“Value for money”

Ranked #99 of 658 Hotels in Bengaluru
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
“Value for money”
Reviewed 8 March 2014

This hotel located on Dr.Rajkumar road is very good value for money. I have been staying at this hotel for the last three years and have always enjoyed my stay there. Earlier, they had a very good restaurant which was serving authentic cusinen from South Kanara. I am a vegetarian, but my friends have told me that the non veg items are very delicious. I have not stayed at the hotel for the last six months and understand that the restuarant is now being managed by a different team. The only issue with this hotel is that parking space is limited to about ten to twelve cars. The rooms are very comfortable and since we get corporate rates, the tariff is real value for money. My colleagues who stayed there recently inform that the breakfast which is part of the traiff is basic and needs drastic improvement.

If you are looking for a decent family hotel, with good location and close proximity to the city, yet calm and quiet, then you can defintely select this hotel

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

abhimaanivasathi, General Manager at Abhimaani Vasathi, responded to this review, 10 March 2014
Dear Sir,

Thank you for your positive feedback and for being our esteemed guest,we would like to inform you that the Hotel has ample car parking in the basement level ( parking up to 50 cars ) and we provide valet services as well.We are under the process of introducing new cuisine to our restaurant and definitely you shall have a delightful experience during your next visit.
Thanks & Regards, Santosh N Saligram General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
  • Arabic first
Hong Kong, China
Reviewed 31 January 2014

It was the hotel that I stayed per my customer strongly requested – Too strong perfume smell, wi-fi not working, no hot water in the mid-night, front desk light off and sleeping at the mid-night time I arrived. He could not find my booking record till I asked him to double checked. He spent 5 more minutes to find my record … and I paid USD100 per night.

More over ..... I found a lot of hairs on the bed sheet. I had to remove them (from my sleeping portion) for sleeping … No showers taken as I did proof the water was cold … I ran the hot tap before tried to shower before because I remembered one Trip Advisory mentioned it.

One of the worst hotels that I ever been …. I think it is a hour hotel more than so called 3-Star hotel

I did tell my customer and she felt sorry … actually she found it in web … I suspected the hotel have Indian friends give good comments on Trip Advisory … those good comments are not solid and too general

Anyway, the next Morning I moved to Fairfield …

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
abhimaanivasathi, General Manager at Abhimaani Vasathi, responded to this review, 5 February 2014
Dear Sir,

It is indeed very disappointing to hear your feedback about our Hotel.I personally apologize for the same.We have taken strict measures against the concerned departments to ensure we never repeat such kind of negligence in the future.

Noida, India
Reviewed 28 November 2013

I stay here for 4 days and 3 nights in the room no 411 suite room for the business meeting for my company. it was a good experience to stay there. as the hotel is near the majestic area it help to save my time for the meeting and deals. The room was to nice with excellent facility. Staff was too good. And the food was awesome.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Reviewed 20 November 2013

I stayed here for two nights, as a client booked me in this ho(rrible)tel ! Nothing worked. The television, the internet etc. Had to take a bath with almost cold water. The service is typically Indian - Politely incompetent. The rooms are clean and decent and the food is fine, but don't expect anything more.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
abhimaanivasathi, General Manager at Abhimaani Vasathi, responded to this review, 22 November 2013
Dear Sir,

We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused during your stay.Due to the technical errors from the network provider internet services were down,We shall take strict measures to ensure such errors do not repeat in the future and assure you to provide the best hospitality experience in your future stay.

We request you to give us an opportunity to serve you once again.

Pune, Maharashtra, India
Reviewed 16 November 2013

Good location, near to Majestic area. All the industrial locations in & around Bengluru at equidistant.
Rooms are good with cozy look. Tea / coffee maker available in room + free Wi-fi
Good choice for business trips. Food is OK.
Service needs lot of improvement.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank RajeshS365
Dear Sir,

Thank you for your valuable feedback,We shall surely improve on our services and assure you a better experience during your next stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back at our Hotel.

nasik
Reviewed 28 October 2013

I stayed at Abhimaani Vasati for 3 nights with my business team booking 2 rooms and a suite.
A number of very appreciated comments on trip advisor persuaded me to contact the hotel. Out of the short listed hotels in Bangalore Abhimaani Vasati gave me the best deal and the assurance of special dedicated service for my CMD.
The hotel is a rare combination of modern decor rooms with excellent service at a very reasonable pricing on accommodation and food.

The suite was surprisingly very spacious and the personal butler service offered for the 3 days stay was the cherry on the cake.
The food delicacies could be molded to suit your taste with a mere humble request to the chef.
The staff was always very courteous and on their toes to help make your stay comfortable. Hotel owner's personal involvement in ensuring prompt and efficient service was commendable.

I highly recommend this hotel for people seeking to stay in comfort and style but at a reasonable cost specially in the souring tariffs of Bangalore.

Abhimaani Vasati made me trust that star ratings are just a myth.

Wishing them all the best.

PS: Chicken ghee roast at Abhimaani Vasati was my personal favorite.

Room Tip: Most rooms are desired.