“Good for business”

Sheraton Grand Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway
Ranked #5 of 695 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed 21 January 2013

This hotel can be considered among the newest hotels of Bangalore, location is good for business travelers as located in a residential area, near the airport, attached to a shopping mall ( Orion ) and adjacent to Comlombia Asia hospital for medical tourists. Lobby is huge but less seatings and confined. We were at the club section, it is excellent in every manner, rooms, lounge, amenities , facilities and staff.
Staff are very nice, well mannered, helpfull and friendly.
Sleep quality is amazing, I slept like a baby for six nights !!
The only difficulties I faced was in finding a nearby pharmacy or chemist for over counter medicines like lozenges, cough syrups and some analgesics ....you need to see a doctor in the near hospital to get a prescription + no taxis there and hotel booking for a taxi is over, over rated and highly expensive in comparison with local .
Generally it is a very good hotel and I recommend it .
Thank you Jousef ( hope spell it right!)

Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
SheratonBangalore, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2013

Dear Hexa67,

Greetings from Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

I’m glad that you had a pleasurable stay with us and felt that the services and amenities were up to the desired standards. Located in the self-sustained lifestyle enclave of Brigade Gateway, Sheraton Bangalore is connected to the World Trade Centre and The Orion Mall via Sky-bridge, and as you rightly said, just a few steps away from the man-made lake and Columbia Asia Hospital.

It pleases me to hear that the associates were able to take care of all your needs and requirements and will definitely convey your appreciation to them. The Columbia Asia Hospital does have a pharmacy however for any first aid and general medicines you can always get in touch with our associates who will be willing to help as much as possible.

We thank you for your valuable feedback and recommendation and hope to welcome you again to the warmth and hospitality of Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

Martin Wuethrich

Write a ReviewReviews (1,900)

Reviewed 20 January 2013

Had my family put up here for a couple of days. Must say, great rooms for the price point. Very polite staff. And the dining very good.

Overall loved the experience of interacting with this hotel. I will recommend this to both family & colleagues.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
SheratonBangalore, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2013

Dear ikazi,

Greetings from Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

It pleases me to hear that you had a pleasurable and comfortable stay during your visit to Bangalore. At Sheraton Bangalore we believe in providing a Home Away from Home experience and I’m glad that the associates served you with warmth and courtesy and ensured you had a memorable experience with your family.

Sheraton Bangalore offers the largest entry size rooms in the city (39 sq mts) and I’m happy you found these spacious. We have a total of six food and beverage venues and lounges, each providing a unique ambience and I’m glad you had a pleasurable dining experience.

We thank you for your valuable feedback and recommendation and hope to have the pleasure of serving you again at the Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

Reviewed 20 January 2013

Excellent hotel with awesome surrounding like Mall, world trade Centre, hospital, Rooms are excellent and very spacious with good facilities. Fabulous hotel, great staff, excellent food and superb service.
Had a spectacular stay here, Sheraton fitness is at its best, with a beautiful swimming pool on the fourth floor.Check in was super speedy, did not wait at all, beautiful club lounge with awesome views of Lake, especially during cocktail Hour. Excellent services by the Manager and his team at club lounge. Very helpful and attentive. I was surprised to see very positive gesture shown by the staff at club. I did not get much time to exploer the restaurants this time as i had to rush for next destination , Over all , it was a great experince at sheraton.

I would definitely come back to stay at Sheraton Bangalore again in future.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
SheratonBangalore, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2013

Dear kapoor64,

Greetings from Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

I’m glad that you had a pleasurable stay with us and felt that the services and amenities were up to the desired standards. Located in the self-sustained lifestyle enclave of Brigade Gateway, Sheraton Bangalore is connected to the World Trade Centre and The orion Mall via Sky-bridge, and as you rightly said, just a few steps away from the man-made lake and Columbia Asia Hospital.

It pleases me to hear that the associates were able to take care of all your needs and requirements and will definitely convey your appreciation to them. I’m happy that you were able to enjoy the benefits of the Sheraton fitness Centre Programmed by Core Performance, where we try and ensure personal attention to guests’ fitness requirements is delivered.

We thank you for your valuable feedback and recommendation and while it is a matter of regret that you could not explore the dining options available during your stay this time, we would be more than happy to welcome you again to the warmth and hospitality of Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

Reviewed 18 January 2013

stayed here for 4 days for a business trip. one of the best property in bengaluru. spacious room with cosy bedding n pillows. lavish breakfast spread. food and ambience of Durbar is great. surrounding gives you a feeling as if you are in a developed country.overall great place to stay.

Room Tip: choose room facing orion mall and lake.

Dear mirage2408,

Greetings from Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

It pleases me to hear such positive feedback from our valuable guests and I’m glad that you had a pleasurable stay with us during your business trip to Bangalore.

The Sheraton Sweet Sleeper® Bed is a signature Sheraton brand concept, known to provide luxurious comfort to guests and I’m glad you found the bedding up to your expectations. Sheraton Bangalore offers the largest entry size rooms in the city (39 sq mts) and I’m glad you found these spacious.

Feast, our all-day dining restaurant offers guests a lavish buffet breakfast with dishes ranging from the Indian, Western to Oriental cuisines, leaving guests asking for more. Durbar, our very own Colonial style bar offers guests the opportunity to feel like a true Maharaja while they sip on their favorite cocktails and enjoy the music. I’m glad that the ambience and food and beverage options were up to your desired taste.

We thank you for your valuable feedback and hope to have the pleasure of serving you again at the Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

Reviewed 14 January 2013

I have stayed for 2 nights for business meet.I stayed on starwood floor. The room is extremely spacious , full of all amenities and great ambience. It has an excellent bathroom with all features like tub, enclosure etc. The Bedding and pillows are extremely cosy. The staff is extremely cooperative. The food and ambience of DURBAR , LOBBY ,JUPITER HALL AND coffee shop is just too good. The proximity to world trade centre made me believe as if in USA.

Room Tip: World Trade centre facing

Dear drpramod,

Greetings from Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

It pleases me to hear such appreciative feedback about the services and amenities we have to offer and I’m glad you had a comfortable stay with us during your visit to Bangalore.
Sheraton Bangalore offers the largest entry size rooms in the city (39 sq mts) and I’m happy that you found your room to be spacious and luxurious. The Sheraton Sweet Sleeper® Bed is a signature Sheraton concept and I’m glad you had a goodnight’s sleep. I will definitely convey your appreciation to the associates who I’m sure will be encouraged to continue to serve our guests with warmth and courtesy. At Sheraton Bangalore we have a total of six food and beverage venues and lounges and I’m glad you had a pleasurable dining experience during your stay.

We thank you for your feedback and hope to have the pleasure of your continued visits to Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

Warm regards,

Reviewed 11 January 2013 via mobile

I am traveling to Bangalore since 12 years and I have experienced many very good 5 Star hotels. Since 2 years I only book the SHERATON - it is simply the best.
Located on a full secured campus with restaurants, bars and hospital. It is ideal for runners.
The hotel itself has some very good restaurants, difficult to say, which one is the best, all of them are very recommendable, even the Italian one - I did not expect such good Italian food in India.
The most remarkable is the service in the hotel, every person polite, helpful, attentive and mindful - it is like coming home.
Also the Spa and gym area is great.
I will be coming back soon - for sure.

• Stayed: January 2013
SheratonBangalore, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2013

Dear KHO K,

Greetings from Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

It pleases me to hear such positive feedback from a regular guest like you. We appreciate your business and the choice of staying with us frequently on your trips to Bangalore.

As you rightly said, being located in the self-sustained lifestyle enclave, Sheraton Bangalore is just few steps away from the Columbia Asia Hospital, World Trade Centre, Orion Mall and a beautiful man made lake and thus our guests have plenty of options for leisure in and around the hotel and the campus. At Sheraton Bangalore we have a total of six food and beverage venues and lounges each offering a unique dining experience and I’m glad you found these up to your desired expectations. At Sheraton, our core values are Warm, Connected and Community and I’m glad the associates were able to live up to these and serve you with warmth and courtesy, extending a ‘home away from home’ experience.

We thank you for your valuable feedback and hope to have the pleasure of your continued visits to Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

Reviewed 9 January 2013

My recent visit to Sheraton-Bangalore will be one of the best moments i can cherish my entire life. My family chose to celebrate new year's eve at the Sheraton, which indeed was worth every penny. i liked the party theme, costumes and the show organized at the roof top was just incredible. My 4 year old kid had a gala time there. Hotel staff was at its best and the food was appetizing. thanks for the wonderful treat. I would want my friends to visit this hotel to enjoy the ambiance, food and quick service.It was definitely best new year's party in the city.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family

Dear meg82mum,

Greetings from the Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

It pleases me to hear that you chose to celebrate a very special occasion like New Years Eve with us and had such a memorable time. The “Twilight” themed night at Sheraton Bangalore was indeed the biggest New Years Eve party in the city with fun, feasting and festivities in all dining venues along with spectacular international acts and foot tapping music. I’m glad you enjoyed the ambience, the entertainment and the food at offer. We also had special activities lined up for our little guests and I’m happy your child had a nice time too.