Aloft Bengaluru Whitefield
The Den(Bengaluru)
  • Pool
  • Pool
1,103 results
All reviewswxyz barexcellent servicebusiness tripspecial thankshis teampool sidevalue for moneycomfortable stayspecial mentionget togetherrestaurant stafflong staybuffet spreadgreat hospitalityroom servicebreakfast and dinnerfood quality
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 August 2013

This Hotel is well located near lot of offices in Whitefield making it one of the sought after place. I stayed more than once with mixed experiences both times. The rooms are comfortable to stay and well maintained. However, during my first visit, the challenge was with housekeeping i.e. cleaning of bathroom etc. This was brought to the notice of hotel staff as part of regular feedback submission. The senior management from hotel exchanged mails with me and assured of better service next time.

On my second visit, I ordered food for room service where dessert served to me had already gone BAD raising doubts on the freshness of food. I also sent some clothes for Laundry and Dry Cleaning. As a biggest shock, my expensive shirts which I opted for Dry Cleaning were done along with other clothes as Laundry i.e. washed with detergent. The consolation offered by the hotel after damaging expensive my shirts was to waive off laundry & dry cleaning charges (which in any case I would not have paid).

There are some nice & smiling staff members who are wiling to go extra mile and help guests with best possible service. However, they have to face the brunt of some careless staff who do not take care of such things. If the backend staff cannot take care of such requirements, what else can you expect.

In short, Good for stay but decide before you opt for additional services.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Aloft03275, General Manager at Aloft Bengaluru Whitefield, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2013

Dear Guest,

We would like to thank you for your continuous patronage and sharing your detailed stay experience here on TripAdvisor.

We are pleased to learn that you were impressed with our location and accommodations. We are a business hotel in Whitefield, Bengaluru and conveniently located near all major IT/ITES companies. Our rooms are spacious and offer a bright, airy environment with nine foot high ceilings and extra large windows. We are glad you found our aloft rooms comfortable and as per your desired standards.

Thank you for acknowledging and appreciating our talents. We are glad that they could take care of your needs and requirements with care and courtesy.

However, we are disappointed to learn that you did not have a perfect stay with us and had to face certain inconveniences. It is assured that the incidents would be identified and amended at the earliest so that our patrons do not have to come across such incidents in the future.

Once again, thank you for staying with us and we look forward to having you with us sometime soon.

Reviewed 6 August 2013 via mobile

I stayed on this place second time but they had kept their high standard of service in place. Food was great in Estia and Dot.Yum but I always took my dinner at the bar. Srikant Jena had been a very good bartender to me. Esther was also pretty nice and kind. Arpita from Sales was also nice in checking out to make sure my stat was great. As for the overall service, it was great! Without a doubt, I would stay in this place when I came back to Whitefield, Bangalore next time.

• Stayed: August 2013
Aloft03275, General Manager at Aloft Bengaluru Whitefield, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2013

Dear Guest,

It was indeed a pleasure to have you at Aloft Bengaluru Whitefield. Thank you for sharing your enriching stay experience here on TripAdvisor.

We are delighted to learn that you had a warm, comfortable, and fulfilling stay and were impressed with our upkeep and services. Thank you for our special mention of Estia and dot.yum, our restaurants serving an array of delectable Mediterranean and international cuisines.

It is also great to note that our Talents could take care of your needs and requirements with utmost warmth, courtesy and professionalism. Your acknowledgement and appreciation shall certainly be conveyed to them who will be enthused to meet and exceed your expectations each time you choose to stay with us.

Once again, it was a pleasure having you here. Many thanks for your continuous patronage. We look forward to receive you sometime soon again.

Reviewed 2 August 2013

One of the best hotel with best price seen in Bengaluru. Had a pleasant stay through out my stay all time.
All the Staffs are very friendly and helpful with all supportive.

Specially very good when you see some smiling staffs when you get back after long stress in work. Inother words get homely and secured feeling being in this hotel.

Had a nice bar and lovely restraunt. Recommand the hotel both for business and pleasure trip. Good thing is complementary airport pick and drop provided by hotel

Room Tip: Always prefer to have a room with the view to swimming pool. Always closer to the lift rooms facing the swimming pool is best
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Aloft Bengaluru Whitefield on your recent visit to the city. Also, many thanks for sharing your constructive guest experience with us.

Thank you for acknowledging and appreciating our services, amenities, gastronomy as well as the overall ambiance of our property. We are glad our Talents were able to provide you with a home away from home stay and a memorable experience throughout.

It was lovely having you with us. We look forward to receive you sometime soon again.

Reviewed 31 July 2013

I have been in India on a long term business trip. I have stayed in this hotel for over 3 months and I am very impressed with it. The hotel is very clean, the service is excellent and they offer a wide array of Mediterranean food along side the traditional Indian so if you can't handle the spice you are safe. The staff was very helpful particularly Arpita Chaudhary who made sure that I was well taken care of everyday. Car service to go anywhere I wanted was also great, and the pool and gym are very well taken care of. The rooms are are very well kept, have big screen flat TVs and offer a setup box that allows you to plug your laptop or even a console to the TV without fiddling with cables behind the actual TV, Finally the wifi and the LAN internet in this hotel are really good, I was getting their wifi signal on my phone a block away from the hotel!
I will be definitely be coming here for all my future business trips.

Room Tip: Go for the Splash rooms, they offer a nice view of the enormous swimming pool.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Aloft03275, General Manager at Aloft Bengaluru Whitefield, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2013

Dear Guest,

It was indeed a pleasure to have you with us at Aloft Bengaluru Whitefield. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for sharing your detailed stay experience with us here on TripAdvisor.

We are delighted to learn that you had a warm, comfortable, and fulfilling stay with us and were impressed with our upkeep, services and amenities, gastronomy as well as the overall ambiance of our property. It is also great to note that our talents could take care of your needs and requirements with utmost warmth, courtesy and professionalism. Your acknowledgement and appreciation shall certainly be conveyed to them who will be enthused to meet and exceed your expectations each time you choose to stay with us.

Once again, it was a pleasure having you here. Many thanks for your kind patronage. We look forward to receive you sometime soon again.

Reviewed 31 July 2013

I'm just finishing my second stay at the Aloft Bangalore and I love this hotel and it's people. Everyone on the staff has been so friendly and helpful - front desk, restaurant, maintenance, housekeeping, and the car service team. The new lady on staff (Arpita Chaudhary) is a great addition - she is warm and very customer-oriented - as a woman travelling alone in a foreign country, it was nice to have someone to turn to for help with anything and everything! The hotel and the rooms are nicely appointed, well maintained, and kept very clean. Being from the U.S., it's great to stay at a hotel where the level of service is similar to U.S. hotels. I would go out of my way to stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business

Dear Beth,

We would like to thank you for your continued patronage and for sharing your constructive review here on TripAdvisor.

We are glad that you had a fulfilling time at our property and our talents could look after all your needs and requirements. It is indeed great to receive your enriching comments as it motivates us to work harder and serve you better each time you choose to stay with us.

Once again, it was great to host you at Aloft Bengaluru Whitefield and we look forward to the pleasure of your kind patronage sometime soon again.