“Great service and food”

Cuisines: Indian, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Whitefield
Reviewed 9 April 2013 via mobile

Loved the beautiful indian food, great service and ambiance of terracotta. I recommend this place too everyone that likes to have some great food in Whitefield

Reviewed 9 April 2013

The ambience is nice. Dim lights, candle light, music is not loud. The food is salty according to my standards. Haing said that I actually eat very healthy and avoid salt over use.
I have eaten in Terracota only three times. Last night I requested less salt in my food and it was close to what I expected. However my jumbo shrimps were still a bit salty. Te restaurant offers good food but it is too salty for me.

Reviewed 21 February 2013

Terracotta offers what I expect from a Taj Restaurant.... Fab experience! Great food, awesome ambience, courteous and helpful staff and that extra mile makes this restaurant a winner. We had a 15 months' old baby with us and they took extra care to make him, and us, comfortable! While we gorged, they kept him engaged to ensure no interference :) The setting is beautiful with rich wood work and complimenting artefacts. We went for lunch and were given a table which drew just the right amount of sunlight through the glass walls. It was a wonderful experience and although I aint a regular at Bangalore, will definitely give it another go! A Veg Meal for 2: INR 1500; A Non-veg Meal for 2: INR 2200.

Reviewed 23 January 2013

I have been at the vivanta a few times and have enjoyed the Indian foolish at both internal resturants.

Tonight the chef prepared a meal for me based upon what I was longing for.

Not only was the service a exceptional bit the food was equally as good.

I was very satisfied and didn't have to leave the hotel.

Reviewed 21 January 2013

The Terracotta restaurant is part of the Vivanta by Taj hotel; it is a gem in the middle of bustling Whitefield. Like restaurants in Taj hotels, there is individual and attentive service. Food is freshly cooked and recipes can be altered. I wanted to try a variety of diahes rather than one main course and my request was accommodated with ease: I had a snall portion of vegetable currt, a side dish of black lentils and grilled cottage cheese in a rich sauce. The staff understand the menu and if you ask you get a tour of the kitchen as well. You can watch the chefs preparing your food. The atmosphere is relaxed and cosy - it was great to have dinner at the end of a day in the office (but it would also be suitable for a romantic dinner or a celebration).