juSTa Off MG Road, Bangalore
juSTa MG Road(Bengaluru)
  • Restaurant
Suvarna Inn(Bengaluru)
View Hotel
All reviewsmg roadsmall hotelvalue for moneyroom servicewalking distancerecommend this hotelrooms are spaciouscomfortable stayhotel staythe hotel staffexcellent servicespecial mentionhot waterbrigade roadmetro stationbusiness tripexcellent stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 October 2013

Lovely small hotel in a great location. Staff are extremely friendly and helpful. It's a little oasis! I would definitely recommend this hotel to anybody staying in Bangalore... for work or pleasure. It has a much nicer feel than staying in a large 4-5 * hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
juSTaTheResidence, General Manager at juSTa Off MG Road, Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your kind words of appreciation about our hotel, its location and service provided by staff members. It is indeed a pleasure to note that you have had a much nicer feel than staying in a larger 4-5 Star hotel.

It is our constant endeavor to ensure that every guest feels special and leaves juSTa as ambassador. We look forward for the delight of welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 20 October 2013

First of all a big thank you to the staff. Especially karthik. Cannot remember the other names but from the gate security to the house keeping staff, reception ,^smiling faces.
I was with my family for 8 days there , and we enjoyed our stay very much. There is a coziness which you wont find in big hotels and it gets better, actually because of the accomodating staff.

Will definitely stay there again. My only complaint is that they do not provide a child bed, but they did put up a mattress on the floor for my little one. I think they should rectify that small matter. (They can provide a small folding bed)
Very clean rooms.

Overall had a good stay. Hats off to the staff. Thank you

Faraza zukkur

• Stayed: October 2013
juSTaTheResidence, General Manager at juSTa Off MG Road, Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you taking out time to write such extremely motivating feedback. It gives us immense pleasure to note that we are able to live up to our name. "juSTa" in Sanskrit means welcome home.

Our team members are deeply motivated. Every guest appreciation gives us more encouragement to provide highest quality of service. We have shared your feedback with all our team members including Mr. Karthik

We are earnestly looking forward to welcome you back and serve you to exceed your expectation on all the aspects during your every visit.

Reviewed 2 October 2013

This is the 3rd Justa Residence I've stayed in and it surpassed my already high expectations, starting with Shyam's patient help in making my reservation over a poor phone connection. He continued to be very gracious and helpful throughout my stay. My room was huge and beautifully decorated with lovely silk curtains, luxurious bed linens and the thickest, snowiest white towels you can imagine. This room provided 5 star luxury at a 3 star price and it didn't end with the room. They have a very pleasant rooftop restaurant with excellent food. Breakfast was bountiful and I had a better fish curry for one dinner then I had in a week in Goa.If you need a hotel car and driver, you would be lucky to get Rakesh. In my 2 days driving around with him, plus an airport pickup, his helpful knowledge added a lot to my stay in Bangalore.

Room Tip: The larger rooms are well worth the relatively small extra price.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo

Dear Guest,

It was an absolute pleasure to have had the opportunity to serve you for 3 times. Thank

you for sparing time to write such kind and encouraging words in tripadvisor.

It is indeed an honor for my team and me to know that you liked our hotel, the luxury

& comfort provided to all our guest. We are grateful for recognizing our team members

for all their efforts. We are committed to consistently providing warm, efficient and discrete service to our guests and their appreciation and acknowledgment is our

greatest reward.

We thank you once again for your support and look forward to the delight of

welcoming you back.

Reviewed 21 September 2013

- The staff was excellent.
- The rooms were clean and serviced regularly
- It was a pretty good bargain for the amount I paid.
- The only issue was with the wi-fi access which was intermittent.
- The breakfast was good
- It is near to Trinity Metro and MG Road.
- The location was peaceful and quiet.

Room Tip: Contact the hotel direct to get a better rate than the websites.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank m0syn

Dear Guest,

We are happy to read such kind and encouraging words about our hotel. We thank you much for choosing juSTA and giving us opportunity to host you during your visit to Bangalore. We are indeed glad to note that you liked our hotels location, food quality & the service provided by our team. They are tremendously motivated as their efforts to make your stay a memorable one has been achieved.

Your feedback with regards to Internet Service has been note. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. I would like to inform you that we are in the process of upgrading our internet service for benefit of all our guests.

Our motto is to ensure that every guest feels special and to provide them with highest quality of service. On behalf of our team, we once again thank you and look forward to be able to host you again in the near future.

Reviewed 20 September 2013

I enjoyed my stay at Justa for my standard semi-annual two-week business trip to Bangalore over the last two years. The hotel staff was most helpful and offered excellent services. The friendly familiar faces of the hotel staff added a level of assurance. The room was very comfortable. The balcony is the added feature for relaxation. The facility is off the busy heavy traffic on MG Road but close enough for easy access. The cost is most reasonable. I have no hesitation to recommend Justa for all travelers.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

We take this opportunity to thank you for for sparing your time to share your experience in tripadvisor. it is very valuable and important for us. It is indeed fulfilling to note that you felt juSTa like "HOME AWAY FROM HOME" and also that you liked the service provided by our staff members.

It is our intention to provide highest quality of service to every guest who stays at juSTa and make their stay a memorable one. We once again thank you for encouraging us to go extra mile to serve every guest. Your appreciation is our achievement.

We earnestly look forward to host you as our esteemed guest in the near future.