“A great foot massage for tired feet!”
Review of Kenko Fish Spa

Kenko Fish Spa
Ranked #15 of 118 Spas & Wellness in Bengaluru
Reviewed 21 May 2013

Kenko spa have two branches in Bangalore, one on The fifth floor of Garuda Mall and the other in Vittal Mallya Road. I prefer the latter which is more spacious and easily accessible with car parking. The foot reflexology is very well done and for anyone who has walked a lot or has played a round of Golf, this is the ideal place to go to. The ambience, music, decor and lighting are perfect for an extremely relaxing experience. The therapists are very well trained and for me this is the best massage spa in Bangalore. The spa offers discounts on yearly memberships and I would highly recommend this spa to people who like massages and reflexology.

1  Thank MaheshShah9

Reviewed 29 October 2012

I have been there couple of times but never got the chance to write down a review.

I enjoyed every minute here. The treatment started at the precise scheduled time. A lady took care of washing the legs and cleaning them with astringent/alcohol I think, before entering the fish tank. Slippers are provided at the spa. If you have done it you know hoe it feels, if you are thinking - just go for it. Its slight tickling that's all. The fishes in the tank are called Doctors fish in common conversation as they eat away your dead cells, u that you can actually feel the difference between the area treated and the one above it (the skin being much smoother where fish had their meal : )

Once I clubbed the fish spa with reflexology which was equally relaxing.

1  Thank PrachetaB
Reviewed 26 October 2012

i was really enjoyed and its so releasable. i want to visit again in kenko fish spa centar.Our first visit to this spa on the 5th floor of Garuda Mall. The ambience was pretty nice ... good relaxing aroma, lighting, and music. The Fish Spa area was smaller than I thought. When we enquired, we realized that there are multiple Kenko Fish Spas!

Reviewed 8 September 2012

Our first visit to this spa on the 5th floor of Garuda Mall. The ambience was pretty nice ... good relaxing aroma, lighting, and music. The Fish Spa area was smaller than I thought. When we enquired, we realized that there are multiple Kenko Fish Spas! So maybe we should check out the others next time. They had 3 rectangular tanks above the floor level - I think 4 people can comfortably sit at a tank. When we went, there was hardly any crowd, and we got a tank to ourselves. Helpers are there to clean your feet before and after. There are hundreds of fishes in the tank, and they get to work on your feet immediately. We took the 10 minute package - Rs. 190 + tax, came to 215/-. Definitely worth the first experience for that price.

4  Thank BhaskarNS
Reviewed 1 August 2012

i was laughing the whole time :)
relaxing and fun :)
i am sure about the fishes though, they should change the fishes for every customer and re-use them only after a day

2  Thank Prashant M