“Felt relaxed”
Review of Kenko Fish Spa

Kenko Fish Spa
Ranked #15 of 124 Spas & Wellness in Bengaluru
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

Amazing place to get relaxed in short time. Foot massage is nice.i think all the therapys are good. Must try fish spa.

7  Thank Vishtogether

Reviewed 2 July 2014

I used to visit the spa at Garuda Mall very regularly a couple of years ago and loved it. Fish spa for the feet was a regular routine and I loved their foot, shoulder, and body massages and didn't think massage could get any better than that.

I haven't visited them in the last 2 years, and yesterday I dropped in to the spa at Phoenix Market City Mall. I opted for a head acupressure therapy, something I admit I haven't tried with them before. The massage itself was ok; the masseur often placed one hand with uncomfortable pressure on sensitive parts of the head as she used the other to massage. The chair was very uncomfortable, and my friend felt the same.

Even more disappointing was the ambience. We stepped in to find an emergency light illuminating the place.

So to be fair, I haven't tried the fish spa or their foot massage here, two things I know they are good at. But given this experience, I'm not sure I would want to go back to find out.

1  Thank Ashwita
Reviewed 12 July 2013 via mobile

It was absolutely fantastic we enjoyed the fish spa...great service, decent prices, different varieties, very relaxing atmosphere, all staff were very professional and helpful.

1  Thank Jaganathan_Mani
Reviewed 12 June 2013

It was absolutely fantastic...great service, pretty decent prices, VERY relaxing atmosphere, all staff were very professional and helpful. I will definitely be returning!!!!!

See more reviews
Reviewed 21 May 2013

Kenko spa have two branches in Bangalore, one on The fifth floor of Garuda Mall and the other in Vittal Mallya Road. I prefer the latter which is more spacious and easily accessible with car parking. The foot reflexology is very well done and for anyone who has walked a lot or has played a round of Golf, this is the ideal place to go to. The ambience, music, decor and lighting are perfect for an extremely relaxing experience. The therapists are very well trained and for me this is the best massage spa in Bangalore. The spa offers discounts on yearly memberships and I would highly recommend this spa to people who like massages and reflexology.

1  Thank MaheshShah9