“Business Trip Good experience”
Review of Abhimaani Vasathi

Abhimaani Vasathi
Ranked #106 of 695 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Hospitality is good
comfort stay and enjoyable too.
In Room dinning , must be addressed perfectly.
More comfort in case of Buffet Dinner facility.
Good arrangements in Breakfast - must be maintain complete duration.
appreciable efforts for concerns of comfort

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
abhimaanivasathi, General Manager at Abhimaani Vasathi, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Hotel Abhimaani Vasathi during your stay at Bangalore.

I'am glad to hear that you had a comfortable stay and enjoyed the Breakfast at our Hotel, In Room Dining shall be addressed on priority and we shall make sure you have a very warmth experience during your next visit.

We look forward to welcoming you back at Abhimaani Vasathi.

Santosh.N.Saligram'

Reviewed 21 March 2014

I want to thank the staff of Abhimaani Vasathi for making an effort on giving a good service... Very nice and friendly people.

They could open the variety in the hotel food, and offer non spicy and international food; that would be very nice.

• Stayed: March 2014
abhimaanivasathi, General Manager at Abhimaani Vasathi, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you for your positive feedback about our staff and service. We will definitely consider to add more of world cuisine in our menu.

Look forward to welcome you back at our Hotel.

Thanks & Regards,Santosh.N.Saligram General Manager

Reviewed 21 March 2014

Perfect place for business meetings. Located at a very convenient location, exquisiteness of this hotel makes it worth your spending . Was very impressed by Banquet executive Mr Ashwak and his team for the quick response to our immediate requirement during the meeting. Right from issuing quotation to closing the deal, the professionalism showed by staff is worth to be mentioned. Management deserves special appreciation.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Hotel Abhimaani Vasathi as your meeting venue.

We are glad to hear your feedback and Management shall definitely note its appreciation to the concerned staff.

It is such valuable feedback that can motivate our staff to provide the best service in the most courteous way.

We shall keep up our good service to have you keep coming back for future requirements.

Santosh.N.Saligram

Reviewed 13 March 2014

Its situated on Dr. Rajkumar Road. The hotel is nice and provides what you pay for. Nothing ultra fance and provides comfort. Some things work, some don't. The wifi has some funny system and you have to get it activated (sometimes several times, but not too bad).
The place is clean. Rooms are large enough and pleasant. I wouldn't say that the staff is most efficient but they are pretty friendly.

What I find a bit spooky is the blue lighting in the corridors after sundown. I have no idea why is that and it can be rather disturbing as we are not use to looking at things in blue light. I can't understand this.

The restaurant is not bad and we had quite a pleasant meal there.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your valuable feedback.We shall definitely ease our procedure for Wi fi log in.
We look forward to give you a better experience during your next visit to our hotel.
Thanks & Regards,Santosh.N.Saligram General Manager

Reviewed 12 March 2014

This hotel located on Dr.Rajkumar road is very good value for money. last three years I have been staying there whenever i vist bangalore on official tour and have always enjoyed my stay there.The rooms are very comfortable and since we get corporate rates, the tariff is real value for money. My colleagues who stayed there recently inform that the breakfast which is part of the traiff is basic and needs drastic improvement.
you can defintely select this hotel for your stay

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your positive feedback about our Hotel and location.We look forward to welcome you back at our Hotel.
Thanks & Regards,Santosh.N.Saligram General Manager.

Reviewed 8 March 2014

This hotel located on Dr.Rajkumar road is very good value for money. I have been staying at this hotel for the last three years and have always enjoyed my stay there. Earlier, they had a very good restaurant which was serving authentic cusinen from South Kanara. I am a vegetarian, but my friends have told me that the non veg items are very delicious. I have not stayed at the hotel for the last six months and understand that the restuarant is now being managed by a different team. The only issue with this hotel is that parking space is limited to about ten to twelve cars. The rooms are very comfortable and since we get corporate rates, the tariff is real value for money. My colleagues who stayed there recently inform that the breakfast which is part of the traiff is basic and needs drastic improvement.

If you are looking for a decent family hotel, with good location and close proximity to the city, yet calm and quiet, then you can defintely select this hotel

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
abhimaanivasathi, General Manager at Abhimaani Vasathi, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2014

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your positive feedback and for being our esteemed guest,we would like to inform you that the Hotel has ample car parking in the basement level ( parking up to 50 cars ) and we provide valet services as well.We are under the process of introducing new cuisine to our restaurant and definitely you shall have a delightful experience during your next visit.
Thanks & Regards, Santosh N Saligram General Manager

Reviewed 31 January 2014

It was the hotel that I stayed per my customer strongly requested – Too strong perfume smell, wi-fi not working, no hot water in the mid-night, front desk light off and sleeping at the mid-night time I arrived. He could not find my booking record till I asked him to double checked. He spent 5 more minutes to find my record … and I paid USD100 per night.

More over ..... I found a lot of hairs on the bed sheet. I had to remove them (from my sleeping portion) for sleeping … No showers taken as I did proof the water was cold … I ran the hot tap before tried to shower before because I remembered one Trip Advisory mentioned it.

One of the worst hotels that I ever been …. I think it is a hour hotel more than so called 3-Star hotel

I did tell my customer and she felt sorry … actually she found it in web … I suspected the hotel have Indian friends give good comments on Trip Advisory … those good comments are not solid and too general

Anyway, the next Morning I moved to Fairfield …

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
abhimaanivasathi, General Manager at Abhimaani Vasathi, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2014

Dear Sir,

It is indeed very disappointing to hear your feedback about our Hotel.I personally apologize for the same.We have taken strict measures against the concerned departments to ensure we never repeat such kind of negligence in the future.

Santosh.N.Saligram