“Typical Italian”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We went for lunch there on the weekend after reading reviews online. Ambiance very good, the host reception very good. We ordered soup, tofu, pasta.. my tofu was bland which i didnt like but my husband's dish was tasty n nice..desert was the best we had. The service was nice, specially the hostess was best, i think her name is Priyanka, she was helpful and chirpy so she made our visit worth. Prices are 5 starish so no complain on that.

My only advise to all is if u dnt knw italian food stick to pasta pizza as otherwise you will be disappointed.

1  Thank shikhapassyduggal

Reviewed 31 May 2014

The hostess who received was very cordial and made us sit on the table. She suggested some dishes to us and food was just awesome. The food starting from soup to desserts were made according to our taste and preference and the service was exceptional. I specially thank Mr. Wilfred who was such an great gentleman with vast experience about all the food and drinks available on the menu. The service he did was above set standards and I would love to return back to the restaurant on my next visit to India.

1  Thank Sadala A
Reviewed 22 May 2014

I dined here with family and was very happy with the food, service and ambiance. The presentation and flavors were amazing. The food was relished by all and we were attended well by the staff. When we need a bite of ITALY, we are sure to drop in at BENE again!!!

1  Thank ramithlal1988
Reviewed 22 May 2014

I like the ambience of the restaurant, its dim and quiet. I love Italian food and obviously the food is good here. Looking forward to be back here.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

once more and it became most auspicious...........
was here recently again with one but the one was a special, was greeted at the door by paulson with smile and handshake.
then got some food which i was expecting and it was the service by lean tall guy that made it complete he kept smiling all the time.
this place is a lucky one for me............
trust me