Sheraton Grand Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway
US$100
US$81
US$100
US$67
Springs Hotel & Spa(Bengaluru)
US$53
Taj West End(Bengaluru)
US$317
Elvoline
1,969 results
All reviewsorion mallthe club loungepersian terracefeast restaurantworld tradeinfinity poolexcellent servicebusiness tripspecial thanksamazing experiencehome away from homeexcellent hotelgreat hospitalityrooms are spaciousspecial mentionexcellent staybuffet breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 December 2011

New hotel, final construction underway on the Club Level. Well appointed and spacious rooms, I
stayed in the hotel as a Club Level guest. Unfortunately the Club lounge was not complete so the hotel offered the Durbar lounge for Club Level guests with free drinks and canapés, it was OK but no great shakes... Breakfast included in the "Feast" restaurant, a buffet is available, however I recommend ordering to order as many of the "hot" buffet items aren't; service was spotty. Excellent fitness facility, attentive staff. Convenient location for my business, but traffic delays due to Metro construction means departing for meeting an hour earlier than would normally be required, oh well "It's India" traffic sucks!
The pool looks great, but with the weather being rainy and cool, I didn't use it.
I would stay there again, the construction should be complete, very attentive staff (except for "Feast" staff.

Room Tip: Rooms on the east side of the hotel overlook the pool and the Iskcon temple, I was on the 10th very little traffic noise
1  Thank Larry G
SheratonBangalore, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2011

Dear Ukantoo,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about our hotel and the services we offer.

Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway is very conveniently located in the integrated lifestyle complex of Brigade Gateway which includes Columbia Asia Hospital, Galaxy Club, an International school, luxury residences and man-made lake. The hotel is just 7 kms away from the city center and 31 kms away from the Airport thus making it convenient to our discerning guests to commute.

The Sheraton Bangalore Hotel also prides itself with the largest size entry rooms of any hotel in the city and the rooms are designed with a sense of opulence and with a modern touch. Our infinity pool provides a panoramic view of the city while sipping to your favorite cocktail from our Pool side bar. Sheraton also believes and cares in the true fitness for our travelling guests. The Sheraton Fitness designed by Core Performance provides a round the clock solution to our guests to ensure fitness.

It’s a pleasure to know our associates were genuine with their service and our facilities have kept up to your expectations. We also glad to let you know that the hotel is now fully operational and our club facilities are ready for our discerning guest from the first week of January onwards.

We thank you again for your review and we wish to see you soon back at the Sheraton Bangalore at Brigade Gateway.

Reviewed 10 December 2011

Recently opened with a very modern feel, the Sheraton Bangalore offers incredible service with a smile -- from airport pickup and check-in, through to the gym facilities and meals, and transport services and check out. The only exceptions were hotel transport bookings made the night before not being found the following morning and a very chatty hotel driver asking if the temperature was ok every 5 minutes during the journey and asking for a tip at the end. Rooms are spacious and well appointed with brand new and modern furniture. Bathroom was spotless and the house keeping was faultless. Gym equipment was brand new, and the outside dining on the same level was most enjoyable.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank stoowii

Dear Stuart,

It’s a great feeling to read a positive review from our discerning guests with regard to the Sheraton Hospitality and service.

As you have mentioned, The Sheraton Bangalore at Brigade Gateway is a newly built and managed property which offers state of the art facilities and amenities.

We feature spacious rooms, the Sheraton Sweet Sleeper bed for a comfortable nap, Teleadapt for your business endeavors and various other amenities which assure a memorable stay.

I thank you for your positive feedback and we look forward to see soon back at the Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway.

Reviewed 4 December 2011

I can’t remember ever being so angry about the way visit to a five star hotel ended.
If you are on business and have had a long hard week the last thing you need is the local equivalent Hillbillies being catered for during the weekend.
The amount of shouting running down the corridors singing and disturbance to other guests was truly shocking especially during the night of 2 dec2011
I have never experience anything like it before in 23 years of business travel!
As such my next 3 week stay and the 1000s of pounds of company money that go with it will be directed to a more discerning Hotel capable of fulfilling business needs
Other things I noted during my stay…..
BBC worlds signal always weak so no display
Sheraton taxis are extortionate in price try easy cab or Meru cab instead
There is a lot of ongoing construction still around the Orion mall
Around the pool there were only two shade umbrellas during my visit with a promise of moreAs the hotel has been open since April the lack of fixing this issue has been a management failure regardless of remedial action may have been taken.
Middle elevator door opens and closed all the time. lift was then out of action for 3 days and security keys access to all floors abandoned.
Booked an taxi for 27th November when I arrived at the concierge none had been pre-booked
Room hot water is temperamental The bath too 55 minutes to fill and shower power was only ok the first and last day of my stay.
If I was a hotel inspector I doubt the 5 stars would be safe!

Room Tip: bring ear plugs
5  Thank Masspecguy
SheratonBangalore, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2011

Dear Masspec

Thank you for taking the time to address your concerns. First of all, let me take this opportunity to thank you for staying with us, however it concerns me greatly that you left our shores with such a negative impression of our hotel and I would like to sincerely apologize for the disturbances you have endured during your stay in our Hotel.

Whilst we continue to receive generally very positive feedback from our guests about our product and service, I am disappointed that on this occasion we have failed to meet your expectations.

We understand completely the frustration you must have experienced during your stay and we sincerely ask for an opportunity in the future to show you that this is not indicative of the usually high level of product & service we offer, and hopefully earn back your trust in us.

Masspec, if there is any opportunity for us to make up for the less than perfect stay, please do not hesitate to let us know. In the meantime if I can be of any assistance, please contact me directly to ensure your next stay will be incident free and the opportunity to add some enhancements to your next stay.

Reviewed 29 November 2011

marvellous place to relax and enjoy, location is nice, rooms very clean and beautifully decorated, cleanliness awesome, really a splendid place to spend time and relax in luxury while on a trip
The experience was amazing, truly spectacular, enjoyed a lot
The staff and all others were very polite, gentle and extremely hospitable
The restaurant is also very good, with a wide variety to choose from, food so delicious!!!
Overall a truly luxurious hotel, cheers!

Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank syedatif
SheratonBangalore, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2011

Dear Syed,

Your words of appreciation have truly delighted my team and me at the Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway. It’s a pleasure to receive such positive feedback and reviews as it spreads joy and happiness to the team, to serve you better.

The Sheraton Bangalore Hotel is the first newly built and managed Sheraton in India featuring Signature experiences like the link at Sheraton experienced with Microsoft, the Sheraton Fitness Programme designed by Core Performance and the Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Bed.
It also introduces the largest room entry size in the city with amenities that make your stay and your endeavors a comfortable one. I’m glad that our associates made you feel like home and were genuine with their service. It’s also nice to hear that our Food and Beverage venues have been a pleasant experience for you.

I thank you for your appreciation and we, the Sheraton Bangalore Hotel, wish to have you back with us.

Reviewed 24 November 2011

It was amazing stay at sheraton bangalore!! close to Airport and WTC .. we hope we get a office very soon.. very good staffs, friendly and always smiling. one suggestion the manager at the lobby by name bipin was so rude, i have not seen at any hotels across the globe and Internet is very poor.

Room Tip: Pool facing...

Dear Mike,

I’m glad you found your stay at the Sheraton Bangalore Hotel, amazing. Our constant endeavor is to ensure every detail of your visit is well taken care of.

I will make sure that your kind words of appreciation will reach the concerned departments. However, it deeply concerns me that the aforementioned associate has not met the desired standards of service, who is otherwise very efficient.

Rest assured that we will work with our team to address the issue to ensure we are able to handle the situation better in future. Also, we consider ourselves to be at par with the latest technology support and thus ensure to serve you better in future – keeping in mind your internet requirements.

Thank you once again for the valuable feedback and we wish to have you back at the Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway again.

Warm regards,