Having stayed in the hotel for nearly 2 months (Mondays to Fridays), this hotel feels like a home to me. Here is my assessment for the hotel.
• The Staff is very nice, they smile and genuinely wants to help you, there were many incidents when the staff has come up to me to ask for any special request that I would like to order.
• The breakfast spread is very good, catering to North, south and continental guests.
• The room service is good ( I have ordered in food many nights and they are happy to replace the cottage cheese with feta for a Salad
• The staff generally is very good and very courteous the includes all employees right from the security guard to the reception, gym, restaurant, laundry, house keeping guys everyone.
• The Hotel rooms are generally clean and are in good condition
• Pan Asian restaurant is good and serves variety of dishes across asia.
• Great wifi connectivity fast and reliable
Things that can be improved
• All rooms look alike (even the paintings ) so very regular and no change from one to another (may be a consideration factor for a long staying guest)
• I did find some very old bed sheets with marks and had holes in them at places (which got changed when spoken)
• Room size is small – putting an extra bed will be a struggle
Overall all my experience is very pleasant with the hotel. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to be in that area.
A special thanks to the executive chef, Sashi from Cirtus and Prakash at the front desk.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, HostelWorld, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lemon Tree Premier, Ulsoor Lake, Bengaluru reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lemon Tree Premier, Ulsoor Lake, Bengaluru Hotel Bangalore