Sheraton Grand Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway
  • Pool
Grand Bee Hotel(Bengaluru)
  • Room Service
1,967 results
All reviewsorion mallthe club loungepersian terracefeast restaurantworld tradeinfinity poolexcellent servicebusiness tripspecial thanksamazing experiencehome away from homeexcellent hotelgreat hospitalityrooms are spaciousspecial mentionexcellent staybuffet breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 May 2012

Stayed at the Sheraton at Brigade few times and have always come back with good impressions about the hotel and staff. To start with Good, spacious well laid out rooms.. stayed on the SPG-11th floor. with free wi- fi. Had few drinks at the very chic 'durbar'. A must do.!
The breakfast spread was really nice! and the best part of this hotel is the staff.. Very good quality trained staff! Very efficient!
I have also stayed at the Vivanta -Yeshwantpur nearby but would rate the Sheraton- Brigade experience better than the Vivanta!
Will keep coming!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Prajodh
SheratonBangalore, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2012

Dear Prajodh,

Greetings from Sheraton Bangalore at Brigade Gateway!

Thank you so much for your wonderful words of appreciation. Very happy to know that you have loved the rooms and breakfast spread.

SPG – Starwood preferred guest is an award winning loyalty program and the floors dedicated to SPG members also pampers the guests with eloquent lounge benefits.Thank you for the recognition and appreciation extended to one of our most elegant venues-Durbar, which boasts of a royal, opulent décor and an extreme high end luxury. It is always a moment of pride when our guests compliment our associates efficiency and quality of work. I shall pass on the positive comment received by you to the entire Sheraton team.

It is a privilege when we know how guests feel about the hotel’s facilities and services and rank us on a higher platform.

I look forward to welcome you to the Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway again.

Reviewed 29 April 2012

This is a new property and I was impressed! In the USA, I have been leery of Sheraton properties because they have been hit and miss as far as cleanliness and service and are usually only 4-star properties. The room was gigantic, super clean and very modern. I had a hard time figuring out all the light switches. #1409 was a great view of the swimming pool. The water in my bathroom shower was either scalding or freezing and I probably should have said something before I checked out.

I upgraded to the Club Level and found this of great value at 3k per night additional for internet, breakfast, afternoon tea and snacks, cocktails and heavy appetizers. They are very generous with the alcohol in the cocktails. The presentation and the views in the lounge area are great, especially at night! I didn’t care for some of the food, but it sure looked pretty! The staff bends over backwards for you throughout the hotel.

The spa had an extensive menu, but I did not have time to partake. The health club didn’t look too warm inviting and the water in the swimming pool was too cold to swim.

I had a Capresse Salad the Italian Restaurant and it was pretty weird. No fresh tomatoes or basil, but a blob of cheese and some puree. I was glad I didn’t pay for this one. I met a friend for cocktails at Durbar Bar and it is exotically decorated with a good atmosphere, although hard to have a business conversation!

The hotel does not affiliate themselves with any taxis, (other then their own car and driver) so you have to call one for yourself and order ahead. This is a problem with most of the 5-star hotels. So I had a quick lunch buffet at the main lobby restaurant while I was told by the taxi company to wait for 30-minutes for the taxi to arrive. As soon as I sat down to eat, and within 10-minutes, the taxi arrived so I had to pay waiting chares so I could finish my lunch. No big deal, just a bit of an irritation! So consequently I did not enjoy my lunch so much. The restaurant also reminded me of a Las Vegas Buffet. Too large, spread out, and not warm an inviting like their other venues.

I would have stayed more nights at this proeprty, but I needed to move to the other side of town to attend a class.

Room Tip: Suggest upgrading to the club level for great views, awesome food and cocktails, excellent service and value.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
SheratonBangalore, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2012

Dear Tigress47,

Greetings from Sheraton Bangalore at Brigade Gateway.

It’s a great feeling to read our elite guest’s detailed feedback regarding our product and services whilst our constant endeavors to make your stay a pleasant one. I sincerely appreciate your effort for the time spent to do the same. This only gives us an opportunity to make sure that every area / venue at the hotel is perfect and strives to reach the highest levels of satisfaction through its service.

Sheraton Bangalore at Brigade Gateway is the first newly built and managed Sheraton in India, located in a lifestyle enclave featuring the Orion Mall, Manmade Lake, World Trade Center and the Galaxy Recreational club. We are rated as a five star deluxe property in the city.

The Intrinsic value for money is believed at the Sheraton and it pleases me that our room’s opulence and spaciousness have produced a positive impression. I’m glad that the Club lounge, Club room facilities and the Spa have kept up to usual standards. Durbar has its décor prefaced with an ire of Maharaja’s (kings) which traces back to the Early Indian History and the treatment to our guests revive is likewise.

I’m glad that our associates were warm and genuine in their service.

Rest assured that we have noted your comments in regards to food and beverage and we will certainly review your comments and suggestion with the team in order to improve our overall service delivery.

We looking forward to welcome you soon back to the Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 28 April 2012

Clean, new rooms, great service; this was a good choice for my last couple of days in Bangalore. I certainly recommend staying in a 5-star hotel when you are working full days and commuting every day.

I will say that every little thing was quite costly here, and incidentals add up quickly.

Room Tip: Don't forget that there are smoking floors here when booking a room!

Dear JrMushroom,

Greetings from Sheraton Bangalore at Brigade Gateway!

Sheraton Bangalore is accredited as a Five Star Deluxe Hotel and I’m glad that the hotel, its facilities and services have matched your expectations. It is always a pleasure when guests recommend us on such a strong online portal like TripAdvisor. I have however, also read your feedback on costs, though we are always very genuine with our charges, I will surely take a look into this.

Thank you once again for writing to us. I look forward to your visit again to the Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway.

Reviewed 28 April 2012

Spent 3 nights there and had wonderful experience of comfort and hospitality...The hotel interior was really nice, very clean, comforting and modern. The buffet break-fast was simply wow...too good to resist and had great variety to offer. I took a package with buffet breakfast and 24hrs internet and that was such a wise choice :)
Hotel rooms were amazing, specially liked their bathroom n fixtures n accessories. I would certainly recommend others to stay in this hotel.
Location was just OK as nothing was in very close vicinity, I guess but that doesn't matter as such as to go to any place, you need to take car / taxi in any case. Hotel transport service is damn expensive so would recommend to use Meru Cabs as they had amazing service and very affordable.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business

Dear Cancerian76,

Greetings from Sheraton Bangalore at Brigade Gateway!

It’s a pleasure to know you had a wonderful stay at the Sheraton Bangalore Hotel. The hotel’s interiors are done keeping in mind the values of the Sheraton brand which is being warm and well-connected with the community, hence, though modern, you will find all spaces within the hotel helping every guest feel very comfortable and at home. I’m glad you have loved the rooms, its amenities and obviously the four feature bathroom. I shall surely pass on your kind words of appreciation to the entire Sheraton team.

The hotel though is in the upcoming North West of Bangalore, it is located just 8 kms from the city center and now considering we have the Orion Mall operational – you will find a lot of activities around this side of the city. We shall surely look in to your concern on the Hotel’s transport facility.

Thank you again for your feedback and we look forward to your next visit to the hotel in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 25 April 2012

Spent 10 days staying at the Sheraton Bangalore on a business trip. Overall experience was excellent. Hotel is a secure location and is along-side a shopping mall. Room was comfortable, airy and well maintained, with a built-desk which proved useful. Skipped breakfast most days as left early for work, but the dinner buffet was great with lots of variety and top quality. Staff are quick, professional and eager to assist. Lovely pool area.

1  Thank Michael A

Dear Michael A,

Greetings from Sheraton Bangalore at Brigade Gateway!

We are extremely elated to receive such positive comments from you. In my opinion, an esteemed guests opinion is the best way to judge a hotels performance. Thank you for taking time out to write to us about your stay at Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway.

Sheraton Bangalore is a part of the Brigade Gateway campus which is spread over 43 acres. It also comprises of Orion Mall ( the city’s largest mall ), Brigade school, Columbia Asia hospital ( multi speciality hospital ) a man made lake etc. This is the very first integrated lifestyle enclave in the city of Bangalore.

The base category rooms are 39 sq mts in size which makes it one of the largest base category rooms in the city. Hence the comfort and spaciousness which our travelers sense when they enter the room.

We do hope that you got time and opportunity to experience pool bar which is right beside the infinity pool. This is one of the only places in the city where the beauty of the iconic ISKCON temple along with the serene hotel décor gives you the feeling of “Out of the World” .

Thank you once again for the kind words of appreciation and we will strive to maintain the consistency.

We look forward to your visit to the Sheraton Bangalore Hotel soon.