“Keys Hotel Hosur Road-Pleasent Surprise”

Keys Hotel Hosur Road, Bangalore
Ranked #67 of 664 Hotels in Bengaluru
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Keys Hotel Hosur Road-Pleasent Surprise”
Reviewed 21 March 2014

Stayed with my colleagues for a night on my official trip to Bangalore.
The rooms are small but good and extremely well kept.
Rooms are clean and neat. Food ordered was very good. The ghar ka khana menu was helpful when you don't want to end up eating too heavy during business trips
Service and receptionist are helpful.

Room Tip: Well positioned if you have office or meetings towards Hosure road or that side of Bangalore otherwi...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
General Manager H, General Manager at Keys Hotel Hosur Road, Bangalore, responded to this review, 26 June 2014

Greetings!

Thank you very much for your review of Keys Hotel Hosur Road on TripAdvisor. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us as it helps us improve our services.

It is a pleasure to know that you have liked our hotel, staff and services. Feedback like this always uplifts the team & their performance.

So, once again I would like to thank you for your candid feedback and I along with my Team look forward to welcoming you back at Keys Hotel Hosur Road, Bangalore.

Ashutosh Sinha

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (118)
Reviewed 19 March 2014

Stayed with my family for a night on my vacation trip to coorg. The rooms are small but ok for 2 persons, if you are more than 2 then it looks small to accommodate an extra bed. Rooms are clean and neat. Breakfast they offer is excellent and tasty. Service and receptionist are helpful. Overall i feel this hotel gives you all you need if you are on a short stay. Will definetly recommend Keys.

• Stayed March 2014
General Manager H, General Manager at Keys Hotel Hosur Road, Bangalore, responded to this review, 20 March 2014

It is a pleasure to know that you have liked our hotel, staff and services.

Once again I would like to thank you for your candid feedback and I along with my Team look forward to welcoming you back at Keys Hotel Hosur Road, Bangalore.

Chennai (Madras), India
Reviewed 19 March 2014

Excellent business class hotel with proper amenities and facilities. Hospitality was really good and the staffs were polite and professional. If your are a business traveller, I definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business

Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed 25 February 2014

A decent business stay hotel. If your work requires you to stay on the outskirts of Bangalore, this a decent place to stay. The bathrooms have a glass partition, though screens have been provided, this rooms are not preferable while traveling with someone else, anyways it is claustrophobic with 2 separate beds. A lone traveler will not have a problem.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends

Greetings!

It is a pleasure to know that you have liked our hotel, staff and services and we will also work towards your feedback and try to improve that.

Hyderabad, India
Reviewed 18 February 2014

It was a 15 day stay in Bangalore which was provided by my company. The price was very reasonable considering the amenities it included. I booked a Queen Suite which was really posh. I was thrilled to see the mouth watering varieties in the complementary breakfast. I tried to get a bite for every cuisine but couldn't do so. I had to leave every day at 7 AM and the restaurant was serving from 7:30 AM. Hats off to the entire kitchen staff who made everything ready (full menu) before 6:45 AM so that I can have it before I leave the hotel. A definite recommend!!!

Room Tip: Its a good hotel for just stay-in. Doesn't have a swimming pool or other recreational activities...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business

Chennai (Madras), India
Reviewed 3 February 2014

I booked this hotel for a short stay of 02 days in Bangalore on my official Trip. The Hotel has a great ambience and provides excellent service within your budget. I have stayed in other hotels in and around electronic City but i felt that Keys Truly offer you excellent service for the price you pay. Breakfast in Keys Cafe was really excellent and Rooms are comfortable for 02 people to stay. To my surprise i came to know that they have vending machine at the lobby level where you can get all the aminities without any extra cost (MRP you have to pay) and elevators are key card operated. The Gymnasium has all the basic workout equipments. Overall it was a excellent stay @ Keys. Will come back sure.

Room Tip: Ask for the rooms on the higher floor facing the fly over which gives you excellent view
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business

It is a pleasure to know that you have liked our hotel, staff and services.
Yes, Wending Machine is a special feature of our Keys Brand, and you will notice this Wending Machine in every Keys Hotel in India.

Bengaluru, India
Reviewed 1 February 2014

Its was a nice experience to stay in this hotel. In house restaurent Keys@cafe is very nice and not very expensive. Hotel staffs is very friendly. You can also access free WiFi inside hotel. Its very near to Electronic City. Rooms at hotel are very spacious and clean. Overall a nice place to stay.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends