“Service location and furnishing... excellent”

CCI - Arte Boutique Hotel
Ranked #117 of 556 Bengaluru B&B and Inns
Mumbai
“Service location and furnishing... excellent”
Reviewed 15 November 2013

Superb servuce. Anand the manager the boys and also Mathew the other manager - the extents they went to to.accomodateour demands were astonishing.

we were celebrating my daughters bday with xousins and they got a cake at 12 in the night and kept serving us til late tho it was a full hotrl.

the breakfast was a full continental one. great location too. beautifully furnushed.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

CCI-Arte, Manager at CCI - Arte Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, 19 November 2013
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the ARTE Boutique Hotel. I wish to thank you again for your valuable feedback and support

email : arte@ccindia.net

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 10 November 2013

Did not know where to stay in Bangalore... went ahead booking this hotel. Although I would not call it a hotel. The rooms are all done up very ellegently and modern. I guess it is more a place for a whole group stay where you have few staff and a common place to meet and eat. I guess good for business class people and small families. The facilities were very good. and the staff was very helpful. They allowed us a late check out too...
The bathroom had hot water problem, they did try to solve it but I guess by the time we had to leave the problem was not sorted. Also they don't have a full fledged restaurant at this time breakfast was minimal. But the staff did go out of the way to serve us food at odd hours.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family

Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
Reviewed 24 October 2013

Beyond the location and ambience of the Hotel, the service @ Arte Boutique Hotel Bangalore is awesome, Staff is awesome and Rooms are beautifully done. A good place to stay... :)

Gym and Swimming pool require up-gradation, plus a fully functional restaurant would make this hotel amazing. (As of now -- No Restaurant and limited options for breakfast. They do not have their own restaurant. Breakfast is served as per request on a set menu and anything besides that you have to order from outside)

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business

Dehradun, India
Reviewed 28 September 2013

Amazing hotel....just how I would like my home to be.Amazing hotel....just how I would like my home to be.Amazing hotel....just how I would like my home to be.Amazing hotel....just how I would like my home to be.Amazing hotel....just how I would like my home to be.Amazing hotel....just how I would like my home to be.Amazing hotel....just how I would like my home to be.Amazing hotel....just how I would like my home to be.Amazing hotel....just how I would like my home to be.Amazing hotel....just how I would like my home to be.Amazing hotel....just how I would like my home to be.Amazing hotel....just how I would like my home to be.Amazing hotel....just how I would like my home to be.Amazing hotel....just how I would like my home to be.Amazing hotel....just how I would like my home to be.Amazing hotel....just how I would like my home to be.Amazing hotel....just how I would like my home to be.Amazing hotel....just how I would like my home to be.Amazing hotel....just how I would like my home to be.Amazing hotel....just how I would like my home to be.Amazing hotel....just how I would like my home to be.Amazing hotel....just how I would like my home to be.Amazing hotel....just how I would like my home to be.Amazing hotel....just how I would like my home to be.Amazing hotel....just how I would like my home to be.Amazing hotel....just how I would like my home to be.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

CCI-Arte, Guest Relations Manager at CCI - Arte Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, 30 September 2013

New Delhi, India
Reviewed 22 August 2013

Arte boutique is a good clean place to stay in bangalore. The place belongs to some big designer company and hence the rooms are tastefully done. Staff is really good especially Anand and Santosh. The area around is also nice and in 15 minutes you can be near major areas of Bangalore. Here are some goods and bads about the place

The bads
Gym: Only treadmill, cross trainer and cycle. Being a fitness lover I like full fledge gyms
Pool : is a plunge pool on the roof top. Was not clean. But if you request the staff, they will prepare it for your use.
No Restraurant and limited options for breakfast. They do not have their own restaurant. Breakfast is served as per request on a set menu and anything besides that you have to order from outside. The hotel will do it for you.

The Goods
Amazing staff : They make you feel at home. Ask them for whatever you want and they will arrange for you
Good clean rooms : The rooms are clean and big. You will not find anything wrong there
Good clean washrooms: A tad smaller but clean and nicely done. I think because its own by designers, they do a good job here.
24Hour gym access: Although the gym is not a full fledged one, whatever is there, you can use in any time you want. I used it 2-3 times and found this to be nice
Free Wifi : Its always a blessing to have a good connection around for free!

Overall i will give a thumbsup to this place and will not mind coming back again to stay here.

Safe Travels!
Make the most of it!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
CCI-Arte, Manager at CCI - Arte Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, 2 September 2013

Belgium
Reviewed 19 August 2013

A delightfull hotel in the centre of Bangalore. Just a few rooms and an excellent service. The team is very pleasant and helpfull. I also appreciated their flexibility very much. Rooms on the back side are very quiet.
On the rooftop, do go and enjoy the swimming pool and facilities. Ideal to practice your morning stretching or yoga.
Many thanks & congratulations

Room Tip: Rooms on the back side are very quiet. On the rooftop, do go and enjoy the swimming pool and facili...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

CCI-Arte, Manager at CCI - Arte Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, 22 August 2013

Kollam, India
Reviewed 14 August 2013

I along with my wife stayed here from 12 to 13 the Aug 2013. First we booked only one day in connection with her interview, later if is extended.The hotel is situated very near to Lal bag garden and it will be comfortable for those who like silence inside the city.. Location is very good , and staffs are very polite and enthusiastic. Rooms are very clean and well furnished, even though the hotel is small compared to other 4 star hotels it is well maintained. We really liked the stay and recommend our friends too....

Room Tip: Avoid dosas for breakfast.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

CCI-Arte, Manager at CCI - Arte Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, 16 August 2013