Adarsh Hamilton
Hotels.com
US$198
US$188
  • Breakfast included
The Leela Palace Bengaluru(Bengaluru)
US$280
US$87
US$237
US$152
  • Pool
All reviewsvalue for moneyrichmond circlebusiness hotelexcellent hotelbusiness tripthe heart of the citybreakfast spreadhotel is centrally locatedrecommend this hotelawesome foodcourteous staffrestaurant staffexcellent stayvisiting bangalorequality of foodspecial mentionstar hotel
Reviewed 27 March 2014

This hotel is very good but is a typical chain-like hotel. We only stayed one night having Rrived late. We did not eat but had a drink at the b at which was quite pricey. We got a quiet corner room on a high floor away from the do a d so slept well. Took a bit long to check out.

Room Tip: Go for a high corner room away from the road.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Chaiitraa_Ayyappa, Public Relations Manager at Adarsh Hamilton, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2014

Greetings from Adarsh Hamilton, Bengaluru!

It was a pleasure having you stay with us during your visit to Bangalore.

Thank you for taking time to share your experience on Trip Advisor. We sincerely appreciate this support.

Please do accept my sincere apologies for the manner in which your Check Out was handled. May I please assure you that we will do our best to improve. Our core value at Adarsh Hamilton is providing all our guests a home away from home experience and I’m happy the associates were able to take care of all your requirements with utmost courtesy and professionalism.

Look forward to welcoming you back to Adarsh Hamilton again on your next visit to Bangalore.

Reviewed 27 March 2014

The hotel is excellent with very good service. The over all experience was great. Very good hospitality in the hotel. The food was good. Breakfast options were great. Overall it is a reasonable priced hotel with best of service and Rooms.

Room Tip: Any room is good with very good room sizes.

Dear Mr.Ashish,

Greetings from Adarsh Hamilton, Bengaluru!

Thank you for taking out time to review us on Trip Advisor and for posting your compliments.

We are happy to note that you have had a great stay with us.Our core value at Adarsh Hamilton is providing all our guests a home away from home experience and I’m happy the associates were able to take care of all your requirements with utmost courtesy and professionalism.

Kindest Regards,

Assistant Manager- Public Relations

Reviewed 24 March 2014

I have this perception about the mid range hotels that they charge slightly less than the best in class hotels but the service and food standard is not even half of them. This was especially due to my recent bad experiences recently with similar hotels. Moreover I found the service standard in the hospitality industry had lessened due to lack of properly trained staff. I had gone for some business meetings in Richmond town and was looking to have lunch with my business partners. Even though I was very very reluctant to go to this hotel to be honest but I still went ahead as we were pressed for time. As soon I entered their restaurant called Season I found it to be very classily done and proper. We ordered a lot of stuff as we were very hungry even though I was skeptical of the food. Then our order arrived and we started having the food. And I was pleasantly surprised to find that the food was awesome to say the least. It was very authentic and not the usual full of masala and oil fare that you find nowadays. Also I found the service standard to be excellent. I just had a small problem with one of the dishes and when one of their staff came to ask me about the food, I mentioned to them that I was very very happy but just a small problem and nothing big. To my surprise again he took it very very seriously and insisted on replacing it with a properly done dish even though we did not want it. I was very impressed by their hospitality especially with that guy. I think his name was Ranveer or Ranbir. I made sure to come back for dinner too and the experience again was amazing. It has definitely become a place where I want to go again and again and I have even recommended to a lot of people in my company. I hope they keep up the great experience that they are providing!

Dear Guest,

We sincerely appreciate your time taken to post your feedback on Trip Advisor and are happy to note that your overall experience at the hotel was good.

It was a pleasure to be of service to you.

I have conveyed your compliments to our chefs and the team at Season for whom it has been a tremendous source of inspiration. .

The team and I thank you once again for your positive review of our hotel and look forward to the delight of welcoming you back to our hotel.

Reviewed 21 March 2014

Nice little hotel which has all the facilities and the staff tries to take personal care of you. the room size is though a little small to my liking but other wise a nice and comfortable hotel in the center of the city.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Chaiitraa_Ayyappa, Public Relations Manager at Adarsh Hamilton, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2014

Greetings from Adarsh Hamilton, Bengaluru!

Thank you for appreciating our employees and services. We are delighted to know you had an enjoyable stay.Our core value at Adarsh Hamilton is providing all our guests a home away from home experience and I’m happy the associates were able to take care of all your requirements with utmost courtesy and professionalism.

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed 20 March 2014

I stayed here for four nights in March 2014. From the moment I walked into the large, modern and spotless lobby, I knew I had made the right choice. The rooms were equally clean and of a standard equal to higher level, North American hotels. The bathroom in the room was very clean and comfortable. The restaurant has a wide range of reasonably priced menu items, and the level of service in the restaurant is exceptional. There are multiple staff available for each table. The front desk staff were also very helpful for anything I needed. I would absolutely stay at this hotel on a future trip to Bangalore!

Greetings from Adarsh Hamilton, Bengaluru!

It is indeed a pleasure to know that you decided to stay with us during your recent visit to Bengaluru and value your business and choice.

Our core value at Adarsh Hamilton is providing our guests a home away from home experience and I'm happy the associates were able to take care of all your requirements with utmost courtesy and professionalism.

The team is committed to quality service and it is our continuous endeavour to ensure that every guest leaves as an ambassador of our hotel. We are happy to note that we have exceeded your expectations.

We thank you for your valuable feedback and recommendation and look forward to welcoming you again to the warmth and hospitality of Adarsh Hamilton.