“Value for Money”

Ranked #384 of 667 Hotels in Bengaluru
Salmiyah, Kuwait
“Value for Money”
Reviewed 1 July 2013

Nice clean and comfortable place if you want to go in budget.
Near to airport and very friendly staff. Hotel is recommended if you reach late night and
dont want to travel to city the same night. There are no activities nearby but good to stay if you want to catch an early flight..

• Stayed June 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Vijaymenon

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed 14 April 2013

There is no doubt about choosing this hotel being one of the closest to the airport. It's a real value for the money when the attitude of the staff members and the tidiness of the hotel are added to the complement. I stayed one night with my wife and 18 month old daughter and would recommend this hotel who are looking for comfort as well as quick access to the We stayed in a delux room and it was well maintained. I would be happier of they had facility to make calls from the room as I had to go down to the reception even to make a local call. We were provided complementary breakfast and it was good with choice of Western and South Indian breakfast. We had opted for taxi pick and drop and the driver was punctual and polite. As in all other cities in India, tipping was common and I did not hesitate to tip for their good service.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Pulikunnu
Kolkata (Calcutta), India
Reviewed 27 March 2013

this is probably the closest to the new airport ( about 7 km). travel time 10min. so if you have a connecting flight to catch this is the place. we stayed here for one night on the way to Maldives and had booked in their standard room (which cost 2999INR plus tax). This wasn't vacant so we were upgraded to a deluxe room. the room was very clean and otherwise ok with tea and coffee making facility, decent bathroom, but no hair dryer or safe. the mattress was soft and not to my liking. the buffet breakfast was small but well, ok for one day stay. they provide pick up and drop from the hotel (350 and 300 INR respectively ). but if you are coming from the airport take an airport taxi it will cost only 210 INR including the toll charge.
while booking they did not ask for any card details etc. in fact when we cancelled our booking while on our return journey on the day of arrival, they did not penalize us, which was very nice of them.
it is great value for money especially considering the distance from the airport.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank sanjoy
Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India
Reviewed 24 March 2013

I chose this hotel because I had an early morning flight to catch. I not only found it very convenient for the purpose but also had a very comfortable stay there.

The food could be better, keeping in mind the clientele they are likely to have. I also felt a little irritated because of the Rs 300 charge for an airport drop - i felt it could be complimentary in view of the short distance from the airport.

I liked the big wooden flat bolts on the inside of the doors - they reminded me of my grandfather's house in Madurai !

I also found the staff courteous and helpful - even at 4:30 in the morning.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
3 Thank SureshWilliams
beziers
Reviewed 23 March 2013

I chose this hotel because it was so close to the airport and booked online. We wanted somewhere to stay close by as we were arriving by air from Trivandrum and had to catch a very early flight the next day. On arrival at the airport there was a car to meet us. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly and the room was very clean, with comfortable beds. Room service was excellent. We had a meal on the terrace rather than the restaurant. The food was reasonably priced and very good with excellent choice. I can recommend this hotel if you are catching a flight from the new airport. It is near a busy main road but could not hear any traffic noise in our room. It is an excellent hotel for travellers and if you are flying into Bangalore and want a hotel extremely near the airport, this is the one for you.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank julie j
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 22 March 2013

was there feb 3013. picked this hotel as it is close to the airport for the flight to Mumbai the next day.
was an average hotel with adequate restaurant with good food. the hotel overlooked the intersection of 2 roads that large noisy trucks carrying large rocks froom the local quarry ran all night. good location to be be near the airport.

Room Tip: just a hotel
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank G-clayton2011
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Reviewed 16 March 2013

I checked into this hotel at 2pm. My friend who was not staying at the hotel was waiting for me in the lobby for several hours as she was awaiting my arrival before leaving for the airport later that day. She used the hotel internet services and restaurant and paid for them. When I arrived they tried to charge me an extra 710 rupees for my friend who was not staying overnight at the hotel. She left her bags at the desk but this was the only thing she did not pay for. I have never experienced this level of inhospitability at a business hotel anywhere in the world. Disgraceful service for the rates that they charge. Avoid like the plague!

Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
5 Thank Gisele18

Travellers are raving about these Bengaluru hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bengaluru
Shivas Gateway
#1 of 2 in Yelahanka
Arra Suites
Arra Suites
#21 of 581 in Bengaluru

Been to Hotel Presidency? Share your experiences!