Novotel Bengaluru Techpark
US$53
US$145
US$90
Good 3.5/5
All reviewssquare restaurantexcellent servicepremier roomtech parkbusiness tripouter ring roadhouse keepingspecial thanksroom servicetaking carehousekeeping staffmini barin room diningexcellent staypool sideexcellent hotelgreat hospitality
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 October 2013 via mobile

Stayed here twice for a week at a time. Overall good rooms and decent hotel. The service and attention to detail could have been better. Good breakfast buffet - terrace lounge full of mosquitoes in the evenings.

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank Globetrotter-SFO-blr
Alaa A, General Manager at Novotel Bengaluru Techpark, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for being with us at the Novotel Bengaluru Techpark and thank you even more for taking out time and giving us your feedback.

Its comments such as these that help us serve better and as pointed out by you, I shall definitely take up measures for better service and attention to details.

Once again thank you and look forward to your next visit to the hotel while in Bangalore.

Reviewed 24 September 2013

There is choice other than the restaurant with in, poor service with in restaurant.
Staff in arranging the free shuttle to near by work is very bad, no courtesy, bangs the door on you. They try to combine people going to the same work spot even though you are from different group ( they have lot of cabs available even then). When it is time to return to hotel from work they do not send vehicle.

Trash not removed everyday from room

Very very poor service.

I do not advice this hotel

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank ram995
Alaa A, General Manager at Novotel Bengaluru Techpark, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2013

Dear Ram,

Thank you for being with us at the Novotel Bengaluru Techpark and thank you even more for giving us your feedback while you continue to stay at the hotel.

In continuation to your feedback, I have taken up the issue of the restaurant service and the room cleanliness with my concerned managers to ensure our guests do not feel such discomfort.

In regard to the office shuttle service, please note that your company has the shared office transfers included as part of your rate however individual cars are also available on request at a marginal cost. Having said that, our staff being rude in providing this service is highly unacceptable and i shall put measures to ensure such incidence is not repeated.

Once again, i would like to thank you for bringing this to our attention and wish you a pleasant stay.

Reviewed 13 September 2013

The property is good and comparatively new however the only constraint is the location which seems a bit cramped. To reach the hotel, you have to take a turn from underneath the flyover right bang opposite the hotel which is quite irksome. The rooms are small but cosy. Another constraint noticed was the very limited choice for the vegetarians in the dinner buffet. However the breakfast buffet was quite good. On the whole, good property for a short business trip.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
4  Thank rajshaily
Alaa A, General Manager at Novotel Bengaluru Techpark, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2013

Dear Raj,

As rightly pointed out by you the approach to the hotel is kind of annoying owing to the poor quality of roads leading to the hotel. On checking with the local authorities, we were told that once the monsoons are over by this month end, they would be attended to. I have also discussed with the Chef to include more vegetarian items in the dinner buffet.

Reviewed 5 September 2013

It is a standard Novotel property - well appointed rooms, great service, nice restaurant by the pool. It worked very well for me because my office was walking distance.

However, it must be pointed out that it is not the best area to live in though it may be entirely my preference. It is a dead area post office hours with precious little to do. As someone who likes to head out after work in a new city, you will find it difficult to do anything in this area which is full of offices and nothing else. Even the Novotel ground-floor Bar and poolside Bar were largely empty on weekdays which was a huge letdown for me.

Even though it's a great hotel, I would prefer to stay more towards the "city".

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
7  Thank uday911
Alaa A, General Manager at Novotel Bengaluru Techpark, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2013

Dear Uday,

Its comments such as these that help us serve better and I am sure my team would be delighted to receive your positive feedback. It was a pleasure having you stay with us.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

Stayed at the Novotel Techpark hotel in late August for 3 days. The hotel is very clean. Rooms are configured well, but there is no dresser (not a big deal for me). I was on the 9th floor, good view of the surrounding area. Room was very quiet. Bed was comfortable. Wireless worked flawlessly, and plenty of U.S. style AC plugs. Breakfast buffet was included in my corporate rate, was amazing per usual(huge variety, including a cooked to order station).
The one issue I did have was the odor. Probably from fumigation, but it was really bad the night I arrived and the night I left. I'd rather have the odor than bugs, but it was really a strong odor. in between nights were fine. The bathrooms are very well appointed, they even supply a toothbrush and toothpaste. Shower worked great. Overall a great place to stay for business near many of the Bangalore Tech titans. Was just a 5 minute walk across the street to get to Intel, and they will drive you if you don't like walking through the streets/traffic.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank Henneman
Alaa A, General Manager at Novotel Bengaluru Techpark, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2013

Dear Mr Henneman,

Thank you for being with us at the Novotel Bengaluru Techpark and thank you even more for taking out time and giving us yet another generous feedback.

Based on your comment on the fumigation smell lingering around, i shall definitely look at controlling the same. Its just that being the monsoon season (an ideal breeding season for mosquitoes), we had our team increase the dosage to avoid any pests from coming in.