“Pleasant Stay with lot of hospitality...”

Keys Select Hotel Hosur Road, Bangalore
Ranked #59 of 670 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed 19 March 2014

Stayed with my family for a night on my vacation trip to coorg. The rooms are small but ok for 2 persons, if you are more than 2 then it looks small to accommodate an extra bed. Rooms are clean and neat. Breakfast they offer is excellent and tasty. Service and receptionist are helpful. Overall i feel this hotel gives you all you need if you are on a short stay. Will definetly recommend Keys.

• Stayed: March 2014
General Manager H, General Manager at Keys Select Hotel Hosur Road, Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2014

Greetings!

Thank you very much for your review of Keys Hotel Hosur Road on TripAdvisor. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us as it helps us improve our services.

It is a pleasure to know that you have liked our hotel, staff and services.

Once again I would like to thank you for your candid feedback and I along with my Team look forward to welcoming you back at Keys Hotel Hosur Road, Bangalore.

Reviewed 19 March 2014

Excellent business class hotel with proper amenities and facilities. Hospitality was really good and the staffs were polite and professional. If your are a business traveller, I definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 25 February 2014

A decent business stay hotel. If your work requires you to stay on the outskirts of Bangalore, this a decent place to stay. The bathrooms have a glass partition, though screens have been provided, this rooms are not preferable while traveling with someone else, anyways it is claustrophobic with 2 separate beds. A lone traveler will not have a problem.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends

Greetings!

It is a pleasure to know that you have liked our hotel, staff and services and we will also work towards your feedback and try to improve that.

Reviewed 18 February 2014

It was a 15 day stay in Bangalore which was provided by my company. The price was very reasonable considering the amenities it included. I booked a Queen Suite which was really posh. I was thrilled to see the mouth watering varieties in the complementary breakfast. I tried to get a bite for every cuisine but couldn't do so. I had to leave every day at 7 AM and the restaurant was serving from 7:30 AM. Hats off to the entire kitchen staff who made everything ready (full menu) before 6:45 AM so that I can have it before I leave the hotel. A definite recommend!!!

Room Tip: Its a good hotel for just stay-in. Doesn't have a swimming pool or other recreational activities...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 3 February 2014

I booked this hotel for a short stay of 02 days in Bangalore on my official Trip. The Hotel has a great ambience and provides excellent service within your budget. I have stayed in other hotels in and around electronic City but i felt that Keys Truly offer you excellent service for the price you pay. Breakfast in Keys Cafe was really excellent and Rooms are comfortable for 02 people to stay. To my surprise i came to know that they have vending machine at the lobby level where you can get all the aminities without any extra cost (MRP you have to pay) and elevators are key card operated. The Gymnasium has all the basic workout equipments. Overall it was a excellent stay @ Keys. Will come back sure.

Room Tip: Ask for the rooms on the higher floor facing the fly over which gives you excellent view
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

It is a pleasure to know that you have liked our hotel, staff and services.
Yes, Wending Machine is a special feature of our Keys Brand, and you will notice this Wending Machine in every Keys Hotel in India.

Reviewed 1 February 2014

Its was a nice experience to stay in this hotel. In house restaurent Keys@cafe is very nice and not very expensive. Hotel staffs is very friendly. You can also access free WiFi inside hotel. Its very near to Electronic City. Rooms at hotel are very spacious and clean. Overall a nice place to stay.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends

Reviewed 29 January 2014

Stayed one night on the way back from Goa on a road trip.One thing nice is it is close to the highway( if you can call it that).Nice place but funny bathrooms not very user friendly and the reception really goofed the check in. If you have a group check in for 8 rooms you better have a senior manager in charge can't leave it to a few juniors and expect everything to be hunky dory. So pull your socks up boys otherwise you're doing fine and yes I will come and stay with you again

Room Tip: Nice hotel. Rooms are a bit tight.Bathrooms are a funny design.In my opinion not guest friendly. Bu...
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends

Greetings!

It is a pleasure to know that you have overall liked the Hotel & services offered in the Hotel. We will certainly work on your feedback & make sure that your next visit to our Hotel would be more pleasant & comfortable.