“Decent hotel”

Keys Hotel Hosur Road, Bangalore
Ranked #69 of 652 Hotels in Bengaluru
“Decent hotel”
Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

I stayed for 2 nights in the hotel.
The hotel is pretty decent, rooms are well lit and spacious too.
The best part is that the staff is really quick and helpfull, u order for room service, delivered in 20 min. Some medicines, delivered in less than a minute.
A small amazement was that even the first dental kit is given on request (charged very nomianlly though) and to book a cab, u need to request 1 day in advance. So no room for sudden plan changes.
But the hotel is good to stay if u have work in electronic city and koramangla side as well.. its in the middle so its convenient.

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Karanveer N
General Manager H, General Manager at Keys Hotel Hosur Road, Bangalore, responded to this review, 26 June 2014

Greetings!

Thank you very much for your review of Keys Hotel Hosur Road on TripAdvisor. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us as it helps us improve our services.

It is a pleasure to know that you have liked our hotel, staff and services.
We will certainly improve on the Cab Services.

Once again I would like to thank you for your candid feedback and I along with my Team look forward to welcoming you back at Keys Hotel Hosur Road, Bangalore.

Ashutosh Sinha

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (107)
Mumbai
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Located on the Hosur Road near the Electronic City in Bengaluru, it is designed for taking care of Business visitors for IT district. As my place of work was near Hosur Road, so it worked for me, but locationally it is only meant for people having work in Electronic City. When I came here, you need to take long u-turn on the servie road to reach ot this hotel, though it is located right on the main road.

The check-in was smooth, rooms are perfect for a short business trip. Internet is Ok. Food is good and breakfast Ok. Very functional, takes care of your needs well.

Overall ofr short business trips in that area, it is a perfect place to stay

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business

It is a pleasure to know that you have liked our hotel, staff and services.

Once again I would like to thank you for your feedback and I along with my Team look forward to welcoming you back at Keys Hotel Hosur Road, Bangalore.

Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Stayed for 2 days. Hotel is located near Bangalore Electronic City Bus Stop. Check in & check out was hassle free & quickly done. Room was spacious & kept neat & clean, exceeded my expectations. 2 Complimentary water bottles with Coffee/Tea Makes is provided in the room. Since there was no hotel near by, had food only in the Keys Restaurant. Food Quality was OK, needs improvement. Had Buffet breakfast & lunch. Buffet dinner was costly as compared to Lunch. Not much variety in Veg Section. Staffs both in Reception & in the Restaurant was very courteous. Regional Channels were not available in the TV. Overall Good Stay.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

It is a pleasure to know that you have liked our hotel, staff and services.
We are working on our TV channels list, hope we will have more regional & national channels to show.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Had an excellent trip of Bangalore with this beautifully created piece of work. A well maintained & a stylish hotel. The rooms I felt was a bit small but were very clean up to standards and very elegant.
There was a free wifi excess with in the hotel but the speed I felt was a bit slow.
Bit far from Bangalore city but if you are on a leisure it doesn't matter.
Staff was good and very friendly.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends

Bengaluru, India
Reviewed 9 May 2014

Did a quick trip to Bangalore and stayed in at the keys whitefield. Pretty ok rooms. Didn't like the soiled pillow cover. Courteous staff and good spread at the morning buffet. And courteous waitresses. There is no valet parking. The parking is tedious, you have to drive all the way to the basement to park your vehicle even though there's a lot of space above.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business

Kalyan, India
Reviewed 17 April 2014

Service Staff is very good, Service is quite good, Food most of I like, Room can be decorate more with additional things, Kits etc.
Restaurant is cool, Azad, Dharmveer & Prsanjit are good staff and most supporting in term of service. Mr Anup is good chef.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business

Greetings!

It is a pleasure to know that you have liked our hotel, staff and overall services of the hotel.

Aluva, India
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Was a bit confused about whether to choose Ibis where i had stayed two times previously, or to choose Keys, where i had stayed once, a long time back. Last stay at Keys was not great, restaurant was a bore, and they didn't let mh cousin to visit me in my room for even 5 minutes. So was stayin in Ibis the next two,times. This weeken, i found Keys to be 1500 INR cheaper than Ibis, and hence i made my decision. Check in was fast, service was poor, not a smile around. But the room was amazing compared to,the cramped rooms and bathrooms of Ibis. And breakfast this time around was buffet, and had a wide option. Expect zero service and go, and you ll,be happy with the rest of the hotel. And please don't ever ley Ibis rip you off. Their roo.s are so small. But ofcourse, i think the decision should be made on the basis of costs, they can vary greatly,between the two hotels.

• Stayed April 2014

Greetings!

It is a pleasure to know that you have liked our hotel, staff, services better then a another hotel which you have used earlier.