“Comfortable”

Lemon Tree Premier, Ulsoor Lake, Bengaluru
Ranked #47 of 652 Hotels in Bengaluru
“Comfortable”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2014

Where every I go I'll stay In lemon tree hotels it's awsome very Gud service taking care safety comfort and best hotels in Bangalore I'm happy wit lemon tree best rates foods r hygienic cleanliness all my couluges at friendly massage s guding coprate discountes r ter I'm comfortable wit staying lemon tree cab fecilites r Gud near by shopping area but humble request s pls add Tamil channels I'm vry happy to stay here I'll refere my friends defenatly

• Stayed February 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (296)
Nairobi, Kenya
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2014

My first time to stay in lemon tree hotel chain. was impressed with the quality of the hotel and also the staff.good service,. can't complain of anything. good quiet location.A large variety of food for breakfast. Request them to open one in Mumbai as i travel frequently to mumbai.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Ulsoor Lake, Bengaluru, responded to this review, 1 April 2014
Dear Guest:

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, Ulsoor Lake, Bengaluru. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.pbl1@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best Regards,

Gopakumar
Hotel General Manager

15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India
Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 February 2014

It is been an amazing experience visiting and staying in Lemon Tree Hotel Ulsoor lake. I have been staying in the hotel for last three years for business purpose and it feels just like home every time I go. The staff is extremely considerate and helpful, Mr. Bulsara, the F&B manager and Mr. Gopa Kumar, the General Managextend the epitome of hospitality. Thanks a lot Lemon Tree for making Bangalore so beautiful.

Dear Guest:

Best Regards,

Gopakumar
Hotel General Manager

15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India
Bangalore, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2014

I am really happy and glad to stay in this hotel . It has been an amazing time and experience that I have got here . Everything here is so much perfect frm the cleanliness to service to customer orientation to hygiene and with full dedication of keeping me and others happy . I would love to come here everytime if possible . Its excellent in all prospective ...

• Stayed February 2014
Shanghai, China
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2014

Good place for business trip although a tide small .
Meant to be a boutique hotel I guess .
Could not try breakfast since wanted to have at MTR on the way .....

Overall good amenities ....

We checked in late night and left early , since the drive from the airport was quite long ....

Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2014

I have done this before but if i did not do it again this time, i would not have done justice to the team here.

Let me start from the first day of my stay:

I reached fairly early after an early morning flight, i am extremely tired . At the reception, there was a delay in my check in, but again the staff is so good with there observation, they immediately made sure that i was comfortable, i was well attended by the staff and they made sure that the time was well spent in the restaurant having a nice warm breakfast, which really made me feel much energetic and relaxed.

The hotel is one part, but then the understanding staff and the overall feel is another major reason you stay , where you stay.

One of the main factors why i continue to stay here and recommend is due to the cleanliness of the hotel. It's amazing how it all is so clean, the towels feel so fresh every day and house keeping guy who cleans my room, is such a polite and well behaved person, that you ignore some of the mistakes that they do.

One complain, my preferences at times are missed out despite i stay here often, but i am sure that will be taken care off.

Restaurant and the team is amazing. How quickly they get you what you want , and they make sure you have a smile on your face, once you come in or step out. One request that would make, have some more options of veg curries. The F&B manager will make sure that you get what you want and the way you want it

I really feel at comfort, i was not feeling well and the staff was quick to act and get me things that made me feel better and healthy. I am amazed by the prompt actions of the team.

Gym and pool, again the view of the city is amazing from the gym and pool, always clean and well maintained.

I have stayed in hotel's with bigger names, but i think they just remain names and not service. To really have a feel or elite Indian hospitality , one must stay here.

One thing to improve is the TV channels. Very few , i would love to have more on my screen.

So a perfect blend of comfort, fun, cleanliness makes this my choice in the entire region.

Thanks to you all.

Room Tip: Lake facing and as high as possible.
1 Thank rahul1981ind
Chennai (Madras), India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 February 2014

On a recent business trip to Bangalore, I chose the Lemon Tree Premier as my base due to proximity to client offices. It was a bit more expensive than my usual stays, but was absolutely worth it. The quality of the room furnishings and amenities was pretty much at par with a 4 star hotel, if not higher. The in-room dining was great (their signature fusion dish of Chicken Tikka Farfalle in Red Wine sauce was a surprisingly pleasant fusion), as was their oriental restaurant Republic of Noodles. The bed was perfectly comfortable for a good night's sleep, and the room was reasonably spacious, with a decent work desk. The complimentary WiFi was much appreciated. The highlight for me was the great breakfast buffet, which was a notch higher than your run of the mill buffet deal. The food was tasteful and prepared with care. And I was pleasantly surprised to find caviar and blinis on the breakfast spread. A great start to the day, and remarkably enjoyable stay.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business