“Good service, excellent location!”

Aloft Bengaluru Whitefield
Ranked #25 of 664 Hotels in Bengaluru
Krakow, Poland
“Good service, excellent location!”
Reviewed 18 July 2012

I was staying in Aloft Bengaluru Whitefield Hotel during my business trip to Bangalore for 11 days.

I am glad that my first Indian experience have started from this hotel: staff is very helpful, in-room service is good, the choice of meals is very acceptable especially for those who are not familiar with Indian cuisine.

I definitely would recommend this place for those who value a combination of good service and convenient location for affordable price.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in non-smoking area
1 Thank ASmolenko
aloft3275, General Manager at Aloft Bengaluru Whitefield, responded to this review, 21 July 2012
Dear Mr.Marcus,

Thank you for sharing your feedback about your stay with us at Aloft Whitefield Bengaluru.

We are glad to note that you enjoyed your stay with us and appeciated our product, staff and services.

You kind words of appreciation further strenghthens our commitment to provide superlative customer care and we sincerely look forward to your continued patronage.

Vikas Sharma

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (217)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 16 July 2012

A very friendly hotel with good standard of accommodation and very efficient service

Room Tip: Gio for one with the view of the playing field so you caN WATCH THE CRICKET!
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled on business
aloft3275, General Manager at Aloft Bengaluru Whitefield, responded to this review, 18 July 2012
Dear Mr.Marcus,

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 15 July 2012

Its a functional business hotel with no ambiance or warmth. Reception staff were reasonably good but attention to detail was very poor. We had booked an airport pick up and confirmed by email and by telephone but they did not deliver. Staff were apologetic - just about. There is no finesse in their service and if all you need is a bed for the night but not much else then it is an ok place at a reasonable price. On occasions through the week we stayed we used the hotel car service but every driver tried to take us to places we did not want to go - because of the commissions they would receive if we bought anything. The italian style restaurant was very acceptable but the main eating place was like a canteen with food quality to match. The bar area tried to be fun and relaxed but it lacked in atmosphere. Room servicing was poor and we had to ask for things like shower gel to be replenished. In summary ok for a cheap night, rooms were clean but do not expect too much else.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
Dear Guest,

At the outset please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvinience caused to you pertaining to room service, finer training details and Coffee shop experience.

I am glad to note that you appreciated the warmth of our staff and comfort of the facilities in general.

I would like to thank you for your candid feedback, and assure you that due attention would be given to the points highlighted by you.

At Aloft it is our endeavor to continuosly improve on our existing standards to service, and feedback such as yours goes a long way in assisting us to focus and improve further on some of the grey areas highlighted by you.

I request you to take this as a one off incidence.

We look forward to your next visit and continued patronage.

Pune, India
Reviewed 9 July 2012

Hello travelers,

I stayed in this hotel for 5N/6D in July 2012. It is very near to ITPL (Hotel Nandhini's lane). At the very first look the hotel looks very stylish. They do have airport pickup/drop facility at extra charge, but I didn't avail it.

The lobby is huge and has a small snack corner. It also has a pool table and a few seating areas. The reception staff is very courteous and lively. They have mostly young staff. I barely saw anyone over 35 yrs of age. The bar WXYZ is also located on the lobby floor. The rooms were decent size and lived up to my expectations. The had a mini bar and coffee maker in the room. It also had a Dock which can play iPod or music from the USB, etc. The room service was apt.

Breakfast was included in the price had a great spread from American to English and also South Indian. The food also was good but on a very expensive side. Their swimming pool is also good.

The only negative thing I thought was that their cable TV service. They have 49" Full HD LCD's in their rooms but supplied with poor, pathetic cable service. They said they are setting up digital cable soon. When I stayed, EURO 2012 finals were to happen and they were not telecasting Neo Prime channel. But on my request they did. I am impressed !!!

Overall, a very good stay at Aloft. Great location, great rooms, great food (although expensive). Can't wait to stay there again.

Happy travelling !!! :-)

Room Tip: Ask for rooms overlooking the pool as the opposite side is a construction site empty land.
3 Thank Iceman9185
, General Manager at Aloft Bengaluru Whitefield, responded to this review, 11 July 2012
Dear Sir,

I have noted your feedback pertaining to TV Channel Signal Quality. Please take this as an one off instance. I am glad that my team was able to delight you by providing your channel of choice for viewing the Euro 2012.

We would like to reassure you of our commitment to superlative customer care and we sincerely look forward to your continued patronage.

Mavelikara, Kerala, India
Reviewed 4 July 2012

I was here for 2 nights in June 2012. The room was large and comfortable with all the amenities you expect from a 5 star hotel. The breakfast buffet was very good.
This is a beautiful world class hotel right next to ITPL and with very good shopping malls within walking distance.The fabulous reception staff fell over themselves to make us welcome and we received the same enthusiastic service and friendliness from every member of staff throughout our stay. Our suites were sumptuous with the best beds and pillows I have slept in for a long time and every facilty you could wish for from a large flat screen tv. The pool is an absolute pleasure with a good mixture of shade and sunshine to lie in throughout the day. The breakfast buffet was good with plenty of choice including a cooked breakfast as well as the usual continental items. While the food in the other restaurants was more than good, Truly, this is the only place to stay in Bangalore and I can't wait to come back

Room Tip: go for pool side rooms
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
4 Thank Nino J
, General Manager at Aloft Bengaluru Whitefield, responded to this review, 5 July 2012

Bengaluru, India
Reviewed 3 July 2012

We have been to Aloft hotel in Whitefield Bangalore for 3 nights with family. The hotel has nice rooms and nice and big swimming pool. The services and food quality needs some improvement otherwise the hotel is nice for stay. It has nice entrance having indoor games. The hotel has also a very nice coffee bar and very good look.

Room Tip: Needs to improve food and service quality.
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank csashishshah
Dear Sir,

We have made a note of your feedback pertaining to quality of food and we will give due attention to your personal feedback.

Doha, Al Jahra, Kuwait
Reviewed 3 July 2012

I visited Bangalore for the third time on a Business Trip since last year. I was informed by my Travel Agent in UK that there was a new 5 Star Luxury Business Hotel in Whitefield. I leapt with joy as my travel time to and from work would be minimal.

I was AMAZED with this new Hotel from beginning to end. What struck me as the most unbelievable experience was that I was taken care of so well from the moment I landed at The Airport until I was dropped back to the Airport. What I find astonishing about this property is that The Aloft Whitefield has barely been open one and half year back . Whilst I was expecting teething problems, I was very surprised to see that my stay was as perfect as a stay in a Hotel that has been open for more than one years!

As you reach The Airport, you are welcomed with a smiling and very polite Chauffeur. I was escorted to a very eye - catching Silver Car with the Aloft Logo - very impressive and can be seen from far. The car was very comfortable and the scenic yet rural drive to the Hotel was a mere 45 minutes.

The entrance is very grand and the lobby opulent. As you walk into this unique property, yo feel a great sense of openness. The Interiors are very tastefully done and you feel that you have walked into a American Hotel that has a Boutique design to it. I was immediately greeted and escorted by Guest Relations to the Front Desk where my check - in took less than two minutes.

The rooms are fantastic! I have never seen such beautifully designed rooms. The rooms are so unique that this Hotel almost seems too plush when you enter the room! The bathrooms are great with a wonderful rain shower - ideal for the Business Traveller.

I was able to sample Dot Yum- The All Day Dining as well as Estia - The Mediterranean Restaurant. Both were excellent. The food I had was very authentic to the core and the wine selection was very good.I also spent time at the beatiful Lobby - the design was amazing the front staff is very helpfull, and the service even better. Overall, the service was amazing and the food beyond expectations. The product is far more superior than any other Hotel in Bangalore.

I am definitely staying only at The Aloft Whitefield in the future!

Room Tip: pool view rooms are excellent
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled on business