“A no frills,no fuss hotel!”
Review of Hotel Kaveri

Hotel Kaveri
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bengaluru
Hotel Kaveri
Ranked #172 of 607 Bengaluru B&B and Inns
Reviewed 13 October 2013

I've been here on a business trip to Bangalore.This hotel is a pure no frills,no fuss hotel. Don't expect luxury for the asking price,Got a Non-Ac twin room for just about Rs.900 bucks. The room had the basic amenities like the bed,a small tv and an attached bath. The hotel also has three/four bedded rooms for those large families. The best part of this place is that it's centrally located just opposite the main railways station and bus stand(majestic). This place has a small parking spot for a max of 4 cars. Only recommended for those who will spend maximum time outside the hotel as myself.I would only return at about 11 pm and out of the place at about 8 so the room did not matter at all. The only grouch I have,hot water only available early morning 6am to 8am for bath and there is constant noise outside,it does not affect much but the buzz in the room is bearable.

Room Tip: try to get a room facing the back of the hotel to avoid noise.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
14  Thank goencho

Reviewed 27 September 2013

I stayed here for 3 days before I joined my first job, and the stay was pleasant to say the least. Location is the biggest plus, its like 200 meters from Majestic bus stand and Bangalore City railway station. The rooms are spacious and clean. The staff is however not so cooperative. They serve you food on demand, but there are time restrictions as they do not have their own kitchen.

Room Tip: Rooms on the far side of the hotel entrance are better because the entrance is towards the main road...
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 August 2013

Hotel Kaveri is located at a mere 200 mtr distance from Bangalore Railway station and Majestic Bus Stand. I was there for 1 days for an my interview and stayed with my wife. It offers quality comfort at very reasonable prices. Hotel staff is co-operative and active. Although they don't have their own restaurent within hotel premises they arrange for

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank BabaJan2013
Reviewed 11 August 2013

I had booked a room for my cousin from mumbai... But it was my big mistake the hotel has dust and roaches which invades at night
No clean toilets.... You may be distrubed from your sleep for asking payments from the reception.
Not good for families....

• Stayed: August 2013
5  Thank crazystar07
Reviewed 30 January 2013

I booked room prior 2 days before my arrival on banglaore
When i reached their they told that there is no room
Totally a shipt approach by the staffs
........ VERY Poor service here your rating goes down.......

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
10  Thank Thanzil
Reviewed 7 January 2013

I stayed here with my family in Dec 24,2012. I was traveling to Kerala and from kolkata i first make an halt in Bangalore. I made the booking by from train itself and the manager was kind for a negotiation. We negotiate with 800/- for a day stay. We have booked 3 rooms with no advance and just a phone call is sufficient. The hotel is well maintained and at this price it is worth. There are no hot water as we reached there at 11 A.M. hot water is available only up to 9 A.M . But we are of group of 8 members. We requested to provide us at least bucket of hot water. But the manager was kind enough and instructed to start hot water in the tap which we do not except. They also arrange a nice car for a day trip so quickly. The room was clean and modern. They actually recently renovate the hotel. Everything was so clean. Only thing no restaurant facility is available. But one can easily get food from outside. The main advantage is it is walking distance from City Railway Station.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank amit d
Reviewed 5 November 2012

Have been to this hotel quite a number of times. A very well maintained budget hotel walkable from Bangalore City railway station and KG Bus station (Majestic). Suitable for both business travel and family vacation

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business