“Great service, excellent food well balanced in spices for Westerners !!”
Review of Terracotta

Terracotta
Ranked #153 of 10,928 Restaurants in Bengaluru
Cuisines: Indian, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Mions, France
“Great service, excellent food well balanced in spices for Westerners !!”
Reviewed 9 June 2013

An outstanding team of cooks and waiters. Real great experience and very tasty food. They do less spicy dishes when requested which if fine for Westerner's palate !!
A real experience of a balance in tastes and spices

Visited May 2013

Bengaluru, India
“Had a great experience for my birthday dinner”
Reviewed 5 May 2013

Great ambiance, great food, great hospitality! What else can one ask for?... Well, we did ask for cocktails, and they obliged by serving from their other restaurant downstairs.

• Visited April 2013
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Great service and food”
Reviewed 9 April 2013 via mobile

Loved the beautiful indian food, great service and ambiance of terracotta. I recommend this place too everyone that likes to have some great food in Whitefield

• Visited October 2012
“Good service.OK food.”
Reviewed 9 April 2013 via mobile

The ambience is nice. Dim lights, candle light, music is not loud. The food is salty according to my standards. Haing said that I actually eat very healthy and avoid salt over use.
I have eaten in Terracota only three times. Last night I requested less salt in my food and it was close to what I expected. However my jumbo shrimps were still a bit salty. Te restaurant offers good food but it is too salty for me.

Visited April 2013
Chennai (Madras), India
“Sumptuous Treat!”
Reviewed 21 February 2013

Terracotta offers what I expect from a Taj Restaurant.... Fab experience! Great food, awesome ambience, courteous and helpful staff and that extra mile makes this restaurant a winner. We had a 15 months' old baby with us and they took extra care to make him, and us, comfortable! While we gorged, they kept him engaged to ensure no interference :) The setting is beautiful with rich wood work and complimenting artefacts. We went for lunch and were given a table which drew just the right amount of sunlight through the glass walls. It was a wonderful experience and although I aint a regular at Bangalore, will definitely give it another go! A Veg Meal for 2: INR 1500; A Non-veg Meal for 2: INR 2200.

• Visited July 2012