“Great service and hotel”

juSTa Off MG Road, Bangalore
Ranked #59 of 726 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed 3 October 2011

I recently stayed here two nights and was very impressed with the hotel. The rooms are clean and large- with a very comfortable bed. The breakfast and room service was good. The location is ideal (although a little hard to find at night- it is right near a big ING building off MG road). The staff are very friendly and helpful- locating taxis and auto rickshaws to get around. As it is new the gym is not functional yet but staff has said it will be ready in 2-3 months.

Overall a very good, clean hotel.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank Honda-Cub
thimmaiahk, General Manager at juSTa Off MG Road, Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2011

We truly appreciate you sharing your experience & kind words on Trip Advisor.
I am pleased to note that you enjoyed your stay and left with a positive impression of our product and services. It is feedback from esteemed guests like you that motivates our team to strive towards excellence and create delight for all our guests.

Reviewed 30 September 2011

best personalized service I ever seen. Hotel is small, but staff is extremely helpful.
there is only one notice - problem with ac outlets, i found in room worn power strip where I could hardly connect PC, the plug always try to loose out.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank zerokol

Reviewed 18 September 2011

I have just returned from an unforgettable 4 night stay at the wonderful 'juSTa The Residence Off MG Road' hotel and I will share with you my memorable experiences at this hotel.

Location:

The hotel is ideally located 10 minutes walk from MG/Brigade Road, and yet it is very quiet. This would be the best location to stay in Bangalore, being both in the center of everything and enjoy a peaceful quiet and cozy accommodation.

Staff:
Staff is extremely helpful and friendly, always there for you and ready to assist and advice on everything. When I arrived at the hotel, Mr. Rajan Sharma helped me out of the taxi and brought my luggage into the reception. The check-in process was very efficient and took about 3 minutes. I was then escorted to the room by Mr. Srijith who is the manager of the hotel. Rajan Sharma and Bodh KC Shifting the luggage to my room. Srijith had patiently shown and explained to me in detail all the room features. Since I did not have the right electricity adopters, Srijith immediately asked his staff to bring an adopter to the room. After switching my laptop in the adopter, he also made sure the free wireless internet connection works in my laptop – helping me with the logon credentials to the hotel's wireless network, and did not leave my room until everything worked fine making sure I was happy with everything and double check that everything works perfectly to my full satisfaction. All in all Srijith and the staff spent nearly an hour with me on arrival! You cannot expect a better start in a hotel than the one I had in the Residence!
I have stayed in my life in numerous hotels all around the world, but I have never seen an outstanding service like in the one I had in the residence. It was beyond any of my expectations, and they justifiably earned their title being the best in service, due to their spectacular level of service, always walking the extra mile for making you feel comfortable, safe and satisfied with the hotel.
They also helped me arrange day tour in Bangalore, arranging a very reliable auto rickshaw driver (ask the reception to arrange you for Muhamad!) to spend the whole day with me driving me in the city from 9 AM to 18 AM and all this for the funny rate of 650 Rs. Taking you to all attractions in Bangalore and being very helpful and competent of good English skills.
When I needed to check out my room, they were ready to give me a late check-out at my convenience without any additional charge. They also of course quickly arranged me a taxi driver while checking out.

Room:
I booked at hotels.com (which offer great and discounted rates to this perced hotel) after reveiwing the positive guest reviews in TripAdvisor. I booked the Luxury room on the 3rd floor which had a balcony. The manager Srijith was so kind and offered to upgrade me for free to the deluxe room.The room is very large (around 35 square meters size), very comfortable. It has a nice dark brown parquet floor, decorated and furnished to the outmost perfection – a big wooden table with two chairs, nice modern wide sofa, huge king size bed, a lot of lightning, big shower, a big kitchenette with a big refrigerator, and a lot of kitchen storage spaces. I also got on a daily basis a complimentary 1 liter mineral water bottle and the daily newspaper, and a welcome gift of tasty chocolates in a present box upon my arrival.
Mini bar items are places also in the kitchenette. Min bar offers quite a nice variety, and prices are very cheap. For instance: soft drinks for 50 Rs, wafers for 40 Rs, Mineral water – 2 bottles of 1 liter for only 45 Rs.! Usually when you stay in hotels, they overcharge for any mini bar items, but not here. Here, no one is trying to make a fortune on your back. They charge minimum prices which are very similar to those you can find outside the hotel. So, feel free and relaxed to take items from the mini bar without being afraid of any high costs or overcharging, as it is really not the case here in the Residence.
Internet access- the hotel provides a fast wireless internet access. The connection was just perfect and worked fine and fast any hour of the day!
The bed pillows are very soft and comfortable and I assure you will sleep tightly. The room also has a great and powerful Samsung A/C and also a ceiling fan so do not worry; you will never feel too hot in the room 
Room is very clean, and is daily cleaned and perfectly arranged. You cannot expect better than this. They take care to clean everything and replace all towels and sheets on a daily basis.

Food:

Breakfast is served 7AM-10 AM. Breakfast is served on the hotel's roof, 4th floor.
It is a big roof balcony, surrounded by the peaceful area and shadowed by nice coconut trees. It is definitely a nice place to have your breakfast, while enjoying the view.
They make you a fresh omelet with chilly, chopped tomatoes, and onion. This is served with 2 slices of toast bread – either white or brown.
In the breakfast you also have hot Indian bread, Indian sauces – like curry sauce, or great green coconut sauce which I believe also had coriander and some chilly – these are very tasty sauces in which you can dip the great hot Indian bread.
You also have some good coffee, white cheese, yogurt, comfitures, can fruit juice, fresh juice, all kinds of fruits – kiwi, pine apple, papaya, apples, bananas.
The staff serves you quickly, and is kind and attentive.
Room Service – there is also an ALA-CART room service with a variety of food for reasonable prices – you can choose soups, Chinese, Salads, and Indian Vegetarian or non vegetarian food. The room service is excellent, you are not kept too long before the food arrives at your room. Once you are done, you give them a call and they are back in your room in 2-3 minutes to take out the plates.

I would definitely recommend this excellent hotel, and the residence would be my first choice of accommodation whenever visiting Bangalore! Srijith, thanks a million to you and your staff for an excellent service and remarkable stay! I am already looking forward to visit you all again!!!

Room Tip: I have stayed in the Deluxe room which is very big and cozy, and modernly shaped. But you can also b...
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
5  Thank Eran M
thimmaiahk, Manager at juSTa Off MG Road, Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2011

Reviewed 14 September 2011

Since this hotel is inside city and very close to my office, I prefer to stay here during my business trip. Since I was very much impressed with the room, food and hospitality, I decided to stay here with my family during my recent personal trip. I am happy to add that my entire family and especially my kids enjoyed each and every aspects of it. Special mention about the always smiling faces of the staff and the service they offer. Really worth staying here.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank SSAdityan

Reviewed 6 September 2011

Very neat and a clean Hotel. Extremly friendly staff and a job oriented team. A lot of positivity around.

Room Tip: 805 is pretty good.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank fdepores

Reviewed 5 September 2011

Had a great three days in Bangalore while shopping with the family. The team on site could not help enough. Found that the food to the room was great and met the chef who had toured India and had picked up so many dishes.

Found that the team had loads of knowledge of the area and always helped in telling us what was going on and the best places to go.

Great family hotel and would certainly go again. Room was really clean and found that this was great place to stay.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family

Reviewed 24 August 2011

The hotel was perfect for my business trip. Arrived at noon after a gruelling long-haul flight with no sleep. Welcoming smiles and smooth check in followed by a comfortable room with welcome flowers. Hot hot shower with perfect water pressure followed by delicious lunch and comfortable nap in a comfortable king size bed with choice of pillows. Taxi servcie was excellent with a well groomed driver in comfortable car, and English speaking driver with knowledge of inner roads (to cut down time in traffic) and required information on local food and shopping. Dinner was also delicious. Breakfast was perfect on the roof top with smiling service, and excellent choice of fresh fruit, freshly squeezed juice and real brewed coffee. The desk arranged call-taxi to the airport which was also good service - clean car and well groomed driver.

Room Tip: Call ahead to get rooms in the back on the 2nd floor or 3rd floor
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business