“Best experience at any Lemon Tree Hotel. Simply Superb! Two very thumbs-up!”

Ranked #45 of 670 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed 16 April 2012

I stayed at Lemon Tree Premier with my significant other shortly after a significant life changing event. LT made every effort to make our stay as memorable as possible. To begin, they upgraded our room to a lake-view room. The room was very very spacious and the decor made the room look lively. We received complimentary WiFi throughout our stay. I stayed for 7-days and LT didn't disappoint. Without a doubt, this is the best LT hotel I've stayed in.

PROS:
Prime location: Just 3-4 minutes away from the bustling Commercial Street, and 6-7 minutes away from Brigade Road & MG Road.
Extremely smooth check-in, even at 11PM in the night
Amazing breakfast buffet
Amazing dining options 24*7. Extremely tasty & delicious food
Very very helpful front desk staff.
Very good gymnaisum & swimming pool.
Super fast WiFi-internet
Very very spacious rooms.
One of the most spotless & clean toilets I've ever seen. Very spacious. Equipped with an en-suite shower.
Very good toiletries.

CONS:
None. I couldn't think of anything that went wrong. The staff were responsive to our requests at 3AM in the morning and they didn't fret even once.

LT Bangalore is one of the top three hotels that I've ever visited and I'll definitely return and recommend the hotel to everyone.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on a high floor. You'll get a surprisingly good view of Central Bangalore.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Ulsoor Lake, Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful feedback with us. We are very glad that you enjoyed your stay at Lemon Tree Premier, Ulsoor Lake, Bengaluru

Reviewed 12 April 2012

I had a comfortable stay at Lemon tree Premier this time in Bangalore. The staff was courteous, the entire place is lively.
The highlight of the visit was the manner in which Ms Naina handled the reservation.

Room Tip: All rooms must be nice...the one I got was quite sunny and spacious.
Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business

Reviewed 7 April 2012

This is my second stay at a Lemon Tree Premier Hotel so far. I am very pleased with the overall service. The staff is very friendly, helpfull and attentive. Theres always a smile for free :) They will also arrange trips in and around Bangalore if requested.
Other plus points are the roof pool, small but clean and with a great view over the city, There are massage and fitness facilities wich I have not used yet.
There are two nice resaurants. My favourite is the Pan-Asian Republic of Noodles. Big varieties of asian cuisine, lovely prepared and the ambience of the place is very peaceful.
In particular I would like to thank the front office manager Ms. Maha for her attempts at making my stay here as easy and nice as possible. Thanks so much! :)
Only minus point from my side is theres no free WiFi in the lobby.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business

Reviewed 6 April 2012

This was my second stay at Lemon Tree and whilst it isn't the height of luxury it is clean, comfortable and the staff are very helpful and welcoming. I would happily recommend this to anyone wanting a really good mid-price hotel.

Reviewed 3 April 2012

I was driving around Bangalore with my girlfriend, and we were hungry, and were looking for some place on the way to grab a quick bite. We saw this hotel and pulled over.

There was a restaurant in the ground floor, where we had a spinach flavoured pasta, and a masala chai. The chai was outstanding, and the pasta was reasonably good. The staff who served us was excellent, and was truly warm and happy to help.

There were papers on the table upon which the dishes will be kept, and those papers had some jokes that were actually quite funny. Nice thouch. :)

On the flipside:

1. I wish the decor of the restaurant was better (which is not a major problem)
2. The AC was probably not turned on for whatever reason (around 3PM), and the restaurant was therefore hot.

Overall, recommended.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 March 2012

One of my favourite business hotels has been LemonTree Bangalore. During the past 10 months I have visited Bangalore 3 times. After the first trip I have ensured that I always stay at the Lemontree Ulsoor Lake. The reason is simple it does not feel like a business trip at all. The Hotel staff are excellent always smiling, always helpful and also well trained and efficient. Right from the check in which is always efficient. The food is also very good and that apllies to all their restaurants. I compliment the management and the chefs on the high standard maintained for quality and taste. The rooms are big and well kept. The Housekeeping is excellent. Overall I would rate the hotel A1 and would prefer to stay at this hotel over any other in Bangalore including the five stars. The personal touch that the staff add to the experience and make it even better.And my vote for the Best Employee of the Hotel would be for Maha. She is a Super Star. I would recommend the hotel to everyone who visits Bangalore !!!!!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Ulsoor Lake, Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2012

Resident Manager

Reviewed 15 March 2012

Service is excellent and room very nice. REstaurant quality is good also. We would strongly recommend the restaurant "Republic of noodles"
I trie also swimmingpool and fitness center that are really nice.
What is more we were wellcome by a marvelous smily Maha (guest relation manager).
Please go to stay at this peacefull place

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Ulsoor Lake, Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2012

Resident Manager