“Excellent property”

Ranked #50 of 664 Hotels in Bengaluru
Auckland
“Excellent property”
Reviewed 1 May 2013

I stayed in this hotel for 2 nights on a business trip. The hotel is fabulous and the service is great.The food and ambience of the hotel is great. The rooms are good sized, comfortable and clean. I strongly recommend it to all business travelers.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (309)
  • Korean first
Pune
Reviewed 29 April 2013

well not bad hotel but just average ..nothing good to recommend it either; The worst past was towels quality and linen quality, make sure you carry one set of your own with you. Second worse was breakfast , if you are not south indian and gonna stay over two days then you will be saddened by lack of breakfast options. The best part is its closest to heart of city so you can enjoy shopping and also nice view of ulsoor lake or swimming pool.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Ulsoor Lake, Bengaluru, responded to this review, 20 June 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, Ulsoor Lake, Bengaluru. May I apologize for not meeting some of your expectations during your stay.

•Quality of linen: we closely monitor the usage of linen and their wear and tear and replace them as soon as we find the quality declining. We apologize for the quality of towels and linen not meeting your expectations.
•Buffet variety: we are sorry you did not enjoy the buffet during your stay. We continuously upgrade and refresh our menus and buffet offering at our restaurants to ensure customers enjoy their experience. We have noted and passed on your observations to our Chef.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.pbl1@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Gopakumar
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 29 April 2013

What i liked
1. Ambience and decor
2. Speed of check in and check out
3. Hygiene

Disliked
1. Breakfast space was limited, the better parts of the restaurant were off limits
2. Room service dishes uncleared through the day

Dear Guest,

•Access to Citrus Café: during your stay the upper deck of the Citrus Café had been fumigated as a part of our routine maintenance exercise. Since we had to restrict access to this area it caused a bit of crowding at breakfast time. We are sorry you were inconvenienced but we had to be careful with the health of our guests. We assure you of a better experience on your next visit.
•Speed of room service: we apologize for not clearing your dishes in time. We have re-briefed our in-room dining staff to strictly adhered to pre-defined procedures and be prompt and timely in handling guest requests at all times.

Gopakumar
Chennai (Madras), India
Reviewed 25 April 2013

Good location - courteous staff - rooms are very clean & fresh- nicely furnished rooms & equipped with nice LCD & DVD player-. I would rate it excellent for short business stays comes at reasonable prices. Great value for money.

Chennai
Reviewed 25 April 2013

Right from the front desk, to the waiters at the restaurant , it feels good to see a smiling set of folks. However, service standards have to really improve. Room service takes very long, specific instructions are missed out many times.The last time I stayed,I found small mosquitoes in the room. A mosquito repellant that I had asked for, was delivered almost an hour later.

Room Tip: Go for the lake/road facing rooms.These are spacious and well lit.
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Ulsoor Lake, Bengaluru, responded to this review, 1 June 2013
Dear Guest,

•Speed of service: we apologize for not being able to provide you the mosquito repellent promptly. We have re-briefed our staff to be more proactive and plan for sufficient numbers of additional amenities which guests may request for from time to time.
•In room dining: we are sorry we did not serve your order within the stipulated time. This occurred as we were running to a full house that day and received a large number of in-room dining orders during the same time period.

Gopa Kumar
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Reviewed 21 April 2013

My wife and me spent one day in Lemon Tree after spending 2 days in Lemon Tree , Electronic City, Bangalore.

My experience would sum up to as the Food in the Citus Resturant would be avoidable. here again I would say, they do not seem to take into account the sentiments of the Vegetarian Eaters. Beef and Pork are again next to vegetarian Food. No markings between vegetarian and Non veg. My wife was on the verge of picking up Non Veg. When we Pointed out about this, the Executive in the resturant just brushed me aside very casually. I requested to see the manager, and he just did not respond. Frankly I was hurt by this attitude.

The quality of Food and taste is left a lot to be desired. It seems Lemon Tree is trying to do many things , without satisfying any one.

The Room was in the corner and the corridoor was smelling .

For the Money that I paid, I do not think it has value for a premier

I mentioned this to the Staff.

I do not know what will come out of it

Will I visit ULsoor again, I may not, but will give Electronic City again for a second chance

Sriraman

Nora
Reviewed 21 April 2013

A well functioning business hotel. Impeccably clean in each and every corner. Sort of upscale Scandic hotel, for those familiar with Sweden. Low noise AC, means a,lot to me. Airport pickup at reasonable price. And a well kept little roof top pool. Only some 3 km from (the borin) MG road and,perpaps 2 from.the more interesting Commercial Street area. But this is primarily a business hotel. Frequented by many Indians (appreciated)

• Stayed April 2013