Taj Yeshwantpur, Bengaluru
Hotels.com
US$197
US$187
  • Breakfast included
The Leela Palace Bengaluru(Bengaluru)
US$280
US$237
US$152
US$366
1,271 results
All reviewsmetro stationtumkur roadindustrial areaorion mallbusiness hotelcoffee shopduty managerbusiness tripexcellent hotelvalue for moneyexcellent experiencepool sidecomfortable staybreakfast buffetin room diningrooms are spaciousmemorable stay
Reviewed 21 June 2014

This is the closest to the airport as mentioned. The rooms big, well equipped and good and have a decent view. They upgraded me on request this occasion. Relatively small for a Taj. This is not a big hotel and has average quality restaurants .The food quality is not up to mark both in the restaurant as well as room service. Room service food was average and exorbitant compared to quality of food.

Room Tip: Rooms with a decent view
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
VBTY, General Manager at Taj Yeshwantpur, Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay at Vivanta by Taj – Yeshwantpur, Bangalore. We are glad to know that you found the overall experience of the stay to be excellent.

We are happy to know that you had an enjoyable stay. Looking forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

I stayed at Vivanta for over a month on business. This hotel is absolutely fabulous. The rooms are absolutely spectacular. The room service is outstanding and very quick! This room has a whole bunch of cool features I enjoyed using daily? The pool area was very relaxing and pretty quiet. The gym is fair and has space. I can't say enough about the customer service. It was absolutely top of the line! Padmini was extremely kind and inviting. I really enjoyed my time here and am looking forward to coming back. Right next to Bangalore Metro and a quick cab ride to UB City which is a nicer area for dining and shopping.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
VBTY, General Manager at Taj Yeshwantpur, Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2014

Reviewed 6 June 2014

at time of check in i was upgraded to the Suite room and WOW was the word for the room and the service. order from the in room dining and service was quick and the food was amazing.

The breakfast spread was amazing. Could have a full breakfast and skip lunch :)

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
VBTY, General Manager at Taj Yeshwantpur, Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I stayed at Vivanta - Yeshwantpur in April 2014 for 1 day and 1 night. I got a fairly good deal in terms of room rate online and therefore decided to try it out.

I came to Bangalore by bus after a 12 hour journey and reached early morning. I had sent a mail to the hotel requesting an early check-in since I would be reaching early in the day. I reached the hotel at around 8 in the morning and the lobby was packed. There was a huge group for 200 people checking in for a corporate meet and the check-in lines were long. I had to wait for 20 minutes before they could accommodate my check-in. It wasn't the pleasant experience waiting fort he check-in.

However, after the check-in, I don't have much to complain on the rooms. The rooms were fairly big and airy with good facilities. The only issue I had was with the wifi being chargeable unlike a number of business hotels which offer it for free.

The reception was otherwise fairly helpful with couple of my requests for cabs etc being fulfilled instantly.

The breakfast which was complimentary was very good with every cuisine being available and fairly good service.

Overall a fairly decent place to stay on business.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
VBTY, General Manager at Taj Yeshwantpur, Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Reviewed 27 May 2014

One of The Best Hotels that I have ever stayed. Located just at the edge of the 'City' (Bangalore). Looking at the location - A big Intersection where heavy vehicles move around 24x7 coupled with the Metro Train Station Right in Front - I never expected the room to be so much quite. Very peaceful indeed. Excellent rooms, Helpful & Cheerful staff, V. Good Swimming Pool, A wide array of food in the Restaurant/s. Food (taste) was enjoyed by my whole family.

Room Tip: The Higher the Floor, Better the view. Both - Front & Back are good.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
VBTY, General Manager at Taj Yeshwantpur, Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014