“A lovely hotel and great stay”

Lemon Tree Premier, Ulsoor Lake, Bengaluru
Ranked #45 of 670 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed 15 January 2012

We stayed here for 3 nights in January 2012. We thought the hotel was great - lovely room, great breakfast (best we had this time in India), nice bar and the Republic of Noodles restaurant served excellent tasty food. The swimming pool was nice but small, cold and had no where to sit in the shade. Good location as quiet and only 20-30 minute walk to the hustle and bustle of MG Road. About 15-20 minutes walk to Commercial Street which is a lively place to walk around at the weekend. Overall a really nice stay.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 15 January 2012

Lemon tree hotel ulsoor lake is a fairly new hotel. We stayed at this hotel from 27 to 29 December 2012. Getting a decent room and excellent food at any hotel anywhere in the world should not be a problem however same cannot be said for their service, hence for us "the type of service we receive determines the genuity of a hotel". At lemon tree we got it all - excellent accommodation with great food (some of the best in India) - and an awesome person called Maha! It was my moms birthday, she arranged a cake and a gift for my mom from her side. The rest of the time she saw to our every need. We will stay at lemon tree again, only because of Maha! Congratulations Maha, you take our 2011 award for the best host and manageress! All the best. I would therefore recommend lemon tree to any individual/ family traveling to India. It is one of the best hotels you will find in India, and worth every buck you pay! I will rate it a 5 star and would add it is certainly better than the 5 star Taj we stayed in at Trivandrum city. Anusha & Sadhana - South Africa

Room Tip: 9 and10 floors are good.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 January 2012

It's a beautiful place to relax at this wonderful Lemon Tree. It was a great experience with all the staff. I plan to stay only two days but end up staying 10 days. The breakfast buffet was great . My kids loved the hospitality. I really enjoyed. Big Thanks to manager Mahalakshmi Kumar :))
She made it very nice for my Son and daughter in law.

Room Tip: Make sure deal with manager Mahalakshmi Kumar . She seems to know lots of stuff
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 January 2012

Stayed at the Lemon Tree Ulsoor Lake, Bangalore in Dec 2011.

My Ratings
==========
Rooms - Good
Staff - Courteous but not the necessarily the most slick
Breakfast spread - Great
Overall experience - Considering it was the holiday season, I think I got a great deal in terms of price and value.

Note: Not exactly in the center of the city (i.e. M.G. Road), but I think that is a plus. It's just 10 min. from MG Road and the location was appropriate for my liking (didn't want to be right in the hustle and bustle of the city).

I would recommend a stay - If you are looking for something between a budget and a 5-star hotel, this one fits the bill.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 December 2011

The lemon tree staffs are very good, right from the reception till the waiting staffs all are good, i like the indian food but i thought it can be more spicy than mild....its better that the chef offer atleast one dish more spicy.
the room is very nice and its meant for business traveller, the wifi is very easy to access.
The Manager Maha at the front office was very nice to offer the services and showed me the property around and very pretty too.
I will recommend this hotel to all my business colleagues.

Reviewed 13 December 2011

I had to stay for one night in the city this hotel offered an economical rate so I chose it , It is central located and the rooms are clean but small and staff were a little confused - on check in I was asked to go from one person to another and had no clarity who was actually checking me in ,the same thing happened on check out. In room dining did not impress ,flavours were not there and the food was pricey for the quality. Buffet breakfast at the coffee shop was good however again the staff seemed as if they were over burdened woth work although the coffee shop was far from being full, my coffee came after 25 minutes and I had finished breakfast by then. Overall for the proce I paid it is OK.

Reviewed 11 December 2011

A good chain of hotels for mid-level accomodation 4 star for the price. Clean, quiet and comfortable