“Great Ambience”

Ranked #48 of 662 Hotels in Bengaluru
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
“Great Ambience”
Reviewed 4 November 2011

The Hotel is conveniently tucked in near Ulsoor Lake in Bangalore. A very new property and very well maintained. It has all the amenities one can think of - a pool in the terrace and a gym on the top floor, which is very well maintained and with adequate equipment so that there is no waiting time. Rooms are excellent with a special mention on the housekeeping and personalized service. Extremely well trained young personnel, one really feels nice to see the young faces taking up such great responsibilities and doing a good job. The breakfast spread is awesome! and so are the restaurants. Only negative if i may, is that the occupancy seemed to be a bit low, so it kind of felt a bit odd if the guy with the guitar was playing the song only for you!

Room Tip: Higher floors have awesome views of the city
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank Samit D

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (305)
  • Korean first
New York City, New York
Reviewed 1 November 2011

Clean, yes, food is good and reasonably priced and, yes, the people are very nice and try hard. But, if you need internet connectivity, you may want to keep looking. Although my package called for 24/7 internet, you have to subscribe daily and then they take it off the bill. I repeatedly had either low throughput or was cut off in the midst of a VOIP call.

Also, the Sunday night parties can get quite loud and disruptive of your sleep.

Room Tip: If you want to sleep on a Sunday night, avoid the back side, as the parties a quite loud until midni...
1 Thank JosephR257
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Ulsoor Lake, Bengaluru, responded to this review, 9 November 2011
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. May I apologize for us not meeting your expectations during your recent stay at Lemon Tree Premier, Ulsoor Lake, Bengaluru

We have examined the issues you faced and are resolving them. Our WiFi service provider has confirmed that the issue of bandwidth and low throughput are resolved.

While parties are not regular a activity, we will ensure that the volume is kept under control.

Do give us another opportunity to make your stay at Lemon Tree Hotels memorable and please email me the details of your reservation at gopa.kumar@lemontreehotels.com so that I can handle it personally.

With best regards,
Yours sincerely,

Gopa Kumar
Resident Manager
Lemon Tree Premier, Ulsoor Lake, Bengaluru
Morristown, New Jersey
Reviewed 28 October 2011

No complaints at all -- I've been here 3 weeks so far and am very happy with it. Maha, the asst. mgr., has been most gracious and helpful. Food is good here, and quite reasonably priced. This is an exceptionally clean property.

New Delhi
Reviewed 14 October 2011

I found the interiors of all Lemon Tree Hotels very refreshing ; )
On a serious note, it is a nice & affordable business hotel with facilities at par with some of the top business hotels in the country. I only dislike one thing, the tiles with black figures on the bathroom wall, they are bit annoying & eerie. I am not sure if it is a case always but whichever city I have stayed in at Lemon Tree Hotel (B'lore, Chennai, Ahmedabad & Indore) I did not find the food in the restaurant very appealing & tasteful or may be I have lost my appetite due to continuous travel. The hotel staff is helpful.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled on business
Delhi
Reviewed 10 October 2011

I was very enjoying and would like to come again. all utilities also well treated and all cuisine excellent for us as well. Miss Maha is a good staff and all are satisfied.

Newcastle upon Tyne
Reviewed 7 October 2011

Great Hotel and a fantastic place to stay. What more can I say. If you are looking to for a place to stay in central Bangalore look no further. I have stayed in many top hotels throughout the world, from New York, London to the Maldives and throughout Europe and the Lemon Tree Bangalore is up there. The hotel itself is very new, I think opening in January 2011 and this is reflected in the decor throughout the hotel.

I arrived in the hotel on 3 September to begin a 10 week stay in The Lemon Tree and was collected at the airport by one of the hotel's drivers. A great start after a 11 hour flight from London, just what I needed.

Since day one the staff have looked after me and attended to my every need. After a long day in the office and returning to the hotel it is nice to relax and the staff at The Lemon Tree make this possible.

The hotel offers some great facilities, a roof top pool, the SLounge bar and a excellent gym. The pool area is great, if not a little small, but there are usually one or two people there at the most.

I stay in a room on the 7th Floor, a corner room. The room itself is very good, offers a great city view, has excellent decor and a superb shower.

I would recommend to get a larger room if possible, especially if you are staying long term. At some point I think I am going to try and stay in a suite if possible, because at times the room which I stay in is a little small for a long term stay. I am begining to have clothes hanging around my room because of lack of wardrobe space!!!

To the staff, Gopal the GM is always very approachable as is Bhashab who has been my main point of contact during my stay. Anything which needed arranging has been done for me in a timely manner and to a vey high standard.

The waiters in the Citrus bar are extremely helpful and cater for my every need at dinner and in room dining. Special mention must go to Ricky, Sunny and Manjeet to name but a few.

Manjeet is my regular waiter and always offers a superb service, he shows awarness and a common sense approach to everything I ask. Always wants to help and makes sure my order is 100% correct. Well done Manjeet, please keep up the good work.

Well thats my review done. I may write a further review at the end of my stay. I would certainly recommend this hotel to any business travellers.

Keep up the excellent work Lemon Tree Bangalore.

Thanks

Steve

• Stayed September 2011, travelled on business
Johannesburg, South Africa
Reviewed 30 September 2011

my first trip to india - 10 days was most memorable thanks to the friendly welcoming staff at lemon tree , very effecient and value for money.. its the little things that matter and lemon tree staff and management made the experience more memorable. thank you

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with friends