“Great Experience!”

The Four Fountains Spa - Jayanagar
Ranked #12 of 110 Spas & Wellness in Bengaluru
More attraction details
Owner description: The Four Fountains Spa is India's largest chain of affordable health spas. We offer scientifically proven spa therapies for de-stressing, de-toxification, immunity and beauty for men and women. Our therapies include more than 20 Indian and international massages, body polishes, body wraps and facials.
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Great Experience!”
Reviewed 18 September 2013

I came to Banglore on a business trip recently and stayed at near by hotel. Having had a long and tiring day, I decided to unwind by getting a nice and relaxing massage at the spa and it did not disappoint.

Since it was nearby, I walked in without an appointment but being a weekday I got a slot easily. I opted for the relax package (1 hr 30 mins, consists of swedish massage and 30 mins of head neck and shoulder massage) and it was indeed very relaxing.

The ambience of the Spa is warm & inviting & the staff is extremely professional & courteous. My visit ended with a warm cup of green tea.

Overall, it was a great experience without being too heavy on the pocket.

Visited September 2013
3 Thank Vinayak G
TFFS, Public Relations Manager at The Four Fountains Spa - Jayanagar, responded to this review, 19 August 2014

Bangalore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“" best spa with great service "”
Reviewed 12 September 2013

When i was searching for best spa in banglore i found the four fountains spa which is really great with hospitality & awesome relaxing therapy. i was so happy to see my own skin so charming after aroma radiating massage & body wrap. i thought i wouldn't have got so relaxed in any other spa .
this is the best spa for regular spa goers . all thanks to four fountains spa jayanagar branch.

Visited September 2013
3 Thank vanaja1993
Kindly pardon us for the delayed reply. We are happy to know that you had a wonderful experience at the spa and were satisfied with the overall services provided to you. Thanks :)
Bonn, Germany
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Great Spa with atmosphere”
Reviewed 27 August 2013

I have been here now 4 times, my family 2 times. Every time we selected something different from massages to wraps to facial masks. We were NOT disappointed ! Staff is polite, efficient and helpful. Just lie back and relax...And their hapy hours 50% discount is unbeatable.

Visited August 2013
4 Thank lalu2016
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“excellent service and best spa in Bangalore”
Reviewed 23 July 2013

I had one of the best spa therapy at the Four fountain spa.I loved their signature therapy which is the spice and green tea scrubassage the therapists there are well trained and i had best therapy experience till today i felt that the therapy is better than all the others spas in Bangalore i would love to go there once again as it really helped me destress fully.The spa team is very friendly and hospitality by them is exceptional.thank u four fountain spa jayanagar branch

Visited July 2013
3 Thank Siddarth B
Kindly pardon us for the delayed reply. We are happy to know that you had a wonderful experience at the spa and we could deliver to your expectations. Thanks :)
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Best massage I have had till date!!”
Reviewed 26 December 2012

I didn't have any particular reason to visit this Spa but for the discount coupon that I got at Shoppers Stop. I took a full body and H&S massage. It was simply great!! I am not a regular Spa goer, but have been to couple in India and abroad. I must say this was my best experience! I am really happy with the courteousness of the staff, the quality of massage and technique used by the masseur. To top it all I found it to be a real value for money.

The only comment I would make is the Spa is not large. The real estate is very limited. I would have preferred a more bigger reception which gives you a feeling of roominess. But the Massage room is just fine. Also, the shower room is small. It could have been slightly bigger.

But the massage was terrific!! I would definitely recommend this one!

Visited December 2012
4 Thank PrashanthMS
Kindly pardon us for the delayed reply. We are glad to hear that your experience at the spa was a pleasant one and we look forward to welcoming you back soon. Thanks :)