“Excellent experience!”
Review of juSTa MG Road

juSTa MG Road
Ranked #70 of 730 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed 25 October 2013

I picked Justa from the Tripadvisor list of hotels after reading the reviews, and I was not disappointed. The staff, from the time I called to enquire about bookings, were super helpful and polite. They kept me informed about changes, offered to receive packages for me even before I had reached Bangalore (this being a business tour). First they upgraded me to a better room, then to their higher priced hotel as their guests decided to extend their stay in the rooms I had booked earlier. Warm welcome, super clean rooms, good food, very helpful staff, all made the stay a wonderful experience. But what has sold me on this chain is a very small incidence which turns customers into fans for lives. I had to wear a sari for my day at work and rued the fact that my room did not have a full length mirror. While leaving the room, a couple of hours after checking in, I thought to myself, 'the only fault I can find with this place is that they do not have a full-length mirror. Maybe they do not expect women travelling on busness!' I wished the lady at the reception a good day, and went off to work. I retuned well past nine at night, tired and exhausted. As i walked into my room, I saw a beautiful, full-length, stand-alone mirror positioned carefully in one corner of the room. I was flabbergasted by this attention to detail! Next morning when I asked the same lady at the front desk if she had engineered the mirror in the room, she said, simply, 'I saw you were wearing a sari.' I think these people who make Justa so well-liked should be lauded. I am definitely going to try and find Justa hotels whereever I travel now, and recommend them to others as well. I hope they keep up the good work of finding such committed and sensitive people to work for them, and reward them well as well. Thank you all at Justa MG Road for a wonderful stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
juSTaTheResidence, General Manager at juSTa MG Road, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2013

Dear Guest,

We truly thank you for sparing your precious time to write such kind and positive review about our hotel and staff members. It is our constant endeavor to ensure that every guest is treated special and we look into every detail and opportunity to serve and exceed guests expectation.

Your compliments are our greatest reward. Our team members are highly motivated and joins me in thanking you for your kind wo.rds

We are delighted to note that juSTa will remain your choice of hotel on your future visits to Bangalore and we look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 20 October 2013

Great place-- super close to the metro--central Bangalore. The staff was very nice and extremely helpful. The food was great-- the masala butter at breakfast was a personal favorite, as was the masala chai.

The rooms were clean and the bedding super comfortable!

Overall, it was a great place to stay at! Big plus point: FREE WIFI!

Room Tip: the suites are great esp. if you have guests coming over!

Dear Guest,

My team joins me in thanking you for your gracious comments about our hotel, service and the product. It is indeed a pleasure to know that you liked the food quality and we have shared your feedback with regards to Masala Butter and Masala Chai to our Kitchen Team.

We are extremely glad to be given the opportunity to serve you during your visit to Bangalore. Your appreciation of our hotel and service is indeed heart-warming. It is truly heartening to have our efforts recognized by you in such a manner.

It is our constant endeavor to provide highest quality of service to every guest and to make them leave like ambassador. We look forward for the delight of welcoming you and your family in the near future.

Reviewed 16 October 2013

Justa Residence was really great! The service was outstanding and staff were very accomodating for a group of 20 of us! I highly recommend the stay, they will help you in any sort of way to make the stay easier for you! We got upgraded with our room and the rooms are just what you need to relax!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank sweetjem55

Dear Guest,

We truly thank you for taking out time to write such kind and positive words about our hotel and our staff members.

Your compliment has been shared with our team members, who are tremendously inspired as their efforts are being recognized. Our endeavor remains to continuously engage in guest satisfaction and service.

We greatly appreciate your recommendation and look forward to having more opportunities to be of service to you.

Reviewed 12 October 2013

The Pros:
Breakfast was excellent
Reception staff was very friendly and responsive
Driver from the hotel was very very friendly

The Cons:
The room smelled "moist" (got worse using the AC)
The bathroom was (only) okish clean (eg stains on the towel)

While our experience was overall good, (due to the exeptional friendly staff) we wondered that it is such a praised small luxury hotel.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

We truly thank you for sparing time to write your feedback in tripadvisor. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you have had to experience due to moist smell in your room. We assure you that this is not our standard practice and we have rectified the issue.

I would like to take this opportunity to assure you that your feedback is treated with high importance and it is our foremost priority to ensure that every feedback is actioned and looked upon as an opportunity to go the extra mile to ensure a great experience for all our guests.

On behalf of the team at jüSTa, we once again thank you for your feedback and look forward to having the opportunity to be able to host you again at our hotels in the near future.

Reviewed 10 October 2013

Small buotique hotel tucked away in the heart of bangalore's MG road.
Nice rooms, beautiful art work displayed all around, friendly service, easy reach

Things for improvement is the quality of breakfast served, could get more innovative in terms of selection and overall taste

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

We take this opportunity to thank you for for spraing your time to share your experience in tripadvisor. It is very valuable and important for us.

It is indeed fulfilling to note that you liked the rooms, art works displayed and also friendliness of our staff members.

We have noted your comment and discussed with concerned personnel regarding food Quality. Based on the feedbacks received we have re-work the menu to provide with more options.

Thank you once again and we look forward to the privilege of serving you again in the near future.

Reviewed 8 October 2013

I was pleasantly surprised by this hotel. It is basic in terms of no other facilities e.g. gym, pool etc. but excellent for those who are budget conscious or who are on a business trip and work in the public sector. No complaints whatsoever and the staff were very helpful and friendly

1  Thank LucyMae88

Dear Guest,

We thank you for sharing your experience through Tripadvisor. It is indeed pleasure to note that you like our hotels, cleanliness and the service provided by our staff members. We have shared your feedback with our team who is encouraged after reading your review as all their efforts to satisfy every guests need and requirement is recognized and also appreciated.

On behalf our team, we yet again thank you for your positive words and look forward to welcome you in the near future.

Reviewed 24 September 2013

I really enjoyed my 2 week stay. Everybody was very friendly and helpful, from the driver who picked me up at the airport to the staff and the breakfast waiters. The room was well appointed, functional, and comfortable. Great location on MG Road. I would definitely go again. Great value for the money.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank Fabio P

Dear Guest,

We thank you for taking out time to write such fantastic review about our hotel and staff members through the Tripadvisor community.

It is heartwarming to know that we were able to make your stay best on in Bangalore. Our team members are glad to note that their efforts to provide you with highest quality of service has been recognized and appreciated. The team is tremendously inspired.

All of us at juSTa thank you once again for your gracious compliments of our product and service and look forward to the delight of welcoming you back to our hotel.