“Best Of Contempory Style & Spa”

Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Bengaluru Whitefield
Ranked #90 of 730 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed 4 January 2012

Stayed for the sleep over party for the new year eve , Awesome is the word . The rooms are excellent - Studio & Suite . Serviced apartment is available for 600k INR per month !! But my stay was a throw away price when compared to the quality of room , dinner & brunch which had liquour included all around - unlimited . Studio room is too small for kids to fit in with a couple . Dint have an opportunity to see the Suite rooms . Pool & Bar area on level 5 is quite a sight !!!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends

Reviewed 1 January 2012

This year I gambled on my new Year party and choose to enjoy the last evening of 2011 with my family & friends at this new Place Alila Group at Varthur Main Road. It was a bit Risky as I hadnt tried this place in the past and only went to this place on a friends recommendation. We made arrangements to spend the evening with our family our there and it turned out to be an Amazing place with great ambiance and Wonderful Staff. Every thing about this Place was truly world class and I loved every bit of our experince . Towards the end like in a any Bollywood potboiler came some unruly brats who started misbehaving with some guests but within minutes we had this great 6 Feet Well Build Macho Man Vijay or Vinay Gowda ( I am a bit confused with his first Name) & his team who ensured that those elements were smootly taken care of and they were quickly made to leave without even most of the guests knowing of it. I and My Family loved the sense of Security and Warmth that this place provided. I stronly belive that a great hotel is one that is best equipped to handle all sort of eventualities and they way the Security dealt with the situtation yesterday was amazing , Had it not been for them a lot of people's new year would have been ruined .

Overall Our experience was Amazing and we were also treated to some International Dances who performed for a few minutes but stole many hearts . Kudos to Team Alila and Wishing them all the best .

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Shinjini M
Reviewed 27 December 2011

Tiffin Bar at Hotel Alila: I had already visited their website and was impressed by the photos but the first glimpse of the tiffin bar with an open view and inviting sofas, warm glow of light and a huge christmas tree which was white took my breath away. The tiffin bar has tiffins placed on the back counter , big flowers on either side and small christmas trees placed on the tables on either side. The staff is very friendly and helpful, when my friend did not like anything on the menu the waiter arrived with the chef who asked which vegetable she would like to eat and which cuisine she would like to eat it in. Also i must have taken a tonne of photographs but noone ever questioned me and they would constantly apologize if they came in the way. I hate hotels who have this no photography rule displayed at the reception. we decided to go to the 5th floor which i had read so much about and again was impressed by the infinity pool, the bar area and seating around it. It was open and yet warm , cozy and aglow in candlelight. The food was nice and the dessert creme-brule mouth watering. This white christmas spent at the Hotel Alila is really the highlight of my business trip to Bangalore.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Aafreen_Karim
Reviewed 30 November 2011

I have booked Alila Bangalore as a short overnight stay in Bangalore. Because of some unexpected delays we arrived to the hotel quite late and had to leave few hours later.

I regret that we didn't have chance to stay longer and enjoy more in this beautiful surrounding.

I have to say, that it's not happening often that I'm amazed with some hotels. That was this time with Alila Bangalore. Unusual open reception area is first sign that you arrived to exceptional place. Staff is very professional, helpful, but natural and human-being (which is actually not that common in SOME hotels). Thank you for all help and your warm hospitality.

When we arrived, reception staff allocated our room quickly and without any unnecessary procedures. That's exactly how that suppose to be done.

We booked Studio Room. When we arrived I said "WOW". I loved that. Fresh & spotless clean. You can see that everything is brand new and made with such attention to details. Guest friendly environment, luxury, chique, elegant - just beautiful. All amenities like quiet air-condition, large LCD TV, free Wi-Fi Internet access or coffee/tea making kit were there.
Our King-size bed was very comfortable, but we didn't have chance and time to enjoy more of good night sleep. We had to leave to catch our flight shortly.

Bathroom was amazing. Relaxing, spa-type shower with good quality toiletries provided that was everything I needed that evening. "Open space" idea is great for bathroom/shower, but for toilet there could be some screen or curtain. That's only one small suggestion to improve or change.

We didn't have chance even to see properly all hotel as we needed to go back to the airport. Staff was helpful enough to arrange "last minute" car transfer (it was a little bit more than regular taxi, but definitely more comfortable and safer!).

As I mentioned before, I think Alila Bangalore is great place to stay. I'm sure next time visiting Bangalore we will try to stay there. Then we could enjoy all facilities and attractions hotel has in offer. My score for this hotel is 5+. Thank you and see you soon!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Hemal J, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Bengaluru Whitefield, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your valued feedback.

Your words of encouragement will go a long way in helping us to further build on our foundation.

We have taken note of your advice on putting up a small screen or curtain in the toilet and will definitely try and look into the possibilities keeping in mind our design concepts.

Thanks once again and your family at Alila Bangalore Hotel and Residence, eagerly looks forward to seeing you back soon, this time for a longer duration.

Reviewed 13 November 2011

A group of 14 of us booked in for a "work celebration" dinner, ostensibly on a fixed price per head buffet arrangement (made by phone). None of us were staying in the hotel.

As we were slightly when confirming the numbers on the day, the restaurant suggested that it would be better to have a la carte, and it would come to much the same price.

It was a slow night for the restaurant. Food was good, service a little uncertain (it is a new place, staff still bedding in), however, the final price billed for the food was nothing close to the fixed price (and we hadn't had more food than the original fixed price).

The situation was discussed, but no adjustment was offered.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank RJTLondon
Hemal J, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Bengaluru Whitefield, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2011

Greetings from Alila Bangalore Hotel and Residence,

At the outset, please accept our humble apologies for the inconvenience. It is the valuable feedback such as yours that helps us to continiously re-define and improve our levels of service.

We have taken all the necessary steps down the line and have ensured that such kind of situations do not arise again in the future with our valued Guests.

Thank you once again and we do look forward to your continued support and patronage.

Reviewed 7 September 2011

I stayed at The Alila Bangalore last week and had one of my most memorable stay in a new hotel. The place is absolutely 'WOW' & so are the people working there, it felt like HOME. Unlike most business hotels the food was absolutely AWESOME. As a true North Indian F&B plays an important role in choosing a hotel to stay & I will definitely come back to ALILA Bangalore not just for food but for the service & hospitality. The hotel is a no complication hotel - straight lines & not cluttered like the new ones and has a lot of space & openness. I would like to thank everyone at ALILA Bangalore right from the chauffeur who picked me up at the airport to the Front Office & F&B staff for making my stay a comfortable one. Cheers.......

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank iamrajandewan

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your feedback and encouragement.

It is the opinion such as yours that helps us to strive continiously and reach great levels of service excellence.

Your family eagerly awaits your arrival back soon at your home in Alila Bangalore Hotel and Residence.

Reviewed 6 September 2011

I stayed at The Alila Bangalore last week and it is a place to remember and return to frequently. The "non hotel" feel was extraordinary and the service came without asking. I found the staff friendly without being informal. The room was just marvellous - not overdone, not awfully minimalistic (the sad trend these days) - and it felt like home. The quality of meals at the restaurant was consistently excellent. For a hotel yet incomplete, there was no disturbance at all. My thanks to all at Alila Bangalore.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank reethazarika

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback.

We value your opinion and this definitely helps us and our teams to further increase our service standards. It provides all of us a much needed push to further enhance our Guest experience.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon at Alila Bangalore Hotel and Residence.