“Pleasant stay will come again”

The Waves Serviced Apartments
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bengaluru
The Waves Serviced Apartments
Ranked #244 of 804 Speciality Lodging in Bengaluru
Bengaluru, India
“Pleasant stay will come again”
Reviewed 31 October 2013

I stayed here for a week it was a pleasant stay, extremely good service, very friendly staff, secured place. Had a good time. Very close to central mall , restaurants, walkable distance to Eco space. worth the money... will visit again ...

• Stayed November 2012
12 Thank Magesh_MK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
New Delhi, India
Reviewed 5 August 2013

This place is very close to Bellandur Circle, Next to Central Mall location is a big plus, rooms are clean but very small in size, whole night you will hear the sound of honking vehicles and early morning you may not need to setup a wake up call as nearby temples will do that for you.

Breakfast is the worst of a kind I have had at similar hotels at Bangalore. Lift reminds you of some old Indian horror movies. !!!

Room Tip: Please avoid this hotel at all, all rooms are having similar issues.
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank Arvind B
Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
Reviewed 18 June 2013

I have been on a business trip to Bengaluru from Jan 2013 onwards when I started staying in this hotel. I will state point wise feedback

1. Excellent hotel location near to central mall on Outer Ring Road and IT office complex nearby, good bus connectivity
2. Nice, clean rooms and good size beds and cupboards giving you a star comfort
3. Good food menu - home cooked taste customised to your needs and you can cook yourself as well
4. Free Wifi and cable connection, laundry service
5. very helpful and cooperative staff -always helped me with the room i wanted, food to be cooked as per my need
6. Housekeeping is OK sometimes you need to tell for certain things but staff prompt enough to rectify the problems
7. Limited choices for vegetarian food - Indian cuisine though menu has variety in terms of cuisine offered
8. Some rooms do not have windows which are on the side but have ventilating windows so should be OK. Rooms facing the front side are very noisy in night so you can have sleepless nights if you are not habitual to the noise of traffic.

If you need to go anywhere in bengaluru then you can rely in staff to help you with the bus service routes. Since the hotel is on Outer Ring Road many Volvo buses ply on the route which can take you to marathahalli from where you can get direct buses to MG Road or other places.

Overall the place rocks in terms of value, quality and the comfort provided for the room tariffs. Good place for families as well as I saw many families staying there during my stay.

Room Tip: rooms on back side are quiet...back side rooms with windows 207-208 & 307-308. corner rooms are...
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
10 Thank SBerwal
Hyderabad, India
Reviewed 15 June 2013

I booked my accommodation in a nearby serviced apartment but was denied a room, reason being the guest overstayed. So immediately I got the Waves contact through a friend of mine and contacted them and they confirmed a room for me.The place is tidy and rooms are neat with spotless white bed sheets. The room size looks bit small but they have every essential item fitted and stacked at right places... be a refrigerator or a hair dryer or a kettle for your early morning coffee. The best part of them is there service. Very friendly and professional staff. I love to be here again and will certainly revisit them. The best part is the Central mall in a walking distance.

Room Tip: Room 301: You will have a good road view.
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
8 Thank baldman2009
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
Reviewed 18 June 2012

I have just stayed here for one week and simply loved it. Very neat and clean and hygenic unlike the Pegasus on the next street. Service is classy and lots of options for breakfast ! Star acco in low cost

Room Tip: go for a room on the Top Floor if possible
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
10 Thank Sudipt0
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 5 March 2012

This hotel in Bangalore was a total God sent from the horrible Bangalore hotel we stayed in. The staff were sooooo helpful and friendly. Kudos! The rooms were so clean and neat. We stayed for 2 nights and wished we stayed longer. :) It is closeby to a shopping centre, Bangalore Central. So shopping or other necessities can be purchased there. If I ever return to Bangalore, I would definitely return to The Waves! :)

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
9 Thank worldisfree
Amar_Chintam, General Manager at The Waves Serviced Apartments, responded to this review, 6 March 2012
We at The Waves THANK YOU for such a sweet review. It was our honor serving you. We hope you had a good shopping time in Bangalore. We would certainly wait for your next visit and we promise that your next stay with us would be more memorable. I once again Thank you for the great appreciation we received from you.
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
Reviewed 26 December 2011

I have stayed at Waves Serviced Apartments 4 times till now, and each time, I have experienced the same level of service and facilities.

I found this place on the internet while searching for accomodation near Belandur. I was not sure if it would work out well, but my expectations were met and exceeded!

For the first time, I took a cab to the place, and due to the horrible traffic conditions, reached the place around 3 hours after I landed at the airport. The reception was manned by a person who could not speak good english and my heart sank! However, after checking in, I was surprised at the room - decent sized room, queen size bed, good clean bathroom. When I ordered dinner it seemed to have been parcelled from the nearby restaurant!

The next day, I met the regular staff and they were very friendly and helpful. I was well taken care of and all my requirements (modest as they are!) were handled promptly.

Tariff wise, the place is down to earth - it cost me around 2K per day (incl taxes).

Since this place is close to my work place, I found it very convenient. I would strongly recommend it to anyone who is looking for a decent place to stay near Beladur (close to Bangalore Central mall).

Room Tip: Choose room no. 207/208 or 307, 308 as they are on the rear side. The ones on the front side have a...
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled on business