“Excellent Place and Good Food”
Review of Persian Terrace

Persian Terrace
Ranked #42 of 10,934 Restaurants in Bengaluru
Price range: US$20 - US$100
Cuisines: Indian, Persian
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Bengaluru, India
“Excellent Place and Good Food”
Reviewed 16 December 2013

I had been to the restaurant for my Anniversary and was really happy to have chosen the location to spend for dinner. You have these terrace which is the ideal due to its elegance and ambiance with the cool breeze it gives the best feel for a romantic dinner. You have two options one is open in the terrace and Covered(Kabbara, sorry forgot the name). I preferred the covered one with a couch. Food taste was good, as similar to other restaurant of same quality. You have enough varieties to enjoy the dinner.

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank AjayKumarHM
SheratonBangalore, General Manager at Persian Terrace, responded to this review, 6 February 2014
Dear AjayKumarHM,

Greetings from Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

It pleases us to hear such appreciative words about our award winning Persian cuisine restaurant, Persian Terrace. Located on level four, Persian Terrace transports guests into a Middle Eastern wonderland and I’m glad you enjoyed the ambience and food and beverage offering at this fine dining venue. I’m glad that the associates were able to serve you with warmth and ensure that your dining experience was memorable.

We thank you for your valuable feedback and hope to have the pleasure of serving you again at the Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

Saurabh Bakshi

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Innsbruck, Austria
“Just WOW... They just do not run out of items to amaze me”
Reviewed 20 October 2013

I was on the way to the GYM and noticed that a big movement was happen at the outside area. I got curios and ask one of the workers there what they doing!

He explained to me it would be a kind of late brunch, with the offer of all cuisines available in this hotels called East meets West!

I promised myself to exercise harder and booked a table!

I entered the area around 7:30 and it was full of life stations, like spinning kebab, Indian section (including this typical flat pizza bread they serve in India), all the amazing stuff Ive sen only in Dubai like Humus, Falafel.

Inside of the Italian Restaurant was another stunning buffet with pizza and more.

Then I met the Headcook, a big German guy who was standing next to a popcorn machine in another corner, where there even offered a fancy selection of burgers... Have you tried a Indian lamb burger (schhisk kebab.. not sure if spelled correct) with mint mayonnaise in your life... just freaking amazing. Had a chat with the cook and he told me that there would be 2 more excitements waiting for me... tomorrows brunch in the same Restaurant they serve Breakfast and a kind of Sundowner in the afternoon with live BBQ at the Pool bar...I promised him to try to go there tomorrow...

There is only one thing I would complain off... I need to exercise again harder tomorrow!

• Visited October 2013
Dear Bobby H,

Manipal, India
“There's only one for you!The persian terrace.”
Reviewed 12 August 2013

With an increasing demand of rooftop restaurants in bangalore, persian terrace has delivered an elegant and comfortable with a sumptuous ambience.This gives the perfect feel of rich nature and environment and at the same time enjoy some great food with it.The excellent mezze platters,jumbo juicy delicious shawarma are the dishes to die for.Trust me!Try the super shawarma once and you'll be hooked for life!!!!. I didn't get too good a look at the menu, rather I trusted the palate of my more "Persian" acquaintances. Some interesting tastes to be sure.Needless to say that the Excellent food, excellent service and just watching the waiting staff running around is entertainment in itself. it's really your own preferences. you can't miss with this place. i've been back there 3-4 times all very consistent.So hit it!

• Visited August 2013
Dear Deepshika_13,

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious !!”
Reviewed 7 August 2013

Best Persian restaurant in the city.  It looks like a fairy land in the evenings with the pretty lights and wonderful ambience. The food is simply delectable.

• Visited June 2013
Dear KomalKalwani,

“Awasom”
Reviewed 6 August 2013

Took my girlfriend to Persian terrace for a date and it was amazing thanks a lot for making it such a beautiful night. The food and service were to good. Enjoyed my time there a lot nice experience.

• Visited July 2013