“Home away from home!!!”

Ranked #3 of 664 Hotels in Bengaluru
Bengaluru, India
“Home away from home!!!”
Reviewed 6 November 2013

One of the best places where a traveller or a businessman can expirence..truely a world class hotel with excellent and courteous staff and not to mention variety of best cusine at your service . It was a wonderful experience like how i experience abroad and impressed that Sheraton bangalore is the gateway for many expats for relaxation or otherwise .
My needs was taken care by the most dedicated and hospitable staff of the entire lot i have seen .I will strongly recommend this hotel for all who are for quality, luxury at the best price.
I will return to experience more and make sure my friends do come too.. Many thanks to Sheraton team to make my stay amemorable one !! yours truly A BIG HAPPY GUEST

Room Tip: take the pool side rooms . its lovely to see the sunset basking over the famous iskon temple
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
SheratonBangalore, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway, responded to this review, 11 November 2013
Dear LaraNZ,

Greetings from Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

We thank you for choosing to stay with us during your recent visit to Bangalore. We are glad that you found the services and amenities at par with your expectations.

Sheraton Bangalore is located in the self sustained lifestyle enclave called Brigade Gateway that also houses the World Trade Centre, Orion Mall and a beautiful man made lake. We are the closest five star deluxe property to the Bengaluru International airport and just about 8 kms from the city centre. At Sheraton Bangalore, our core values are Warm, Connected and Community and I’m glad that the associates were able to take care of all your requirements with utmost courtesy and professionalism giving you a great experience. Your appreciation will definitely be conveyed to the team who I am sure will be encouraged to continue to serve our guests with warmth. We offer a total of six food and beverage venues and I'm glad you had a pleasurable dining experience with us.

We thank you for your feedback and recommendation and look forward to the pleasure of serving you again at the Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

Saurabh Bakshi

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (370)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
New Delhi, India
Reviewed 6 November 2013

Sheraton Bangalore is in a complex with Integrated mall, housing complex and a 5 star Hospital.
The staff here are so eager to assist you with any of the requirements.

The food is good have lot of choice between Chinese, Indian, Italian etc..

Room Tip: Room on highers floors give good view of artificial lake in the compelx
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Dear JMKlalwani,

Greetings from Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

Sheraton Bangalore is located in the self sustained lifestyle enclave called Brigade Gateway that also houses the World Trade Centre, Orion Mall and a beautiful man made lake. We are the closest five star deluxe property to the Bengaluru International airport and just about 8 kms from the city centre. It pleases me to know that you found the location of the hotel to be an advantage. At Sheraton Bangalore, our core values are Warm, Connected and Community and I’m glad that the associates were able to take care of all your requirements with utmost courtesy and professionalism giving you a great experience. Your appreciation will definitely be conveyed to the team who I am sure will be encouraged to continue to serve our guests with warmth. We offer a total of six food and beverage venues and I'm glad you had a pleasurable dining experience with us.

We thank you for your feedback and look forward to the pleasure of serving you again at the Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

Reviewed 5 November 2013

I had a thoroughly enjoyable stay for 3 nights at sheraton which was well taken care of by the most courteous and hospitable of the poeple in and around this business. One of the best restaurants that I have been to in recent times and some of the best delicacies that I could recall. Many many thanks to your entire teamfor making this a memorable stay.

• Stayed October 2013
SheratonBangalore, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway, responded to this review, 9 November 2013
Dear aditvijai,

New Delhi, India
Reviewed 5 November 2013

Hello,

Had a very pleasant stay at Sheraton Bangalore.

The quality of service & hospitality has been upto international standards, that has always been Sheraton's benchmark.

I would strongly recommend this hotel for visitors who are for quality, luxury at the best price.

Wish them all the best

Rajesh

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
Dear rajesh r,

Bangalore
Reviewed 2 November 2013

It was a super stay in your hotel, the rooms, ambience, service, food all are excellent.
my son who is just 3 yeara, he never had a bad experience.
Throughout our stay he was all good. The doorman Joel's service was too good and his politeness the way he greats us when ever we cross him.

The best hotel service in Bangalore. l will surely visit again.

• Stayed October 2013
Dear Rohini Kalvin,

Greetings from Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

Sheraton Bangalore is the first newly built and managed Sheraton in India, located in the self sustained lifestyle enclave called Brigade Gateway. We offer a total of six food and beverage venues and I'm glad you had a pleasurable dining experience with us. At Sheraton Bangalore, our core values are Warm, Connected and Community and I’m glad that the associates were able to take care of all your requirements with utmost courtesy and professionalism giving you a great experience. Your appreciation will definitely be conveyed to the team who I am sure will be encouraged to continue to serve our guests with warmth.

Kolkata (Calcutta), India
Reviewed 2 November 2013

After looking at several options, finally I decided to book the room at Sheraton Bangalore. I would like to share my stay experience.
I booked a pool view room for 02 nights through web portal got a great deal on line. I arrived at the airport around 200 Hrs. as I was coming from Mumbai; my flight was delayed by an hour or so. Pick was arranged by the hotel. I felt recognized starting from the airport as the Sheraton staff was waiting for me to pick me, the chauffer was knowledgeable and a very smooth driver.
I felt even more surprise when the doorman addressed me by my name and was welcomed at the Hotel.
I was allotted a room on 12th floor, being SPG member was given SPG floor. Hotel rooms are really awesome. The food was nice at Bene. Also the staffs were very helpful with positive attitude.
Before I finish my review I would like to Thank Shakti, whom I got interacted during the stay. He extended best of hospitality and was really helpful. I was invited by him to stay again ay Sheraton and was assisted with my next booking at Bangkok. Thank you Shakti & Sheraton.
All the very best and happy Diwali…

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Dear DBCHAKBRTY,

Greetings from Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

Sheraton Bangalore is located in the self sustained lifestyle enclave called Brigade Gateway that also houses the World Trade Centre, Orion Mall and a beautiful man made lake. We are the closest five star deluxe property to the Bengaluru International airport and just about 8 kms from the city centre. We have a total of 230 guest rooms and suites and I'm glad you found these spacious and comfortable. At Sheraton Bangalore, our core values are Warm, Connected and Community and I’m glad that the associates were able to take care of all your requirements with utmost courtesy and professionalism giving you a great experience. Your appreciation will definitely be conveyed to the team who I am sure will be encouraged to continue to serve our guests with warmth. It pleases me to hear that you had a pleasurable dining experience at Bene, our award winning Italian cuisine dining venue.

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Reviewed 31 October 2013

-Stayed at hotel for 6 nights. On the last night when it was time to check out I suddenly realized that I had lost my boarding pass. Now I had a copy of my boarding pass on my email so I went to the concierge to ask if I could get a print out. Now all the other hotels I’ve stayed at usually charge for things like this and seeing the situation I was in currently I didn’t mind paying for it no matter what the cost. But I was pleasantly surprised when the guy at the concierge explained to me that I could get not only get the printout completely free but also could use the internet for free as well. He guided me towards the far side of the lobby where the hotel has a system called link @ Sheraton. The guy also explained how to go on using it and I was able to get my pass in time. Small things like this in my opinion are what truly show how much a hotel and its staff care for their guests. From now onwards whenever I am in Bangalore Sheraton Bangalore will be my home away from home.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
Dear hitenk2013,

Greetings from Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

Sheraton Bangalore is the first newly built and managed Sheraton in India offering signature experiences like the Link@Sheraton Experienced with Microsoft, Sheraton Fitness by Core Performance and the Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Bed. It pleases me to know that you found the services offered at Link@Sheraton, our connectivity hub, meaningful and could make full use of these. At Sheraton Bangalore, our core values are Warm, Connected and Commuhity and I’m glad that the associates were able to take care of all your requirements with utmost courtesy and professionalism giving you a great experience. Your appreciation will definitely be conveyed to the team who I am sure will be encouraged to continue to serve our guests with warmth.