“Excellent service” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #5 of 649 Hotels in Bengaluru
Bangalore, India, Asia
“Excellent service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014

Sheraton Bangalore being the first in India has maintained the standards like other Sheraton around the world. Spacious rooms with good food nice spa. Good service and pleasantly smiling staff. Shall visit soon.

• Stayed July 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
SheratonBangalore, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway, responded to this review, 19 July 2014
Dear charmi10,

Greetings from Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

We thank you for choosing to stay with us during your recent visit to Bangalore. It is indeed a pleasure to read such appreciative words from guest as you and we're glad you found the service and amenities up to your expectations.

Our core values are warm, connected and community and it brings me great pleasure to know that the associates were able to serve you with warmth and courtesy. Your appreciation for the team will definitely be conveyed and I'm sure this will urge them to continue to serve our guests with a genuine sense of care. We offer one of the largest entry size rooms in the city and it pleases me to know that you found these spacious and comfortable.

We thank you for your feedback and recommendation and look forward to the pleasure of serving you again at the Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

Saurabh Bakshi

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (373)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed for 3 days and experienced lovely warm hospitality by the guest relations. Friendly staff and lovely ambience of the hotel is a plus. A home away from home.
Guest relations helped me with customised meal as per my preference and had quick service. It's located next to Orion mall and that makes it convenient for shopping in evening in free time. I will recommend the lovely southindian breakfast to try the authentic taste of dosas and vadas.

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
SheratonBangalore, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway, responded to this review, 15 July 2014
Dear Charmika G,

Greetings from Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

We thank you for choosing to stay with us during your recent visit to Bangalore. It is indeed a pleasure to read such appreciative words from guests as you and we're glad you found the service and amenities up to your expectations.

Sheraton Bangalore is located in the self-sustained lifestyle enclave called Brigade Gateway that also houses the World Trade Centre, Orion Mall and a beautiful man-made lake. We are the closest five star deluxe property to the Bengaluru International airport and just about 8 kms from the city center. Our core values are warm, connected and community and it brings me great pleasure to know that the associates were able to serve you with warmth and courtesy. Your appreciation for the team will definitely be conveyed and I'm sure this will urge them to continue to serve our guests with a genuine sense of care.

Hyderabad, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

A good homely atmosphere. Friendly staff. Value for money for what you eat in buffet. A wonderful place for celebrations. A suitable place for stay with family and friends. Location is superb with ISKON Temple at walk able distance, Colombia Asia Hospital and Orion Mall in the same complex.

Room Tip: All Rooms are good.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Dear babu_tm,

Belgium, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014

"We had a marvelous stay in Bangalore at the Sheraton Hotel. Wonderful interiors, very good service and some excellent dining too,. luxury hotel. very helpful staff.eager to help at any time.Just in love with sheraton.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
SheratonBangalore, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway, responded to this review, 9 July 2014
Dear sumit1006,

Melbourne, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2014

Sheraton at Brigade Gateway is a great place to stay. I stayed for a month for my business trip and the staff at Sheraton made me feel at home. Exceptional service provided by all the staff members from front desk to In-room dining to spa to gym and many more. The roof top area is the highlight in the hotel where I spent my evenings after a hectic day at work. The staff went out of the way to make sure I had a comfortable stay and I certainly did. Thanks and keep up the work you.

Room Tip: Higher rooms for a good view of the city around.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Shraddha S
Dear Shraddha S,

Greetings from Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

We thank you for choosing to stay with us during your recent visit to Bangalore. It is indeed a pleasure to read such appreciative words from a guest as you and we're glad you found the service and amenities up to your expectations.

At Sheraton Bangalore, our core values are warm, connected and community and it brings me great pleasure to know that the associates were able to serve you with warmth and courtesy. Your appreciation for the team will definitely be conveyed and I'm sure this will urge them to continue to serve our guests with a genuine sense of care.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2014

Returned to the Sheraton on another business trip. The staff remembered not only me but also my preferences. I had an upgrade to a suite and as i was travelling alone and away for a couple of weeks it was really nice to have a little luxury. I used the lounge far more and it breakfast in a more intimate and quieter setting set me up for the day. Also the chef ensured omelttes with plenty of filling and that i had fresh mango.

Pool area well situated to get the sun all day and quick service for snacks throughout the day.

location next to the mall gives plenty of time for shopping and getting out and about.

will definitely return and it gets my full recommendation for both travellers on business or pleasure.

Room Tip: poolside rooms offer a better view.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Dear Caroline O,

Bengaluru, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014

My mom,my daughter and I enjoyed the love and care here at Sheraton Bangalore.
The food here in the club lounge is really good. The rooms were clean and well maintained.
The staff at the club lounge cared enough to fulfill the needs of my daughter, my mom and me by providing food and drinks outside the breakfast buffet. My mom enjoyed her dosa, even if it was not part of the breakfast buffet for that day and my daughter and I enjoyed our craving as well. The guest service was excellent. Over all we felt home here at Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway. We would love to come back again.

Room Tip: "Higher floors have less A/C unir noise"
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Dear Anu G,

Greetings from Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

Sheraton Bangalore is located in the self-sustained lifestyle enclave called Brigade Gateway that also houses the World Trade Centre, Orion Mall and a beautiful man-made lake. Our core values are warm, connected and community and it brings me great pleasure to know that the associates were able to serve you with warmth and courtesy. Your appreciation for the team will definitely be conveyed and I'm sure this will urge them to continue to serve our guests with a genuine sense of care.