“Just love it”

28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 62 helpful votes
“Just love it”
Reviewed 29 October 2012

I have been there couple of times but never got the chance to write down a review.

I enjoyed every minute here. The treatment started at the precise scheduled time. A lady took care of washing the legs and cleaning them with astringent/alcohol I think, before entering the fish tank. Slippers are provided at the spa. If you have done it you know hoe it feels, if you are thinking - just go for it. Its slight tickling that's all. The fishes in the tank are called Doctors fish in common conversation as they eat away your dead cells, u that you can actually feel the difference between the area treated and the one above it (the skin being much smoother where fish had their meal : )

Once I clubbed the fish spa with reflexology which was equally relaxing.

Visited November 2011
1 Thank PrachetaB

Raipur, India
“kenko fish spa centar”
Reviewed 26 October 2012

i was really enjoyed and its so releasable. i want to visit again in kenko fish spa centar.Our first visit to this spa on the 5th floor of Garuda Mall. The ambience was pretty nice ... good relaxing aroma, lighting, and music. The Fish Spa area was smaller than I thought. When we enquired, we realized that there are multiple Kenko Fish Spas!

Visited October 2012
Bangalore, India
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 63 helpful votes
“Different and Relaxing”
Reviewed 8 September 2012

Our first visit to this spa on the 5th floor of Garuda Mall. The ambience was pretty nice ... good relaxing aroma, lighting, and music. The Fish Spa area was smaller than I thought. When we enquired, we realized that there are multiple Kenko Fish Spas! So maybe we should check out the others next time. They had 3 rectangular tanks above the floor level - I think 4 people can comfortably sit at a tank. When we went, there was hardly any crowd, and we got a tank to ourselves. Helpers are there to clean your feet before and after. There are hundreds of fishes in the tank, and they get to work on your feet immediately. We took the 10 minute package - Rs. 190 + tax, came to 215/-. Definitely worth the first experience for that price.

Visited September 2012
4 Thank BhaskarNS
Bengaluru, India
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Tiklish Experience”
Reviewed 1 August 2012

i was laughing the whole time :)
relaxing and fun :)
i am sure about the fishes though, they should change the fishes for every customer and re-use them only after a day

Visited March 2012
2 Thank Prashant M
New Delhi, India
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“A Treat By Fishes”
Reviewed 31 July 2012

Located on 5TH Floor of Garuda Mall, Worth a visit. I tried the same as have a knack to try something "Different" on all my outings. Planned to vist them after reading favorable reviews on Trip Advisor and am glad that I did it. As we opted for FISH-SPA, caretaker took us to the washing area ,washed off our feet , gave slippers and were asked to proceed to fish-tank.
The moment you put your fragranced feet in tank, fishes welcomes you & one cannot stop smiling & laughing.
In beginning, it is little ticklish but once you take your own sweet time in settling down then you may actually enjoy the same.
Worth to try it once !