“Small & beautiful”
Review of Adarsh Hamilton

Adarsh Hamilton
Ranked #18 of 695 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed 27 January 2014

I had never heard of this hotel before, but booked it based on TripAdvisor rating. Its a flawless hotel in terms of cleanliness, service & food. One of the best in i have stayed in and reinstates the philosophy that small is beautiful.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Chaiitraa_Ayyappa, Public Relations Manager at Adarsh Hamilton, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2014

Dear Dr. Bhardwaj,

Greetings from Adarsh Hamilton, Bengaluru!

Thank you for taking out time to review us on Trip Advisor and for posting your compliments.

We are happy to note that you have had a great stay with us. Our core value at Adarsh Hamilton is providing all our guests a home away from home experience and I’m happy the associates were able to take care of all your requirements with utmost courtesy and professionalism.

Look forward to welcoming you back to Adarsh Hamilton again on your next visit to Bangalore.

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed 23 January 2014

very impressed by the level of service, cleanliness and comfort. We stayed for 2 nights and the staff were extremely helpful and accommodating. The breakfast buffet was extensive and included. Well located and I would definitely return. only issue was our bathroom stank of cigarette smoke.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Chaiitraa_Ayyappa, Public Relations Manager at Adarsh Hamilton, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Adarsh Hamilton, during your visit to Bangalore.

It was a pleasure to be of service to you.

We sincerely appreciate your time taken to post your feedback on Trip Advisor and are happy to note that your overall experience at the hotel was good.

I have conveyed your compliments to our associates, for whom it has been a tremendous source of inspiration.

Please may I assure you that I have addressed the matter regarding the smell of cigarette smoke in the bathroom with the team and all internal procedures have been strengthened and emphasized to avoid any recurrence.

My team and I hope to showcase an improvement on your next visit so that our hotel can become your preferred "home" in Bangalore!

We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to Adarsh Hamilton.

Reviewed 20 January 2014 via mobile

Being a regular visitor to the place I can say that without a doubt this is one of the best restaurants in Bangalore that serves North-Indian cuisine along with others. The service, food, quality, presentation, ambience is worth it. Best for paneer lovers and people who prefer eating starters and main course alike. Have had instances where the chef takes individual/personal attention to food choices, taste and presentation.

Stayed: February 2013
Chaiitraa_Ayyappa, Public Relations Manager at Adarsh Hamilton, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2014

Dear Ms.Khushboo,

Greetings from Adarsh Hamilton, Bengaluru!

We are glad to have hosted you at our property; thank you for sharing your enriching experience here on Trip Advisor.

It pleases me to know that the associates were able to go the extra mile and serve you with utmost warmth and courtesy. Your acknowledgement and appreciation has been conveyed to the associates who will only be encouraged to meet and exceed your expectations.

We thank you for your valuable feedback and recommendation and look forward to the pleasure of serving you again at the Adarsh Hamilton, Bengaluru!

Reviewed 12 January 2014

I stayed at the Adarsh Hamilton for 2 days, on a business trip from Delhi. My stay was comfortable, the food was good, and the staff was very, very helpful. The room was comfortable, and I had a peaceful night.

I am definitely coming back.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Chaiitraa_Ayyappa, Public Relations Manager at Adarsh Hamilton, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2014

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed 9 January 2014

This is an upscale hotel with nicely appointed rooms, good service and an excellent breakfast. I was not able to check out the gym so I cannot comment on that, but this property certainly met all my needs and exceeded my expectations. I recommend.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Chaiitraa_Ayyappa, Public Relations Manager at Adarsh Hamilton, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2014

Greetings from Adarsh Hamilton, Bengaluru!

It was a pleasure having you stay with us during your visit to Bangalore.Thank you for taking time to share your experience on Trip Advisor. We sincerely appreciate this support.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the city and to Adarsh Hamilton.

Reviewed 5 January 2014

I stayed between 19 and 21 Dec and must stay it is good hotel at quite good location. Excellent for Business travelers with almost all facilities required for the people "on the go". All rooms are similar in size. I had smooth check in but the room offered was a smoking room. I got immediate change over after informing it to reception which was impressive.

Good and delicious food, restaurant staff were pretty helpful and were keeping my 6 year old son happy with their delicacies.

I would highly recommend people visiting Bangalore on business and would advice management to look into requirements of people traveling on holiday/leisure with something more to relax, may be pool, indoor games etc.
Overall, highly recommended hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Chaiitraa_Ayyappa, Public Relations Manager at Adarsh Hamilton, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2014

Greetings from Adarsh Hamilton, Bengaluru!

It was a pleasure having you stay with us during your visit to Bangalore.

The team and I are grateful for your kind words of appreciation of our products and services.The team is committed to quality service and it is our continuous endeavour to ensure that every guest leaves as an ambassador of our hotel. We are happy to note that we have exceeded your expectations.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the city and to Adarsh Hamilton.

Reviewed 3 January 2014

I stayed in this property on a business trip to the city. The room was very cosy, the staff was very hospitable and the food was delicious.

The only tip i would have is if they could arrange for quick auto services instead of people like me unfamiliar with Bangalore having to look for them from the main road.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

Dear Ms.Lakshmi,

Greetings from Adarsh Hamilton, Bengaluru!

It is feedback such as yours, which helps us to continuously introspect and find permanent solutions and goes a long way in helping us improve our services.

We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to Adarsh Hamilton.