juSTa Off MG Road, Bangalore
juSTa MG Road(Bengaluru)
  • Restaurant
Suvarna Inn(Bengaluru)
View Hotel
All reviewsmg roadsmall hotelvalue for moneyroom servicewalking distancerecommend this hotelrooms are spaciouscomfortable stayhotel staythe hotel staffexcellent servicespecial mentionhot waterbrigade roadmetro stationbusiness tripexcellent stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 June 2014

quite and calm and Comfort stay! Worth the money. Best room service and friendly staff. Easy check-in/check-out.

TV was little old, had tough time with the remote. Shower/bath room are not convenient.

It is best and economic option, if we are in Bangalore for an office visit.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
juSTaTheResidence, General Manager at juSTa Off MG Road, Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Our team joins me in thanking for your gracious comments about our hotel and Staff members. We are honored to note that we were able to live up to your expectation on most of the parameters during you stay at our hotel.

We are happy to note you liked the hotel, quality of food served and also comfort provided by our team. Your appreciation plays a vital role in encouraging us to go the extra mile and ensure a wonderful experience to every guest.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you during your stay.
We have taken up your feedback with regards to TV & bathrooms on a serious note with concerned departments. We would like to inform you that this is not our standard practice and every feedback is treated with utmost priority and looked upon as an opportunity to go the extra mile and ensure a great experience to every guest.

We greatly appreciate your recommendation and look forward for the delight of welcoming you back.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

I had a very good experience stay at Justa Hotel.....rooms are like 1 BHK flat, everything is giving at your needs.....I am very satisfied with my couple of days stay...Keep it up Team Justa @ off. M G Road..!!!!!

Room Tip: For a good business trip and for vacation....perfect place to stay....cool n calm.....
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Our team joins me in thanking for your gracious comments about our hotel and Staff members. We are honored to note that we were able to live up to your expectation on all the parameters during you stay at our hotel.

We are happy to note you liked the hotels Amenities, quality of food served and also comfort provided by our team. Your appreciation plays a vital role in encouraging us to go the extra mile and ensure a wonderful experience to every guest

Reviewed 19 June 2014

Very beautiful small hotel located at the heart of Bangalore. Rooms are big enough, clean and very nice decorated. The Wifi works pretty well, you have also TV, very good room restaurant service and an also very good laundry service.

No doubts, the best of this hotel is its terrific friendly and always helpful staff.

The prize is also very fair, you will hard find a better deal.

Efraim Riess

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Good hotel.

But need to mention, the check in was not smooth at all.

I had booked Justa the MG road (their other hotel) which is right next to MG road metro station and Adigas restaurant.

However, on reaching there, I was told my booking was not confirmed (to makemytrip, who never informed me), so I will not get any rooms in that hotel.

Next, on insisting, they offered me a room in Justa Off MG road hotel (which was lower priced).

I had luggages and a cab waiting and I had to think fast. So I accepted whatever I got.

They did pay for cab between the 2 hotels.

On reaching this Justa off MG road, I was told, we will get the room but it will take about 1 hour as cleaning was yet to be done.

As a result, on a start of my honeymoon trip (too coorg n kabini), we were stranded for 2 hours with all the luggage and without a room.

After this, the stay was pleasant. Room was good.

But above mentioned things need to be taken in account and improvements to be done.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

We sincerely thank you for sparing time to write your experience in tripadvisor.

We have taken up your feedback on a serious note with concerned departments. We would like to inform you that this is not our standard practice and every feedback is treated with utmost priority and looked upon as an opportunity to go the extra mile and ensure a great experience to every guest.

Your compliments are our greatest reward. It is our constant endeavor to make our guests feel special in every aspect and providing highest quality of service. We earnestly look forward to having you stay in our hotel and serve you yet again as our esteemed guest.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

Whilst the location of this hotel, was not known by the taxi drivers at the airport, I gave them the hotels tel no, and the staff were great giving the driver directions.
It is a wonderful boutique hotel with just 12 rooms, in a peaceful location on Ulsoor Rd. The rooms are very comfortable, and the staff were more than helpful at all times.
Breakfast each morning on the roof terrace, was pleasurable, and very tasty.
It is just around the corner from The Taj Vivanta, and The Park - (both of which I have stayed at) and I can honestly say that when it comes to value for money, and individual service - JuSTa comes out ahead and at around 1/2 the price - whats not to like.
I have stayed at other JuSTa properties and all I can say is keep up the good work.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends