Taj Yeshwantpur, Bengaluru
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
1,259 results
All reviewsmetro stationtumkur roadindustrial areaorion mallbusiness hotelcoffee shopduty managerbusiness tripexcellent hotelvalue for moneyexcellent experiencepool sidecomfortable staybreakfast buffetin room diningrooms are spaciousmemorable stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 April 2012

We as a group of Chfs attending the 5th National Culinary Congress, never realised that we would be roughed up at the reception. Though a good many references were pulled in. The staff cordon at the front desk were unfriendly. The facilities at the property were very nice. The rooms with the modular - a bricolage kind of a set up was, very pleasant with alll room amenities being spot on.
The coffee Shop was a kind of its own and the buffet spread was worthj every pie for the food and service.
The banquets with the kind of elaborate display was very impressive barring the first dinner by one of the sponsors was a disaster.
The location as we decided to stay in the hotel which was the venue for the congress was bearable not unless we decided to venture out in the evening it was a nightmare to go around and reach back to the hotel in terms of the local transport and dug out terrains for the metro and mono rail projects. May be it would be smoother and fine whilst these facilities are up and running for the public.
The whole team had put up a wonderfulshow and made our experience at the Congress quite remarkable barring the snobbish reception.

Room Tip: Good features for a perfect business meetings. Ideally nearer to the airport please bear in mind to stay in the hotel.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 March 2012

Stayed here for 2 nights on a business trip.
Excellent hotel true to Taj name. Nice spacious rooms tastefully done.
The service was good and the food was absolutely great.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 March 2012

I was anxiously awaiting the opening of this Taj property for some time now. It opened last year in time for the Busy Tourist season. I had a couple of friends talk to me about it. But nobody had voiced his opinion or feelings to me as yet. I stayed there between 28th Feb to 1st March.
My first impression was a good impression like what one gets when one goes to a Taj Property, the feeling of comfort, the ease of mind that you are in good caring hands. The staff I must say was very very nice and lively too. One could feel their energy and their enthusiasum all the while.
The food in the coffee shop Patette where there was a buffet breakfast spread, was quite nice and I enjoyed my meal. The in-room dining was also a pleasant surprise especiialy the Vegetarin set meal which was very nice and sumptous too. It was just right. So much for the food.
The location of the hotel on the extremely busy Tumkur Road is looking a little lousy now on account of the Metro coming up and other all round real estate developments taking place around this place. Its location is strategically nice at it is part of the Ring Road connecting the Airport through the Hebbal intersection on NH7. Once that road and the Tumkur are properly done this place will be worth its weight in Gold. .
Some of the fittings and finishing in the rooms are below par and many guests have taken up these issues with the management. The also need a more attentive Lobby Manager or Guest Relations Executive to look after guests. The front desk missed out my Inner Circle Membership in spite of my giving them my card on arrival. They should hopefully learn and improve. Unfortunately the standards set up the Taj Hotels at Bengalur are really tough for this hotel to catch up. I am sure they will and that too quite quickly.
The place is value for money and very attractively priced. Gradually this pricing will change I am sure as time passes.
Certainly I would like to go there once again.

Room Tip: Look for the rooms earer the lift and also on the upper floors as the view on top is great.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 March 2012

the hotel is a new one and had all the freshness I must say. The stay was a very comfortable one. The rooms were excellent an the shower .. wow was mindblowing and refreshing with temperature set and all... The only problem I thought was the location... If you go for a leisure trip and stay back in the hotel... this is the best one... but never try to go out to the city... may be because of the metro rail work there... The food was also not that great... sort of ok ok thing... But having said that, if its for a leisure trip.. taj Vivanta is my best stay so far...

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 March 2012

My wife and I spent three nights at this superior hotel in Bangalore, India. From the time you entered the front door you were aware that this was going to be a special experience . Many staff were constantly available and always friendly.

We were shown into a luxurious suite with every extra you could imagine and were thoroughly pampered the whole time. My wife had one of the best massages ever at a very affordable price.

There were three restaurants and a very modern bar with a DJ playing music. The Indian cuisine was outstanding. We had room service which was very prompt and affordable..

If we are ever in this area, we will definitely stay here. Our first experience in a Taj hotel but hopefully not our last.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple