“Nice service. Awful location!”

Lemon Tree Hotel Whitefield
Ranked #42 of 665 Hotels in Bengaluru
Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
“Nice service. Awful location!”
Reviewed 19 May 2014

Getting to the property by following the Google map is an ordeal and I am not sure what can the hotel do about it except what were they thinking when choosing a location to build. It took me 20 minutes just to get there what otherwise seemed like a 5 minutes drive from within the neighborhood. However, once reached, the helpful staff and a good quality buffet helped alleviate the fatigue. Service is great and food is good. bathrooms are clean and internet works. So overall a value for money hotel for group stay or for business. I am just not sure about the location.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (100)
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Hi All, i was there for around 6 days stay to this property some days ago and after coming here i felt homely the staff was so much warmhearted. Hotel provided me all the things which they can, before i want anything, that's the thing i like the most and quite impressive about it. Food was mind-blowing and the hospitality is 10 out of 10. I will recommend to all of people reading this, you can go there with your close eyes and hotel will take care of all your need.The last and not the least i want to say thanks some of the buddies like..Tanushree,Rijuka and Sanjay.....

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Nikhil_A_Sharma, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel Whitefield, responded to this review, 27 May 2014
Dear Guest:

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Whitefield, Bengaluru. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

It feels so special to receive such feedback from our guests and I am overwhelmed each time by the commitment of our team to create fond memories of our guests.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.wf@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 2 May 2014

Superb Experience!!! Feel like King
I stationed in Lemon tree for more than a month, amazing experience!!! All Staff/Employees are excellent and they made my stay memorable. I like to say “Thank You so much to all for your excellent support and special treatment…. You guys are Rock Star and deserve much more…..” I know it will not be fair to name few since entire crew were part of making/crating unforgettable experience. Let me try and will start with….
Front Desk (If I am allowed to call Friendly Smiling Desk)….. I can’t miss your warm welcome every day and making ensure all my needs are being full filled… Anirudh, Yash, Saurabh, BG, Abhijit, Tanushree, Tapasya…and many more (Cup of team outside of Hotel  too good)

Citrus Café (If a allowed to call…Yuummmm Ahhh..Bringing Smile with Cooking Magic and VVIP Treatment)… Jitendra, Ravindera…Missing lots of name.. Always available.. Had lots of Fun!!! Pooltable, delicious food. Magician… Mr Amit – I truly enjoyed, you really cook great food. Your food was making me Happy.

Housekeeping – Again Missing name, typically when I am out you guys were in. Thanks for keeping my room neat & clean. Wonderful room ambiance.
Security – Security Sahab… A Grant Salute you too

Those name are missing, is not that you didn’t participated rather you were more for me making my experience better from backend without thinking to bring you name in picture.

Lemontree Whitefield Team – You guys are Rockstart 

Room Tip: May like to enjoy 5th floor
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 30 April 2014

Thanks to all who made the stay memorable and adorable. Stayed there for more than a month especially during the weekdays and a few weekends. Everywhere I have received a great support from the staff. Staff is very friendly and they will try their level best to give you the maximum comfort. I would like to say thanks to the entire Teram starting from front desk, Citrus Cafe, House Keeping, Security personnel and chauffeurs. To name a few starting with Sourav, Anirudh, Bipin, Yash, Sanjeev, Jitender, Ravinder, and the person who really serves the food with a magical touch, Amit, the chef needed an extra applause. Not forgetting Tanushree, Tapasya, Abhishek, Arivijith, etc.. Sorry guys if I missed any names. Really you made the stay good and enjoyable. All of you are real rock stars.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business

London
Reviewed 13 April 2014

This hotel really surprised me. After coming in after a long flight, it really didn’t seem like much and I was a little worried how I was going to like staying here for a whole week. However after getting settled (and a little rest) the hotel worked out just perfectly. I found both breakfast and dinner service to be excellent, and the food prepared for dinner (I ordered a la carte) was freshly prepared and of good quality for the price - so much so that I decided to eat there 3 out of the 5 nights I had available.

The hotel itself and the room were very clean - the housekeeping staff came by to ask if I needed anything and make sure that same item was in place each day from that point forward. Everyone I encountered was very friendly and the service was certainly above and beyond the price point for the room itself, which was great. I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo

Mountain View, California
Reviewed 15 March 2014

I have been staying in this Hotel for a whole week now and I have been treated like nothing less than a VIP. Everyone here is great, friendly, very helpful and attentive. From the managers (BG and Divya, who personally took me to the hospital when I was not feeling well), to the restaurant team (Pradip and Sanjay, who always made sure that I have everything I need and want every single day at the breakfast table), and the housekeeping crew (Rijuka and team, who ensures that my room is always clean and well supplied with coffee, drinking water and all the necessary toiletries). I will be here for 5 more days to complete this business trip but I don't think I want to leave at all. When I come back for a longer period later this year, I will definitely ask our trip planner at work to book me at this hotel again. I am highly recommending this hotel to everyone who s searching for a pleasurable and clean place to stay while visitng Bangalore.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank GGS588
Nikhil_A_Sharma, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel Whitefield, responded to this review, 1 April 2014

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India
Reviewed 1 March 2014

If you are going for work and have to stay here for one or two days it's a decent hotel. Nothing great about the hotel. The staff too is fine. They take time to handle small issues . The food was fine. The room was small but comfortable.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business