Lemon Tree Hotel Whitefield
Holiday Village(Bengaluru)
US$47
US$37
  • Breakfast included
All reviewscitrus cafewhite fieldhouse keepinghousekeeping teamspecial thanksrooftop poolexcellent housekeepingpleasant stayspecial mentionvalue for moneybusiness tripsecond homebusiness hotelteam membersthe hotel staffawesome stayroom cleaning
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Stayed at Lemon Tree on May 18/19, 2014. The staff were very helpful and ensured that my stay was comfortable. The rooms were very well maintained and have good dym facility. The dinner buffet is good.

Room Tip: Would not recommned 5th floor as the GYm is above it. Gets noisy..
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Nikhil_A_Sharma, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel Whitefield, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Dear Guest:

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Whitefield, Bengaluru. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

It feels so special to receive such feedback from our guests and I am overwhelmed each time by the commitment of our team to create fond memories of our guests.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.wf@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

I went to this hotel for a party. Party was organized by my friend on his birthday. I had very good time in this hotel. Service was too good. Fragrance inside the hotel was too cool. This was the part which I liked the most.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends

Reviewed 19 May 2014

Getting to the property by following the Google map is an ordeal and I am not sure what can the hotel do about it except what were they thinking when choosing a location to build. It took me 20 minutes just to get there what otherwise seemed like a 5 minutes drive from within the neighborhood. However, once reached, the helpful staff and a good quality buffet helped alleviate the fatigue. Service is great and food is good. bathrooms are clean and internet works. So overall a value for money hotel for group stay or for business. I am just not sure about the location.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

Hi All, i was there for around 6 days stay to this property some days ago and after coming here i felt homely the staff was so much warmhearted. Hotel provided me all the things which they can, before i want anything, that's the thing i like the most and quite impressive about it. Food was mind-blowing and the hospitality is 10 out of 10. I will recommend to all of people reading this, you can go there with your close eyes and hotel will take care of all your need.The last and not the least i want to say thanks some of the buddies like..Tanushree,Rijuka and Sanjay.....

Reviewed 2 May 2014

Superb Experience!!! Feel like King
I stationed in Lemon tree for more than a month, amazing experience!!! All Staff/Employees are excellent and they made my stay memorable. I like to say “Thank You so much to all for your excellent support and special treatment…. You guys are Rock Star and deserve much more…..” I know it will not be fair to name few since entire crew were part of making/crating unforgettable experience. Let me try and will start with….
Front Desk (If I am allowed to call Friendly Smiling Desk)….. I can’t miss your warm welcome every day and making ensure all my needs are being full filled… Anirudh, Yash, Saurabh, BG, Abhijit, Tanushree, Tapasya…and many more (Cup of team outside of Hotel  too good)

Citrus Café (If a allowed to call…Yuummmm Ahhh..Bringing Smile with Cooking Magic and VVIP Treatment)… Jitendra, Ravindera…Missing lots of name.. Always available.. Had lots of Fun!!! Pooltable, delicious food. Magician… Mr Amit – I truly enjoyed, you really cook great food. Your food was making me Happy.

Housekeeping – Again Missing name, typically when I am out you guys were in. Thanks for keeping my room neat & clean. Wonderful room ambiance.
Security – Security Sahab… A Grant Salute you too

Those name are missing, is not that you didn’t participated rather you were more for me making my experience better from backend without thinking to bring you name in picture.

Lemontree Whitefield Team – You guys are Rockstart 

Room Tip: May like to enjoy 5th floor
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business