“Excellent Five Star Hotel in Bangalore”

Sheraton Grand Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway
Ranked #4 of 659 Hotels in Bengaluru
Dubai
“Excellent Five Star Hotel in Bangalore”
Reviewed 9 June 2011

Stayed with family during visit to Bangalore. Very much impressed with facilities and amenities.
Excellent big room, very cleaned with Big Bathroom.
Breakfast served with all International cuisine. Food is excellent. Staff behavior is very friendly they are on toes to serve you.
Reception staff very polite and prompt .
Comparable with any International Five Star hotel.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank Jabir_Rasheed
SheratonBangalore, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway, responded to this review, 14 June 2011
Dear Jabir_Ras

I am glad to know that you and your family have enjoyed your stay with us and that you have been very impressed with the world class facilities and amenities, large rooms, four feature bathroom and the wide array of Global cuisines at the Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway.
It is always a delight to know from our valued guests on the way our Associates conduct themselves to meet our guests’ expectations with the right attitude and genuine style. Trust, I have personally passed your kind words of appreciation to my team.
It makes me feel proud to be true to our deliverables and create benchmarks as an International hotel chain.
Thank you once again for your compliments and we look forward to welcoming you soon to the warm hospitality of the Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway.

Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (386)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed 25 May 2011

I stayed in room no. 1015 and thoroughly enjoied my stay at the hotel. the hotel's world class facilities like the Link@Sheraton and Sheraton Fitness were simply superb. Had a great time connecting with fellow guests and associates at the hotel. The genuineness in service, in particolar to the Bene restorant with the Italian Shef Gustavo, quality of food and ever smiling associates was an enriching factor..... Also, I believe after a hectic work schedule, a room neatly done and a superb confortable bed is utmost required - so the Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Bad was a truly relaxing experience. I found everything that I required at Sheraton Bangalore......
Would not only keep visiting the hotel, but also make sure I reccomend this beautiful property to every person I interact.

Thank you for making my stay so confortable and for honoring me with your invitation of the launch event, it was a very beautiful experience that will remain with me for long time.

Room Tip: If available choose rooms
3 Thank GIULIO1965
SheratonBangalore, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway, responded to this review, 31 May 2011
Dear GIULIO19

Thank you very much for your kind words of praise and how much you've enjoyed your stay with us. It is wonderful to know that noticed all details & innovations introduced by the hotel including the Link@Sheraton, Sheraton Fitness programmed by Core Performance and Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Bed to enhance the guests stay experience in the hotel.

At the Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway, our endeavor is to make a difference through genuine service. I am very delighted that our associates have lived up to your expectation and will personally convey your kind words of appreciation to the Executive Chef Gustavo Maurelli and particularly to the entire team in Bene.

We are grateful for your support and do hope that we may have the pleasure of welcoming you back to hotel very soon.

Hong Kong, China
Reviewed 25 May 2011

We stayed just after opening and were impressed by the rooms relative to the other options in Bangalore but several of my colleagues and I found the attitude of the staff especially at check out to be rude and disrespectful. We were also charged for items we had not agreed to and no flexibility was offered and my impression is that staff have been trained to take as much money from the guests as possible. It's a shame as it ruined an otherwise potentially good hotel.

We wouldn't stay there again as a result.

4 Thank mathewdunn74
SheratonBangalore, Manager at Sheraton Grand Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway, responded to this review, 26 May 2011
Dear mathewdunn74

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for staying with us here at the Sheraton Bangalore at Brigade Gateway and for taking the time to review our hotel facilities and services. Thank you for your kind words of appreciation about the guest rooms and facilities

However it concerns me greatly that you have left our shores with a negative impression in particular with regards to the additional charges for late check-out. While such charge was applicable at your time of check out, I agree that on this occasion our associate has failed to explain it to you correctly and was unable to handle the situation and for this please accept our apologies. Rest assured that we will work with our team to address the issue with our ongoing training programs to ensure we are able to handle the situation better in future.
Thank you once again for your constructive feedback and support. I trust you will give us another chance to show that this was an isolated incident and is not indicative of the usually high level of service we offer.

Warmest regards

Frankfurt
Reviewed 24 May 2011

I stayed at this hotel just over 3 days after its opening. A beautiful hotel and very great rooms with up to date room style (Pity my room overlooked the Metro... I see those in germany ;o) ). Very pleasant young staff trying to do its best and they checked me in at 4am with little or no hassle making sure I was not stressed (Which after my long flight was much Appreciated .). The restaurant the Feast is a good little place and I enjoyed my dinner and breakfasts there. food was enjoyable and the staff worked very hard to accommodate the wishes of a few hard to please travellers (Yes you know who you are if you are reading this.) The gym is nice and small and I am a little worried it could be cramped once the hotel is up to full capacity and the pool is a small but ok. my to my disappointment the SPA was not finished at the time of my stay. one of the small issues is intermittent hot water. These are minor issues and I am sure that the hotel will fix these up very soon. My biggest problem and it is not the hotels fault is the AIRCON sprung a leak and did it right as I walked under it to get ready. I was not a happy puppy as I hate cold water and guess what...... it was. I look forward to stay here again on my next visit to Bangalore.

5 Thank Silentshot
SheratonBangalore, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway, responded to this review, 27 May 2011
Dear Silentshot,

Thank you for taking time to share with us your praise about the hotel, the Feast Restaurant and our associates. I will personally pass your kind words on to our Associates, to let them know that their efforts are being recognized and appreciated by our guests and myself alike.

However please accept our apologies for issues with the hot water during your stay. Rest assured that we have followed up with the Engineering department in regards your comment and the issue has been rectified. We are also pleased to announce that our Spa will be operational by mid June and looking forward to welcome you to this new additional facility in the hotel.

Thank you again for your constructive feedback and we are looking forward to welcome you soon back to the Sheraton Bangalore at Brigade

Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 7 May 2011

I stayed at this hotel just two days after its opening. A beautiful hotel and very well-appointed rooms. Very pleasant staff trying to do its best. However, there are several kinks that will need to be worked out--intermittent hot water, exercise room wasn't completely set up, business center did not have printer ready. These are minor issues and I am sure that the hotel will fix these up very soon. I look forward to stay here again on my next visit to Bangalore later this year.

8 Thank mollybecky
SheratonBangalore, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway, responded to this review, 12 May 2011
Dear Mollybecky,

We are very pleased to learn how much you've liked the hotel and would like to thank you for acknowledging our warm and talented Associates and sharing your valuable feedback on our facilities and services.
We apologize for the inconvenience you experienced in regards to the water, gym and business center. Rest assured your feedback has been shared with the Team and the concerns you have raised have been addressed.
Mollybecky, once again thank you for your feedback and when your next travel brings you back to the Sheraton Bangalore at Brigade Gateway, I trust you will notice the improvements made.