and was very happy with the overall experience. The room was comfortable and clean, the staff was friendly and helpful and the complimentary breakfast was an added bonus. And all this at a reasonable price! Would certainly recommend it.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank krishna p