“Coziest roof top ambience in Bangalore”

Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Bengaluru Whitefield
Ranked #68 of 652 Hotels in Bengaluru
Bengaluru, India
“Coziest roof top ambience in Bangalore”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2013

I was one of the members who had arranged a department party at this venue and it was the best party locations that we could get in Bangalore. Great rates and coziest ambience. The restaurant food is awesome and the staff highly courteous. Xavier was the person I got in touch with and he was extremely helpful in getting things organised.

I recommend this hotel for it's poolside restaurant and also the power lunch option they have in the ground floor. A late night coffee is also suggested. You'll love it!

• Stayed December 2012, travelled on business
, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Bengaluru Whitefield, responded to this review, 2 April 2013
Dear DSouza_Rosh,
Thank you so much for your wonderful comments, we are very happy that the event was a success and you and your department had a wonderful time. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Krishna Unni

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (127)
London, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2013

I spent a fantastic 3 days at Alila. Incredible contemporary designed hotel. Staff friendly and helpful, food fantastic. I stayed over the weekend beyond a business trip and there is a really fun all you can eat and drink brunch by the pool with live music. Loved it. Will definitely go back and stay there on future business trips.

Room Tip: Be aware it is not in the centre of bangalore and an hour from the airport
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Bengaluru Whitefield, responded to this review, 25 April 2013
Dear James,
Thank you for the delightful feedback. It is opinions such as yours that encourage us to strive continuously in order to serve you better. I’ve only just joined the management and I’m happy you enjoyed the hotel services and facilities. I look forward to welcoming you back in person in the near future.

Bengalore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2013

I was planning to take my family out on the occasion of our wedding anniversary. I read a few online reviews and quite a handful of them pointed me to Alila. We went on a sunday morning for the gastronomic brunch. It was a decision I pat myself forever. It was truly a wonderful experience. Ofcouse the food was awesome. But the staff put up an enjoyable experience for us. One Mr Vinay, escorted us and made sure that we were treated well. He pointed the right staff to engage us at each moment. The staff themselves had a fairly good knowledge of the food and the chef was a great person to meet. I wouldn't call it an expensive affair, but its money well spent. Peaceful ambiance, thoughtful architecture, innovative menu and cordial staff made us feel royal.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with family
Dear Sanjay,
Thank you! I’ve just stepped in to fill the position of general manager a few weeks ago. I will make sure that I share your wonderful comments with our staff and especially Vinay. I will also give the chef your heartfelt compliments. It’s feedback such as yours that encourages us to improve consistently and provide the best hospitality experience that we possibly can. I look forward to welcoming you back soon at Alila Bangalore Hotel and Residence.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 February 2013

I have nothing but praise for the Hotel staff... they have made my stay at the hotel like a home from home... from Christine and Sebastian in the restaurant to Kim and Tina on the front desk and too may others to mention....

The open airy design is wonderful as are the view at the back of the hotel.The Spa is possible the best I have used ...

The pillows are the best in the world !

Room Tip: at the back on the left side
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Bengaluru Whitefield, responded to this review, 26 April 2013
Dear anneuk-18,
Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! I’ve just occupied the general manager’s position a few weeks ago and I’m certain that Christine, Sebastian, Kim and Tina will greatly appreciate the fact that you enjoyed their company and services. I will be sure to give your compliments to the staff at our spa. Your family eagerly awaits your arrival back soon at your home in Alila Bangalore Hotel and Residence.

New Delhi, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2013

A nice clean place to stay in Bangalore more so for if you are travelling alone & on business. The studio apartments are very basic but clean. The hotel is airy and there is plenty of fresh air to be enjoyed. Food Service and room service is courteous but very slow so if you are in hurry better rely on self service for example carry your own baggages if you wish an early check-out, as Alila is understaffed. Rooms facing the main road are generally well appointed than the rest.

Room Tip: Rooms just above the reception are generally good and better appointed than the rest.
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
Dear Ravi,
At the outset, please accept our humble apologies for the inconvenience. I’ve only just filled in the position of general manager a couple of weeks ago and I feel that it is the valuable feedback such as yours that helps us to continuously re-define and improve our levels of service. We went back and paid heed to the issues you had highlighted in your review and we’re currently working towards tackling the same. In fact, we assure you that you won’t encounter the aforementioned problems on your next visit. Thank you once again and we do look forward to your continued support.

Los Angeles
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 January 2013

This is a very nice hotel out of the city.
Probably the best service I have received at a hotel in a long time. Very nice restaurant and bar area on the top floor. The rooms are large and very clean.

Thanks to Christine (Restaurant Manager) the hotel manager and all the waiters for the wonderful experience.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
Dear shinchliffe,
Thank you so much for the heart-warming comments. Your words of encouragement will go a long way in helping us to further build on our foundation. I’ve only just stepped in to fill the position of general manager and I will personally ensure that Christine is commended for her wonderful service. I look forward to welcoming you back in person at Alila Bangalore Hotel and Residence.

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 January 2013

We stayed at the Alila in whiteifeld for our honeymoon (1 night) and took a package that involves a custom ordered dinner in consultation with the chef. We also had a reasonable / average breakfast.
One of the best things was our couples massage - fantastic experience

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
Dear Vivek,
Thank you for taking out time to give us your valued opinion. We are elated that you chose our hotel for such a memorable occasion. I’ve only just occupied the position of general manager and I will personally give our staff at the spa your heartfelt compliments. Thanks once again and I eagerly look forward to seeing you back soon, this time for a longer duration.