“Good Place to Stay in Bangalore”

Hotel Ibis Bengaluru Hosur Road
Ranked #58 of 670 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed 14 May 2014

I stayed in this hotel for a week. The ambiance of this hotel is awesome and the front desk is really polite and helpful in all means. The rooms are maintained clean everyday. The pizzas served here are extremely good to me.I stayed in 10th floor. So, the view of the city from the room is also good.The location of this hotel is very feasible for travel to any location. Overall a very good experience..

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Rcherian, General Manager at Hotel Ibis Bengaluru Hosur Road, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Greetings from ibis Bengaluru Hosur Road!!!

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Bengaluru Hosur Road. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

It has indeed been a privilege to have you staying with us and I once again thank you for your comments and we look forward to welcome you back at the hotel while you are in Bengaluru.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

it was a week stay at the hotel..the room was great with very beautiful infrastructure.. the bathroom was even more beautiful.. the bed was comfortable.. room was clean and was cleaned everyday.. variety of dishes was served in breakfast.. free wi-fi service.. overall the stay was good..

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Rcherian, General Manager at Hotel Ibis Bengaluru Hosur Road, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2014

Dear Nikunj,

Reviewed 11 April 2014

We have conducted Meeting for 100+ People we had Good Service specially from Front Desk Team and Resturent Team. I have stayed for 3 days i have small challenge with Lift... there are 2 lifts and only 1 was working and my rooms happens to be in 10th floor....were i have spent all most 10 mins to get the lift every time.

Dear Hari,

Greetings from ibis Bengaluru Hosur Road!!!

I am sorry to hear that there were issues with the lift not working for which I must apologize. It was brought to my notice that there was a sudden technical problem with the Lift which took time to resolve. My apologies for the same again.

Reviewed 11 April 2014

The property and the rooms are well maintained, neat and tidy but the "budget" aspect is evident throughout the available facilities and services. The staff were professional but none seemed to enjoy their job or really care for their guests except for perhaps the security guard at the front gate. When facilities are limited, a courteous and hospitable staff is one way to ensure a more comfortable stay.

Greetings from ibis Bengaluru Hosur Road!!!

I am sorry to hear that you were not happy with the staff attitude and the services provided. I assure you that I will personally look into this and ensure that this aspect is well taken care.

Once again thank you for your comments and we look forward to welcome you back at the hotel while you are in Bengaluru.

Reviewed 10 April 2014

I stayed at the Ibis Bengaluru on Hosur Road for about 8 nights in March/April. I arrived early in the morning and was greeted courteously and given the key to my room. The room itself was small, but cosy. Just right for a single business traveller.

One of the great things about this hotel is the location. It is equidistant from the Electronic City, which the business hub and Koramangala, which is the shopping/eating hub. The breakfast spread is good, but the menu choices for lunch/dinner are not lavish.

The front desk is helpful and the rooms are cleaned properly. Overall, a good stay for a single traveller. However, if you are travelling with family, I would suggest you find another place.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Greetings from ibis Bengaluru Hosur Road!!!

We have noted your concern about the lunch/dinner choices and will surely look into this.

Once again thank you for your comments and we look forward to welcome you back at the hotel while you are in Bangalore.

Reviewed 9 April 2014

The Hotel is very good. Good Staff and service. Variety of food. Prompt Service. Approachable having facility for public and private transport. Reasonable rates of service. Staff is very cooperative and helpful all times. Round the clock service.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank shakeel0410

Dear Shakeel,

Reviewed 7 April 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Rcherian, General Manager at Hotel Ibis Bengaluru Hosur Road, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2014