“Excellent hotel to be in Bangalore” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sheraton Grand Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway

Sheraton Grand Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway
Ranked #6 of 649 Hotels in Bengaluru
Bangalore
“Excellent hotel to be in Bangalore”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 November 2013

This hotel is perfect for either a stay, convention or a holiday. The staff at the hotel are so courteous and they see that your stay is a perfect one. Food is excellent. The hotel is in the center of the city. You have a mall around the place and you really don't need to get out for shopping. You got a good hospital, the metro station and the bus terminal close by. Commuting is never a problem from this hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Benedicta A
SheratonBangalore, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway, responded to this review, 23 November 2013
Dear Benedicta A,

Greetings from Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

We thank you for choosing to stay with us during your recent visit to Bangalore. We are glad that you found the services and amenities at par with your expectations.

We thank you for your feedback and look forward to the pleasure of serving you again at the Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

Saurabh Bakshi

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (375)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 November 2013

Excellent response by the staff very courteous and immediate response for a requirement for an event. Possible services extended. Definitely one of the top notch hotels I have been to. very clean facility and good restaurants too.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Srinivas P
Dear Srinivas P,

Greetings from Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

Sheraton Bangalore is located in the self sustained lifestyle enclave called Brigade Gateway that also houses the World Trade Centre, Orion Mall and a beautiful man made lake. At Sheraton Bangalore, our core values are Warm, Connected and Community and I’m glad that the associates were able to take care of all your requirements with utmost courtesy and professionalism giving you a great experience. Your appreciation will definitely be conveyed to the team who I am sure will be encouraged to continue to serve our guests with warmth. Sheraton Bangalore offers a total of six food and beverage venues and I'm glad you found the dining experience up to your desired expectations.

Bangalore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 November 2013

we had a official party at this hotel; the food taste is awesome; all items are prepared with great interest; and it have valet parking; so no need to search for parking; have entrance from 3 direction which restricts any clumsy entrance. the hotel staffs are very courteous and will help all visitors if found searching anything. it is having beautiful landscaping inside which makes it class apart..

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank Abhijit81
Dear Abhijit81,

Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 November 2013

I have stayed twice at Sheraton@Brigade Gateway in last couple of years for business. It is a great business hotel. Even though my stays were 3-4 days each time, I was assigned the same floor and same room (may be because I really liked the room in the first stay and they might have had that in the system). Each room has a full bath tub, separate shower and is very spacious with a chaise and office furniture. The internet speeds were decent too.
The breakfast was one of the best I had in Indian hotels recently. At times, the staff at breakfast gets busy so the service may not be as per your expectations but one can always arrive early and avoid the 8 AM rush.
One thing they can improve is on providing more options for food during late hours. After 11 PM the selection is very limited and if you have arrived to Bangalore on a late night flight from abroad you may have to wait till 6:30 AM for breakfast. This is important for me as I avoid eating in plane.

Room Tip: This is not in downtown. Is is close to ISKCON temple
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Dear Raj2103,

Greetings from Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

It brings us great pleasure to read such kind words of appreciation from a regular guest like you and we thank you for taking the time to leave your valuable feedback here on Tripadvisor.

Sheraton Bangalore is located in the self sustained lifestyle enclave called Brigade Gateway that also houses the World Trade Centre, Orion Mall and a beautiful man made lake. Sheraton Bangalore offers one of the largest entry size rooms in the city (39 sq mts) and our four feature bathrooms are equipped with a bath tub, Shower cubicle, WC and wash basin. It pleases me to hear that you found the rooms spacious and comfortable. Feast, our signature multi-cuisine dining venue offer sguests a range of cuisines to choose from, with Indian, Oriental and Western cuisine dishes on the buffet and I'm glad you found the food and beverage offerings up to your desired expectations.

Eindhoven
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 November 2013

This is a very professional hotel, excellent staff, the rooms are nice and clean. The food in the restaurant is great. I especially would like to thank Poonam, Mona and Hari for their help.What I also liked is the Orion Mall next to the hotel and the Iscon Temple on walking distance.
Next time when I'm in Bangalore I will go back to this hotel.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
SheratonBangalore, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway, responded to this review, 11 November 2013
Dear Sarita B,

Greetings from Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

Sheraton Bangalore is located in the self sustained lifestyle enclave called Brigade Gateway that also houses the World Trade Centre, Orion Mall and a beautiful man made lake. We are the closest five star deluxe property to the Bengaluru International airport and just about 8 kms from the city centre. At Sheraton Bangalore, our core values are Warm, Connected and Community and I’m glad that the associates were able to take care of all your requirements with utmost courtesy and professionalism giving you a great experience. Your appreciation will definitely be conveyed to the team who I am sure will be encouraged to continue to serve our guests with warmth. Sheraton Bangalore offers one of the largest entry size rooms in the city (39 sq mts) and it pleases me to hear that you found these spacious and comfortable.

Bengaluru, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 November 2013

Hi,

I stayed at Sheraton Bangalore for 4 days. My experienced has been incredible. Just 35mins from the Airport, I checked in at 4:00am, I have to tell you the staff did an excellent job even during that hour. The room where I stayed was very good, clean and luxurious. The bed, the bathrooms and even the view from my room was beautiful. The service was excellent: all the crew were very friendly and nice making me feel comfortable and welcome. I have to mention about this lady, one Ms. Neeta Pillai she is a true testimony of a 'gracious hostess'.

I would certainly recommend Sheraton Bangalore as truly world-class for its stature.

Shankar Anumul

• Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
Dear Shankar Anumul,

Greetings from Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

Sheraton Bangalore is located in the self sustained lifestyle enclave called Brigade Gateway that also houses the World Trade Centre, Orion Mall and a beautiful man made lake. We are the closest five star deluxe property to the Bengaluru International airport and just about 8 kms from the city centre. At Sheraton Bangalore, our core values are Warm, Connected and Community and I’m glad that the associates were able to take care of all your requirements with utmost courtesy and professionalism giving you a great experience. Your appreciation will definitely be conveyed to the team who I am sure will be encouraged to continue to serve our guests with warmth. At Sheraton Bangalore we offer the largest entry size rooms in the city (39 sq mts) and I'm glad you found these spacious and comfortable.

Bengaluru, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 November 2013

One of the best places where a traveller or a businessman can expirence..truely a world class hotel with excellent and courteous staff and not to mention variety of best cusine at your service . It was a wonderful experience like how i experience abroad and impressed that Sheraton bangalore is the gateway for many expats for relaxation or otherwise .
My needs was taken care by the most dedicated and hospitable staff of the entire lot i have seen .I will strongly recommend this hotel for all who are for quality, luxury at the best price.
I will return to experience more and make sure my friends do come too.. Many thanks to Sheraton team to make my stay amemorable one !! yours truly A BIG HAPPY GUEST

Room Tip: take the pool side rooms . its lovely to see the sunset basking over the famous iskon temple
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
Dear LaraNZ,

Greetings from Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

Sheraton Bangalore is located in the self sustained lifestyle enclave called Brigade Gateway that also houses the World Trade Centre, Orion Mall and a beautiful man made lake. We are the closest five star deluxe property to the Bengaluru International airport and just about 8 kms from the city centre. At Sheraton Bangalore, our core values are Warm, Connected and Community and I’m glad that the associates were able to take care of all your requirements with utmost courtesy and professionalism giving you a great experience. Your appreciation will definitely be conveyed to the team who I am sure will be encouraged to continue to serve our guests with warmth. We offer a total of six food and beverage venues and I'm glad you had a pleasurable dining experience with us.

We thank you for your feedback and recommendation and look forward to the pleasure of serving you again at the Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!