juSTa Off MG Road, Bangalore
juSTa MG Road(Bengaluru)
  • Restaurant
Suvarna Inn(Bengaluru)
View Hotel
All reviewsmg roadsmall hotelvalue for moneyroom servicewalking distancerecommend this hotelrooms are spaciouscomfortable stayhotel staythe hotel staffexcellent servicespecial mentionhot waterbrigade roadmetro stationbusiness tripexcellent stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 September 2011

Since this hotel is inside city and very close to my office, I prefer to stay here during my business trip. Since I was very much impressed with the room, food and hospitality, I decided to stay here with my family during my recent personal trip. I am happy to add that my entire family and especially my kids enjoyed each and every aspects of it. Special mention about the always smiling faces of the staff and the service they offer. Really worth staying here.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank SSAdityan
thimmaiahk, Manager at juSTa Off MG Road, Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2011

We truly appreciate you sharing your experience & kind words on Trip Advisor.
I am pleased to note that you enjoyed your stay and left with a positive impression of our product and services. It is feedback from esteemed guests like you that motivates our team to strive towards excellence and create delight for all our guests.

Reviewed 6 September 2011

Very neat and a clean Hotel. Extremly friendly staff and a job oriented team. A lot of positivity around.

Room Tip: 805 is pretty good.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank fdepores

Reviewed 5 September 2011

Had a great three days in Bangalore while shopping with the family. The team on site could not help enough. Found that the food to the room was great and met the chef who had toured India and had picked up so many dishes.

Found that the team had loads of knowledge of the area and always helped in telling us what was going on and the best places to go.

Great family hotel and would certainly go again. Room was really clean and found that this was great place to stay.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
thimmaiahk, General Manager at juSTa Off MG Road, Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2011

Reviewed 24 August 2011

The hotel was perfect for my business trip. Arrived at noon after a gruelling long-haul flight with no sleep. Welcoming smiles and smooth check in followed by a comfortable room with welcome flowers. Hot hot shower with perfect water pressure followed by delicious lunch and comfortable nap in a comfortable king size bed with choice of pillows. Taxi servcie was excellent with a well groomed driver in comfortable car, and English speaking driver with knowledge of inner roads (to cut down time in traffic) and required information on local food and shopping. Dinner was also delicious. Breakfast was perfect on the roof top with smiling service, and excellent choice of fresh fruit, freshly squeezed juice and real brewed coffee. The desk arranged call-taxi to the airport which was also good service - clean car and well groomed driver.

Room Tip: Call ahead to get rooms in the back on the 2nd floor or 3rd floor
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business

Reviewed 14 August 2011

It is a beautiful, quiet hotel with friendly staff. It is very conveniently located - only a few minutes drive from the city center. At the same time, I was able to get to work to the opposite end of the town within 30 minutes.

The rooms are very cozy and comfortable: large bathrooms, soft beds, flatscreen, fabulous balcony, paintings on the walls, huge mirrors. The rooms are always impeccably cleaned and the staff makes little surprises every day of your stay - fresh flowers on your bed or candy plate - it's incredibly cheers you up after a long working day!

The food is nice, Internet is sometimes slow, but overall experience is extremely good - will be staying here every time I am in Bangalore!!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business