“Pathetic management and facilities”

The Four Fountains Spa - Jayanagar
Ranked #18 of 117 Spas & Wellness in Bengaluru
More attraction details
Owner description: The Four Fountains Spa is India's largest chain of affordable health spas. We offer scientifically proven spa therapies for de-stressing, de-toxification, immunity and beauty for men and women. Our therapies include more than 20 Indian and international massages, body polishes, body wraps and facials.
Reviewed 30 March 2014

After a quick research of the spa's available in Bangalore around my area I decided to go for a great experience at Four Fountain Spa Jayanagar. This was a surprise I wanted to give to my wife as it was our anniversary and it really came out as a bad surprise for me.

Locating the spa was not tough and we found the place without any hassle. As we took the appointment last night, we were told to wait for sometime for them to be ready and in about few minutes we were attended. My wife was given the room inside and I was told to wait and then taken into a small room which is adjacent to the reception area.

I did not like the room at all as it was very basic and too small for my liking. Nevertheless I went ahead with the massage. The masseur was ok and did a ok job if not too good. The pressure was so much that I had pain for nearly 4 days near my neck area. The room was continuously getting drilling sound from somewhere and the traffic noise was so much that I felt I'm laying down on some street side for a massage. Pathetic !!

When at the end I complained to management they were smiling and told me that since that was the only room available they didn't had a choice to offer me anything else. Really lame excuse it was as I pre booked before coming and they should have told me if they were out of capacity. Why charge someone for a roadside massage at a premium price ????

2  Thank travelfreakk
TFFS, Public Relations Manager at The Four Fountains Spa - Jayanagar, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2014

Kindly pardon us for the delayed reply. Sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. Kindly help us with your email ID, our operations team will get in touch with you soon. Thanks :)

Reviewed 26 November 2013

I've been going to this spa for over a year now, and have always been pretty happy. They could use a bit of a face lift but overall, their staff is experienced, especially in the reflexology and massage department. Best part is the Happy Hours Member pricing!

1  Thank radharani9
TFFS, Public Relations Manager at The Four Fountains Spa - Jayanagar, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

We are glad to hear that your experience at the spa was a pleasant one and you felt refreshed and rejuvenated.we look forward to welcoming you back soon. Thanks :)

Reviewed 8 October 2013

I'd just returned from a particularly hectic work schedule and had a very stiff back. I had severe pain down my legs and found it a challenge to walk. I decided on a whim to get a massage at Four Fountains Spa Jayanagar. I explained my condition and was recommended a relaxing massage. There was no attempt to up sell other offerings - information was shared and I was allowed to make my choice. I decided to go for a package that included a body polish and facial as well as I was enjoying the happy hours offer!
I knew I would feel better, but was skeptical about getting back to normal. Sandhya the person who attended to me, did a great job and took personal care and interest in checking if I felt better.The expert massage, quiet and pleasant ambiance and unhurried service, made me feel like a princess! The crowning glory was a lovely lavender oil head massage, complimentary! The money that I spent here has been the best investment in recent times.Thank you Four Fountains Spa and particularly Yashoda and Sandhya! You have one more fan who will come back soon!

2  Thank AparnaChandrashekar

Reviewed 18 September 2013

I came to Banglore on a business trip recently and stayed at near by hotel. Having had a long and tiring day, I decided to unwind by getting a nice and relaxing massage at the spa and it did not disappoint.

Since it was nearby, I walked in without an appointment but being a weekday I got a slot easily. I opted for the relax package (1 hr 30 mins, consists of swedish massage and 30 mins of head neck and shoulder massage) and it was indeed very relaxing.

The ambience of the Spa is warm & inviting & the staff is extremely professional & courteous. My visit ended with a warm cup of green tea.

Overall, it was a great experience without being too heavy on the pocket.

3  Thank Vinayak G

Reviewed 12 September 2013

When i was searching for best spa in banglore i found the four fountains spa which is really great with hospitality & awesome relaxing therapy. i was so happy to see my own skin so charming after aroma radiating massage & body wrap. i thought i wouldn't have got so relaxed in any other spa .
this is the best spa for regular spa goers . all thanks to four fountains spa jayanagar branch.

3  Thank vanaja1993

Kindly pardon us for the delayed reply. We are happy to know that you had a wonderful experience at the spa and were satisfied with the overall services provided to you. Thanks :)